What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ124868] MARAGONQUEST - Full English Translation

Hana[E]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
20648 20649 20650 20647

MARAGONQUEST

MARAGONQUEST is now fully translated! We didn't put a thread up before finishing as it was such a short game we figured we would just release it all at once.

MARAGONQUEST is a BF game heavily based on the popular series DRAGON QUEST. It features various female versions of classic DQ Monsters with pseudo-animated scenes and skills during battle.

“Over 50 character/scene works with reimagined female versions of DQ1 monsters, plus more monsters and heroines from throughout the DQ series. Dragons and golems, evil soldiers, even the dragon king play roles in a grand tale. Of course you can expect events at the Chateau Ladutorm, puff puffs leading to the hot springs and bedtime frolics - don't get caught! All the things you once fantasized about but the real game would never deliver...”

Translator: Dralater
Editor: Hana[E]

Features:
  • 50+ Characters with CG/Scenes.
  • Various kinds of monster girls (and some normal ones too!)
  • Defeat themed H-Scenes
  • In battle H-Animations
  • No grinding required!
DLSite:
English DLSite:
Original Thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/jakushiiku...nkuesuto-maragonquest-re124868-rj124868.4839/

Translation and Installation Instructions:

Translation Information:
Everything is finished! We hope you enjoy every moment!

Last edited by a moderator:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
found some untranslated text when fighting the lava boss dont know if it was because i was overpowered and 1 shot the first 2 or not

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
How do I get past the Dragonlord? After defeating her, after two choices the third choice ends up in the same no matter what you choose.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
^ Well, if the translation effort hasn't secretly been ongoing for 4 years, I think it is safe to assume it's the latest?

OP
Hana[E]

Hana[E]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It is indeed for the latest version! And as far as I'm aware any bugs were in the original JP version too.

Volcannon

Reputation score
I am trying to run it, but it is giving off en error (that is not in english) about a file in the mapdata foldier. Any way to fix it?

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is there any plan for maragonquest v or other games from this circle?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been locked due to a lack of a download link to the translation. If you wish to unlock this thread, please PM a moderator with a link to the source of the translation and the OP will be updated.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread unlocked.

Anonymous_Pervert

Reputation score
There don't appear to be any installation instructions in the file, can someone tell me how to properly install the patch?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There don't appear to be any installation instructions in the file, can someone tell me how to properly install the patch?
I was about to gnaw your leg, but you're right...
You can refer to https://ulmf.org/threads/tutorial-applying-wolf-translation.7129/ it contains all the references and instructions you'll need.
IIRC, Translator++ has a module to deal with .wolf, but I might be wrong.

PS:
=Together= said:
After being contacted by Patreon we've had to make some changes to our page for the moment to ensure it follows the community guidelines. This includes making most posts private. Sorry for the inconvenience.
No comment.

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
Translation threads are for translation discussion.
i want a save

SimplyDex

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Are you suppose to extract the wolf file than replace the data files? When I do so, a green error text appears and the game closes.