What's new

VN/TEXT [RJ120175] KUNOICHI -female ninja defeated-

YoungMike

Didn't we ban this guy once already?
Reputation score

So I bought this game wanted to share it with you guys

Some Information on the game
Ninja women from our enemy kingdom have breached the gates.
Seize and subdue! Seize and subdue!

The player may choose from 1 of 3 captured kunoichi to capture.

Of course, the methods of subjugation are highly unusual!

Erotic moves are all displayed in simple animations.

As a bonus, captured kunochi can be sex trained in "interrogation mode"!!
Use a variety of cross-examination items to tease her into cooperation!

Download

Last edited by a moderator:

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ120175] KUNOICHI -female ninja defeated-

animated?

Edit: Sorry... That was a stupid question... >_>
This seems like a great game so I was wondering why aren't there any other comments.

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

animated?

Edit: Sorry... That was a stupid question... >_>
This seems like a great game so I was wondering why aren't there any other comments.
its probably a Really Self Explained Game

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I just bought it too, and though I do like the game for the price, I was wondering...what's the point of the interrogation besides CG? I didn't get any money or bonus that I can see...also, is there a way to get stronger? Or do I have to keep spending around 800 on potions to get 1300 (money you get when you win), and leave the interrogation for later (because there is no friggin' way to win without potions and you get only 100 when you lose, meaning it would be a pain in the ass to get the 800 back again).

Oh...and...what does the first skill of the tentacle ninja? It seems like a boost, like the weakest ninja that does seem to raise evade, but I can't see any difference when I use the tentacle ninja's skill...

Edit: Meh...I don't want to say the game is bad. What's in there is good, it's not the best animation and it's just one girl, but the art and events compensate for those (I loved the tentacle ass fuck and the "bunshin titfuck"). But the gameplay is lacking. The only thing you get for winning with different characters is to unlock their battle events during interrogation, but those don't really do anything. Ok, it works as a gallery of sorts since the game doesn't have one in the main menu. Fine. But to get the interrogation items you need money and to get money you have to fight but to win you need potions, I use at least 2 life and 2 Sp potions and that's if she doesn't evade too much or spams healing. So, you make around 500, each item costs 1000. It's the same fight 8-10 times to get everything. And that fight gets boring really fast. I would have added a leveling like the JSK games, make each fight easier, or for each fight you win the sex events get better. It seems the CG you get when you break her in the interrogation depends on what you do, but so far I've seen only 2. One of them I got by finishing with the whip. The other one I got using the aphrodisiac, or the penis or the dildo. Probably you get different CG for the horse and the swimsuit. In the end, this game isn't bad but loses its shine really fast because after you see the main thing, the rest is not that worthy of spending so much time to get it.

Btw, I really recommend not to spend all the money on interrogation suff and not having 2 Life potions and 2 Sp potions. You won't be able to win without them unless you get REALLY lucky and if you blow your money, you are going to have to lose a lot of times to get enough money just for the pots to win (100 for each lost fight...around 8 fights). Also, my strategy is to just attack until the first costume break and then spam the H Skills and SP pots. It's trickier with the weakest ninja because his attack and HP sucks, what I did was use the second skill once at the beginning, which paralyzes and damages her for a few turns, that should make getting to the first costume break easier without using a lot of HP potions.

Last edited:

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have alternate upload? One file parts got corrupted and I'm not waiting 2 more hours to get it from Ugoupload.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You wait a bit, i'll throw it up on Mega if you want, and Zippy as well, cause we all know someone needs that too. :p

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I tried downloading one of those bundle rars you see floating around. While the other game it came with was correct, it game me this game instead.

Which was a lazily made RPGmakerVXace with only 4 pics, and the over world is littered with high speed guys who pull you into battle and don't despawn after you defeat them, locking you in a perpetual series of battle if 2 get too close to you. It was awful.

It was like the DLsite version of trolling.:mad:

EDIT: Other game didn't work by the way.

Last edited:

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

I find very amusing that even crappy games like that have 3/5 rating. Seriously, I have never seen a game below that happy yellow face that says it's so-so, instead of "this game it's utter crap, it makes me sick" green dissapointed face xD

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And once again, I appear with links. Why am I doing this? o.o

Mega:

Zippy:

Hand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When I click start, game close itself.
Can anyone help?

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have to buy my own penis?

Lozagal

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

And once again, I appear with links. Why am I doing this? o.o

Mega:

Zippy:
Thanks. I never understood people's aversion for MEGA. There's no better filehoster out there right now.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

The game let's you buy 2 penis. But doesn't do anything is a waste of money
Yeah, forgot to mention, you can buy the same interrogation items over and over, and as far as I can see, it doesn't do anything at all, so I guess it's bad programming

Crysis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anybody got a save for this game?:confused:

S

Sythis_Sythes

Same problem as Hand, can't get past the main menu, it just stops working on every setting i try.

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So far this game is really easy with some odd program issues like being able to Buy the same item over and over and it seems u can pick charter went with the left one witch i thought was Balanced.

My guide to beating her
2 mana pots
Atk her untill Costume break
Play with her body (200Dmg) Special Atk 3 btw
Drink two pots Spam Grope/rape Special
Rise and Repeat until she loses

After integrating her 3 times my atk is now at 100-132 IE also beat her 3 times

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Not sure what I'm doing wrong but she's leveled me 4 times in a row without me even being able to take off her top. I'm just spamming attack like suggested...but I'm only doing like 40 dmg on her and that fireball spell she's spamming on me is doing like 150 per.

Not to mention that probably 25% of my attacks are either blocked or dodged for 0 dmg. meh

Nvm...I see where I went wrong. Do not change characters from either the left or right guy. If you take that little middle guy, you die.

Last edited: