[Complete - Full] RJ123426 - Lily Knight Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Chronomium

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
Edited the main post with the patch download. Please let me know if you run into any issues or spelling/text problems. I played through it twice but I'm sure I missed a ton since editing is boring and I get distracted easy. Also if you notice any strange sentences that don't fit where they should, let me know.

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I was having a shit week, but this will really help turn it around. Appreciate what you do, you glorious bastard.

Kouko

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello. Does your patch work with the version 1.12?

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you very much for the full translation! Happy holidays!

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Passive Tutorial Fairy - For example, Marika loses no damage in the back row. Would that not be takes no damage?
Next line says medicore instead of mediocre

stone147

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Passive Tutorial Fairy - For example, Marika loses no damage in the back row. Would that not be takes no damage?
Next line says medicore instead of mediocre
from waht i can tell, Marika indeed doesnt loose dmg in the back row, unlike other characters. classic Rpg style- means " other characters deal less dmg in the back row"

sotonto

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thanks for the patch, only detail I noticed so far(didn't even clear first boss), when trading the leaf monster drop for the tomahawk, the smith says its a tomohawk, but the item is properly named tomahawk.

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'll help you with the image translations. But you have to explain to me in a PM where the texts for weapons and other stuff goes (difficulties I can figure out myself^^).

Edit: edited files for difficulties attached.

Attachments

Last edited:

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to get Kitty as a party member? The one whose hint is something about crystal weapons. I'm on the final chapter(probably) and haven't seen even her shadow.

LackAName

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to get Kitty as a party member? The one whose hint is something about crystal weapons. I'm on the final chapter(probably) and haven't seen even her shadow.
Kill the big robot that I forget the name of in the bottom of the Zincto Mine, afterwards talk to the old man in the house near the entrance of that village (This is the step I kept missing despite it being fairly obvious thanks to the guy running off once you beat the robot), afterwards take the Ant-Gear to the Crystal Weapon tech in Senon. From there they just ask for some parts from those sex robot enemies, but you've probably got dozens of those.

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks, That was the same thing I missed. But I have another question: How do I advance Michiru's events to get the Tentacle Panties? I know it must have something to do with the Deep Jungle and the Fairy Village, but I can't trigger any events there.

Last edited:

LackAName

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks, That was the same thing I missed. But I have another question: How do I advance Michiru's events to get the Tentacle Panties? I know it must have something to do with the Deep Jungle and the Fairy Village, but I can't trigger any events there.
You need to talk to her a whole lot in the school lobby first. Each time you talk to her she should get a new skill that specializes in killing a different monster type. There's 5 or 6 of those, and after you get them all she mention something about the demon that cursed her. After you get that line head to the Deep Forest and take the path that leads to the Fire Dragon Temple. The rest is self-eplananatory once you get the scene there.

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
Nope. She's still giving me the same dialogue about it feeling better that someone knows her current problems that she has had ever since I recruited her. She hasn't gotten any new skills...

But as I was writing that, I realized the problem. Her events won't advance unless you actually do her first H-scene, which means losing a battle, then seeing the photos on the harbor and etc, etc. After I did all of that, it worked.

LackAName

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah. Had no idea that was related to it. I got that out of the way early because I needed corruption to start stealing things because it kept bugging me seeing chests that I couldn't open.

Neosuduno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just wondering, but what is the order of events needed after the pictures in the harbor?

Status
Not open for further replies.