What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ128435] Muddle World Orchestra Fragment I - オカリナ・オデッサと呪いの魔術 [English Translation]

bazeeeng

Reputation score
Titleold.png

ULMF Thread < Locked

Game Version: Ver 2.11
Note: This patch only works with the latest version (Ver.2.11). Using an older version will result in the game crashing at some point.

=Story=
The overqualified magician, Ocarina, has a grudge toward the Princess for giving her such mundane work. Having had enough of the treatments she's been receiving, Ocarina is plotting to get back on her by putting a curse on that selfish Princess to teach her a lesson. However, she needs to collect some essential materials for the spell to work. Aaannd, I bet you know what's coming next...

This is one of the cult classics I believe.
This game is mainly GOR (Game Over Rape). Although it feels less annoying in this game and somewhat charming in its own way, especially with the reactions from the MC.
All the H-scenes can be unlocked later once you've completed the main story.
You can go for Virgin "No Sex" run.
There are 2 endings. One bad and one good.

or
To apply the patch:
- Decrypt the game file (.RGSS)
- Download the patch
- Extract the "patch name".rar
- Copy all files inside Eng Patch
- Paste inside the game directory/game folder
- Enjoy

Warning Tag: Loli
20 years old loli actually...

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Nice to see good ol' classic games getting some love! Keep it up!

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Holy shit what a throwback man, I remember being stuck on the squirrel/slime area and never getting past that. Thank you so much, I can't wait to play this again, but properly.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I haven't thought about MWO in years! And as it happens, there is actually a 4 in the works! With really recent posts on authors ci-en

lesserorganisms

Reputation score
I bought the game off dlsite, but I get audio errors during certain attacks. Get an error message saying certain audio files under audio/SE are missing? Is this an issue with the translation or my copy of the game? Could someone post their copy of the audio files if theirs is working?

EDIT: To those who are having the same issue despite being in Japanese locale - There is a checkbox setting under region-administrative-change system locale that causes the operating system to use Unicode UTF-8 for worldwide language support. However, because MWO is an old game, it doesn't play well with this setting. Uncheck this box.

Last edited: