What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ125241] whatever (English translation)

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ125241] whatever (English translation)

*cough* the WIP in the topic title should probably be changed to Completed now. *cough*
Ahaha. Thanks. I forgot to change it.

The translation needs to be proof read but thanks for doing it regardless.
...I'm really sorry. I spent a lot of time practicing English grammar and proofreading the whole thing many times over because my English isn't good. I even used a grammar checking software occasionally to help me double check.

I guess my English just couldn't make it at all :(

Thanks for the translation! It really is complete, and thanks to you I'm able to enjoy this game to the fullest.

I found a few problems however: when you click the hole in the first part of the North Forest, the game displays a line that hasn't been translated yet. Also, when you try to open the chest in the upper left side of the rural area where Ellis resides, the displayed message is the same as the green haired old man's line("Young lady, I heard you came over here for work. Well, it's good since you earn more over here."). These are just small mistakes, but might as well fix them! :D
Thank you! :p

Sorry, I missed out that hole completely. I will check on that later.

As for the opening the chest message, I just did some simple play-testing and I believe that area of the map is bugged. Sometimes you get the correct message, sometimes you the one that the man said.

I walked around and got the same message randomly by pressing "Z". I can't seem to find a sure-fire way to trigger the bug because it seems random.

I know the event page that's causing the bug, but I'm a little reluctant to remove it as there are other things in the event page that might be important. Its content might be required for other stuff on the map.

It's a little complicated, but I need to do more play-testing to try and see if I can remove the bug without causing problems. Thanks anyway!

Edited: Alright! I think I have fixed the issues that Yamazer has listed out for me. The translation patch has been updated.

Last edited:

axone91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a lot for your time and delivering it !
Do not worry about about the occasional grammar error.
If the meaning is there, that's the best we could hope for :)

Shamoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the translation. Thought you might want to know about this missed line when searching the mayor's grave after solving his murder.

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks for the translation. Thought you might want to know about this missed line when searching the mayor's grave after solving his murder.
Hellooo. Alright, I've updated the patch and fixed it.

Thank you.

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello, thank you very much for this patch.

I found a few things which were not translated:
-in the big detective building you can buy, the prince and the book (both in the room at the bottom-left) are not translated
-in one map of the big detective building (the lowest one in the editor list), the maid NPC doesn't require the same switch as she does in the other map versions and therefore will stand there even if you didn't hire her (probably an original mistake)
-in the area where the original house stands, there's a green-haired guy - under some condition, he will stand at the small path in the upper section that leads to a treasure chest - that guy isn't translated

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hello, thank you very much for this patch.

I found a few things which were not translated:
-in the big detective building you can buy, the prince and the book (both in the room at the bottom-left) are not translated
-in one map of the big detective building (the lowest one in the editor list), the maid NPC doesn't require the same switch as she does in the other map versions and therefore will stand there even if you didn't hire her (probably an original mistake)
-in the area where the original house stands, there's a green-haired guy - under some condition, he will stand at the small path in the upper section that leads to a treasure chest - that guy isn't translated
Hello.

I've updated the patch and fixed the things you've stated. Thank you!

Loikujm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is weird, but I really enjoyed it, thanks candyfloss.

masakatsu

Lurker
Reputation score

Hate to necro a post, but can someone tell me where to find the 3 people the hero and jail need? I found 2 of them but i can't find the last one.