What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ123426 - Lily Knight Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
Go to the bar in the same city, down the stairs. Talk to the person there, go to the first "dungeon", head left on the fork in the path (the place that had the wanted monster), examine the flowers next to the abyss.

Toorandomforwords

Reputation score
Thank you so much for completing this translation project. Hope you have a good chrismass and im looking forward to hearing what/if you decide to translate next. =)

Kazu93

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to start Lira's passion event I had the bath scene with Conlon but it didn't start.

Seryuu

Reputation score
Anyone knows where to find all the books for Dorothys event, I got 5 and cant find the last one?

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know how to recruit the catgirl merchant?

Neosuduno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The only things not translated are the pictures and the bestiary descriptions.

Neosuduno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Only missing the Water/Ice book, anyone know where it is?
Edit: Nevermind, in the graveyard. A warp circle via backtracking

Last edited:

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm only missing the last date with sakura and to nullify blacksmith girl petrification... already recruited saki, gone to mansion and killed 2 of the cursed swords, can't find the 3rd. Jp walkthrough says something about a hidden room within Fire Temple, i walked lots around there trying to find it without any sucess, even fought Fire Dragon after clearing the main-game and still nothing. From my h-scene gallery, only lacking those 2, and they're the locks behind the special bathroom scene as well

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm only missing the last date with sakura and to nullify blacksmith girl petrification... already recruited saki, gone to mansion and killed 2 of the cursed swords, can't find the 3rd. Jp walkthrough says something about a hidden room within Fire Temple, i walked lots around there trying to find it without any sucess, even fought Fire Dragon after clearing the main-game and still nothing. From my h-scene gallery, only lacking those 2, and they're the locks behind the special bathroom scene as well
Enter the fire temple, go to the right passage, go down the stairs to the place filled with lava, walk on every single square of land on that place and eventually you'll get the event to open the passage.

Also, do you have any hints about how to get Sakura's second date? I got the first one (the lingeries in Mirage Coast) no problem, but even after defeating the post-game boss and getting literaly every other event with the exception of her third date H-scene, I still can't get it to trigger, no matter what I do. At least tell me the place of the second date.

LackAName

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Second Sakura date requires visiting her at night a couple of times when you've got an Evil Gem (The thing you make with the crystal in your room) in your inventory just like Leaf's second sex scene did. Then after that you should just need to talk to her again for the Third date where you need to take her to that one section of the Eastern village that's just a dead-end at the end of a bridge.

Really, those Evil Gems come up a lot, but you never really notice that they do. In order to propose to anyone aside from Dorothy or Angela you've got to visit them at night a couple of times with a gem in your inventory. And I'd say it's worth doing even if you're not planning to marry the girl just for the sake of seeing the scenes, since they are pretty cute.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Man how do you get the Evil Gem to activate? I have the gem EX skill on everyone except Dorothy which is ironic because Dorothy is the only heroine I've consistently used and leveled. The cutscene just doesn't appear after night scene.

Does anyone know how to start Lira's passion event I had the bath scene with Conlon but it didn't start.
Anyone know how to recruit the catgirl merchant?
In exchange, I can answer these. Lira scenes need the merchant to be recruited, and she's in Dragon Fang Peak, the 2nd bridge from the top leads to a (largely friendly) bandit hideout and she can be found there.

Anyone knows where to find all the books for Dorothys event, I got 5 and cant find the last one?
One of them is in those 70-corruption cupboards, iirc it's in the Ice Dragon Town.

LackAName

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm pretty sure that Dorothy just doesn't have an Evil Gem skill, could be wrong, but I definitely couldn't get one either. Not that she really needs one if you marry her, the Magical Vessel: Touch is more than enough to make up for that fact...
Even if I somewhat hate needing to marry her because I went with Fist weapons for the main character so that amazing +32 Magic accessory with really good resistance was kind of wasted.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
According to the JP wiki she has a 60TP skill that needs the gem to unlock. Has anyone else managed to unlock it?

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
According to the JP wiki she has a 60TP skill that needs the gem to unlock. Has anyone else managed to unlock it?
You sure you're not confused with Giselle? Dorothy gets her "evil" portrait from just giving her books, which is usually related to the evil gem/skill unlock

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You sure you're not confused with Giselle? Dorothy gets her "evil" portrait from just giving her books, which is usually related to the evil gem/skill unlock

Elegance evil gem in the room's quiet crystal.
Events occur that acquire special skills by consuming wicked gems when they are H for several times with heroines at night behavior.
The standing picture of the heroine also changes.

Dorothy: Demon Bless
Sakura: pane Greed
Reef: Berserk
Giselle: Big Rapid Shot / Black Rust

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks so much for translating this. Finished it a few days ago and it's now my favorite game from this circle, largely because having a huge number of party members to choose from + testing them all to find good setups is one of my RPG guilty pleasures. Especially when they're cute girls/lesbians.

Man how do you get the Evil Gem to activate? I have the gem EX skill on everyone except Dorothy which is ironic because Dorothy is the only heroine I've consistently used and leveled. The cutscene just doesn't appear after night scene.
If you've progressed your relationship with Dorothy far enough that the [x] Attack Dorothy option at night has changed to [x] Sex with Dorothy (happens after giving her all 6 books and then seeing the scene where she's masturbating with the tentacle ball), you can't ever get the Evil Gem to activate. I know this because the exact same thing happened to me and I spent about an hour trying to figure out what the problem was. Luckily I had an old save which allowed me to do some testing.

Basically you need to get her Evil Gem scene early or you're screwed.

Last edited:

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well I'll put that aside for next time, if ever.

Beat the Extra Boss (I really like the touch of having them drawn by a different artist, like Naedoko's Extra Boss). Almost lost control at the final phase, but managed to recover with Hourglass (full party revive) and Lewd Beast Flesh (HP/MP Heal and Buff-All).

It was harder than Naedoko because Buff-Alls don't exist other than Beast Flesh and Fairy Leaf. Good thing the boss didn't have Dispel (or at didn't use it). Speaking of Dispel...

The only thing I haven't beat is Otogi, and holy shit her second phase is ridiculous even compared to the Extra Boss. She has every important skill (Buff-All/Debuff-All/Dispel) and can use them all in one turn. Action economy is hell of a thing. Any tips for this monster?

-----------------

All in all, good stuff, Tsukinomizu is an excellent circle in every aspect (H, Gameplay, Story). I wanna delve into the Tsukinomizu Cinematic Universe just to see how many cross-game references there are.

Thanks for translating one more of their work.

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Great work as always!
Here's hoping Nightmare Girls is also on your radar at some point.

OP
Chronomium

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
Someone else is already doing Nightmare Girls and I think I'm done with Tsukinomizu games for now, they're rather long to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.