What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ123426 - Lily Knight Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seryuu

Reputation score
Someone else is already doing Nightmare Girls and I think I'm done with Tsukinomizu games for now, they're rather long to do.
But apparently the guy uses mtl for help with basic jp knowledge, so we cant expect your quality.
Still thank you for everything you did so far, those were amazing games.

jonny7707

Reputation score
Hey, i have got ver1.11. Does the patch work on this one? becuase i copied the files into the gamefolder and the game is still not english..

taiyoukai99

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey, i have got ver1.11. Does the patch work on this one? becuase i copied the files into the gamefolder and the game is still not english..
That's the version I'm using, so it should work just fine.

Deathwings

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So, quick question, story-wise the game's oder is Lady Knight, Lily Knight and then Naedoko, right ? Is Lilim Union also part of that timeline or unrelated ?

cordialfellow

Lurker
Reputation score
So, quick question, story-wise the game's oder is Lady Knight, Lily Knight and then Naedoko, right ? Is Lilim Union also part of that timeline or unrelated ?
Going by CG release order on sadpanda I think it goes Lady Knight, original Naedeko, Lilim Union (the futa priestess from Lily Knight seems to appear in it before Lily Knight), Lily Knight then the second Naedeko (the one with Eliza as the protag).

hectaderp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The download for the translation isn't working :( Does anyone have a link?

Suryujin

Reputation score
Oh well, that's cause the host (dbr.ee) is down (appears to be for good, though there rumors about a kind of return).

Cause I don't have the "original" patch, I've attached the data folder for patch v1.0 + english readme (both by @Chronomium ) & translated difficulty images (by @JackyHF ).

As far as I know, that should be all.

Edit: Wasn't all after all... Thanks @karmapowered , I didn't realize I was missed adding more than a few pictures of @Chronomium 's patch. Added them and the ini file to the zip file to bundle up both patches.

Attachments

Last edited:

Xemi

Reputation score
Anyone can point me to where the magic institute in the Frangol Empire is? Been searching for it for ages.
It is for the Leroux quest, currently in 4th month.

elevown

Reputation score
Does anyone have a link to an english walkthrough, if one exists? The hongfire one seems dead now.

If there isnt a guide, does anyone know at least, how to kill the last boss- the moon child or whatever its called, after you get the 5 fingers?

I can get to the 3rd stage ok but once she goes crystal form I can hardly hurt her with anything. IF my resources held out it looks like it would take 2 or 3 hours to kill that phase, since attacks hit from 10 or 20 up to about 160- and that is assuming it doesnt heal- and who knows if there are more phases!

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been locked due to a non-active download link. If you wish to restore this thread, please provide an updated link to a moderator and they will unlock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.