What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Recent developments. The psoriasis disappeared as soon as I took the JAK inhibitor, which costs 45,000 yen a month. But my eye endurance has not changed at all. I bought a LCD tablet (Gaomon) so that I can draw even if my eyes can no longer focus, but I still haven't drawn a single picture yet.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
lol, When I saw the notification of this thread, I was "oh, another guy asking for a link or something like that"

But is actually news about the dev lol

RyutheXIIIth

Reputation score
At this point, I wonder if he remembers he still has an account in here... Should we try and ask him if he can release the source project for us, if he doesn't intend on continuing?

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Good to hear that he is still alive. The "source" of this game was always available for us through the demos he released. The problem was more the fact that it is a really cumbersome mess akin to spaghetti code because he implemented a myriad of custom scripts.

RyutheXIIIth

Reputation score
Oh yeah. Apparently the game is using native Win32 APIs as well, making it impossible to play on Android via JoiPlay. Which sucks.

Hopefully he can at least release that personal dev build with the survival update and bugfixes.

RyutheXIIIth

Reputation score
I've made a small update to my drive, adding a Patches folder under Mods, where you can find both Arde645's and Nellis' mod patches.

Also I still need someone to test the stuff under Unsorted since I still don't have a PC to work with. Can anyone help?

JakeTheSnake

Reputation score
I've made a small update to my drive, adding a Patches folder under Mods, where you can find both Arde645's and Nellis' mod patches.

Also I still need someone to test the stuff under Unsorted since I still don't have a PC to work with. Can anyone help?

what do both mods do?

RyutheXIIIth

Reputation score
what do both mods do?
You can find the exact details by looking in this thread, but long story short, Arde645's mod adds a debug room that has some neat features like teleports to various areas, stat modifiers and a monster spawner. Nellis' mod does a similar thing that is primarily focused on fixing issues with the random dungeon. These mods are sadly not compatible with one another.

RyutheXIIIth

Reputation score
By the way, if anyone knows how to give the Futanari status to Miene, that would be great. I have a feeling it should work, given certain... tests I did in the forest with the fairies.

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
I don't think futa was added to the game yet, unless I missed an update or mod?

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't think futa was added to the game yet, unless I missed an update or mod?
Futa is "added" in that you can apply the status effect to Miene through mods.

Miene can earn stats and such related to it after the effect has been applied, but there's no animations for it with the only indication it's being "used" being through the usual text in the combat log.

RyutheXIIIth

Reputation score
Futa is "added" in that you can apply the status effect to Miene through mods.

Miene can earn stats and such related to it after the effect has been applied, but there's no animations for it with the only indication it's being "used" being through the usual text in the combat log.
Oh, is there a mod out there that can do that now? Or are you just saying that it's possible?

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh, is there a mod out there that can do that now? Or are you just saying that it's possible?
I'm saying it's possible since I've messed with it before, also that it doesn't really provide any benefits since Miene does not acquire any skills related to it either or any art.

RyutheXIIIth

Reputation score
I'm saying it's possible since I've messed with it before, also that it doesn't really provide any benefits since Miene does not acquire any skills related to it either or any art.
Well, I'd like to experiment with it myself regardless. If it's not too much trouble, can you share a means of achieving it?

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, I'd like to experiment with it myself regardless. If it's not too much trouble, can you share a means of achieving it?
Here, just talk to the blue guy in the debug room with the updated Map007.

Also since you're here, I've included an updated version of my mod that accomodates Nellis's mod for anyone that wants to use both (apply Nellis's first).

Attachments

Last edited:

RyutheXIIIth

Reputation score
Well, that's neat! Big thanks for your work, man! I'll put this up in my drive as well!