What's new

VN/TEXT [RJ120175] KUNOICHI -female ninja defeated-

MasterLord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ120175] KUNOICHI -female ninja defeated-

This game isn't half bad truthfully, although I love JSK-type games so my opinion is probably biased. I do hope this gets translated.

jsb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Renaming to くノ一堕とし solved my problem with running it. But I was already using Japanese locale.

The mage character's moves are actually:
Nightmare - drops her defense by "50%" (in practice you get a little more damage but it's not that worth it)
Mad Dream - confusion. She hits herself on her next three attacks.
Wet Dream - makes her a willing participant in the sex

Since the third special deals "only" 200 damage, the second special is actually much better once you've seen the sex. She'll hit herself for 60-100ish a hit and that'll usually end up more than 200. Plus you get three free turns which you can use to attack her (for 30-50, so weak, lol) or use the potion to regain SP. With 2 potions I have a total of 140 SP per game, which usually comes out to 5 confusion + 2 sex strike once she's down to 400 HP, and I never need to use my HP potions (though I can get low). This means I can get a win with only 400 gold, for a profit of 900 on each fight.

I can't figure out what "Guard" does, besides waste a turn.

Sk4hammer

Reputation score

Well 3 weeks later nothing worked so far even on a clean VM with language pack installed, applocale... when i rename the file i get an error in moonspeak wich is wiered and then this live player pops up and stays black. if i give it the original name i get to the menu screen and then app crash :(

Prince90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i've been same problem (crash) and found how it work :D

a.just change ur region ( me English ( US) ) to Japanese (Japan)

1.Start
2.Control Panel
3.Clock, Language, and Region
4.Region and Language
5.Administrative
6.Change System Locale ( choose Japanese (Japan) ) and it will to restart ur Laptop/PC

7.Extract the game (RJ120175) it would be name くノ一堕とし (folder,and *exe file) ( you don't need to rename it or anything,it will like くノ一堕とし this @_@ ( i have it )

8.execute and Enjoy the game :D

Note : i've to try on English(US) system locale with NTLEA and HF-AppLocale it not work @_@,always got crash,so ?? i play it on japanese Locale :D

sorry if my english not good :D ( it's not my 1st language ) :p

day_thi90

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

lol, takashi ??? :D