What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ137150] Lilitales -リリテイルズ- (English Translation)

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [RJ137150] Lilitales -リリテイルズ- (English Translation)

It's his birthday today guys, so cut him some slack XD.

The translation is delayed atm. He'll probably start working on it again soon. I think before Summer starts. He's not the type to not finish what he's started.

odrosu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm.... no news

Shirafune9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How much of the game is actually translated as of now?

stone147

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the whole base game is complete translated, i think.
Its absolutely playable. SFrame did a really good job with this so far

Some stuff from the Append disc is left untranslated.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can someone help me with the patch I put it in the folders the translation note said and it's still in japanese. Nevermind I found out what I did wrong.

Last edited:

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone have link for full game?

odrosu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Its not free boy.

Looks like your finding Pirate one, find it somewhere

if you want to buy it

Here's ye link

Shadow316

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Having this error box pop up. What did I do wrong?

EDIT: I should specify that this happens when launching the game.

Attachments

Last edited:

odrosu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there problem with game or you running the game and you came with thats not translated yet ive encountered that i think when i was in Old mans house and in my room and read notes i think but you may ask other people,

but i do think you got the patch wrong i think

Shadow316

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there problem with game or you running the game and you came with thats not translated yet ive encountered that i think when i was in Old mans house and in my room and read notes i think but you may ask other people,

but i do think you got the patch wrong i think
Game itself runs fine, then I copy the files from the translate folder over and then I get that error when trying to launch. Happens whether I run from the game .exe or the Word Wrapped .exe.

odrosu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game itself runs fine, then I copy the files from the translate folder over and then I get that error when trying to launch. Happens whether I run from the game .exe or the Word Wrapped .exe.
forgot to mention that, XD

OP
SFrame

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Heya - small news update on our end:

I've been bogged down by real life finance issues; the lack of forum/blog activity and project progress has been among the most affected aspects my life.

(Candiru is also in a similar predicament, unfortunately. The tough fucker doesn't burn out, but he did exhaust a lot of time into translations earlier this year; I commanded him as his master to get his stuff under wraps, until I can get to editing the mountain he piled up for me.)

I'm still dealing with my new computer's quirks (Ryzen CPU, some memory issues; Windows 10, so as expected, those alt+7 symbols now showing up for me, sigh), shopping for a new desk because my current one is sagging under the weight of my monitors, and my personal fap time has been reduced to once every 1-2 weeks, but I've found some free time today (*sniff*...first time I've opened up my H games folder this month T^T), so my apologies if I might come across cranky or irritable - I'd like to spend the rest of the whole day fapping out my pent-up stress if possible. lol
- (Edit: aaand I jinxed myself. Fuck. Mother decided to start shit with the rest of the family (a peek into my personal life: she's an emotionally unstable victim of PTSD)... and I'm the damage control of the family... RIP fap time.)

Again, this goes without saying, I'm ever appreciative of all the continued support and patience; just you guys holding back on chastising my incompetence is enough to keep my spirits up. xD

the whole base game is complete translated, i think.
Its absolutely playable. SFrame did a really good job with this so far

Some stuff from the Append disc is left untranslated.
The base game is incomplete on our end (77.2% complete); I'm unaware of any other translation projects for Lilitales besides this one.

The only append content that has been translated is some of the Merc scenes in the underground slave markets, and that's also where the base game's translation progress is currently paused at (around where a certain other character temporarily takes over).

How much of the game is actually translated as of now?
77.2% (latest release version is from January 2017, v0.772-app)

With the append content, the "completed" translations would come out to about ~110% - around v1.100-app.

Hm. I've attached the dll folder from my test copy; try overwriting your game's dll folder with this one.

Also, just in case, what Windows do you use? (God forsake it be windows XP, lol)

Attachments

Last edited:

Shadow316

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hm. I've attached the dll folder from my test copy; try overwriting your game's dll folder with this one.

Also, just in case, what Windows do you use? (God forsake it be windows XP, lol)
Exact same error. I'm on W7.

Hope things with your family get better<3

EDIT: Alright, working now.

Last edited:

odrosu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good luck,

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Take your time my dude, it is not like you are being payed for this.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You've both been hard at work! Seems like it's been coming along really well. I finally got my hands on the append version myself (long overdue...). It's been so long since I played, I forgot how cute Luna is~

My only regret is that the append version doesn't come with the option to allow you to use Luna's slave costume when exploring (or her prostitute dress for that matter). I wouldn't even care if it only applied to non h-scenes.

Cheers for the hard work you guys put into the project so far, here's hoping your situations stabilize without too many problems!

vuong1236

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is the bug message I got when fighting Airi.

I had change some text in 0.txt and the fighting scene with Demon Beast Gorgon works fine now but I still can't fix Airi's one.

Attachments

OP
SFrame

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This is the bug message I got when fighting Airi.

I had change some text in 0.txt and the fighting scene with Demon Beast Gorgon works fine now but I still can't fix Airi's one.
Ah, another double-byte space I neglected to edit out. Thanks for reporting it. Try the attached hotfix below and lemme know if it fixes it for you.

Edit: v0.772b-app - fixed another double-byte space in the vicinity.

Attachments

Last edited:

Shadow316

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyway, I'm super excited for when the translation is complete and I'm waiting ever so patiently. Can't progress from my point until then but I'm looking forward to being able to finish the game when I can understand what's going on :^)

Always appreciating the work you translators do<3

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyway, I appreciate all the effort done into translations (I know first-hand how difficult it can be) and I will just say: keep on it, we're rooting for you, but if you really, really feel you can't continue, consider providing the files and ask someone else to finish up. We have a lot of competent translators here, someone might want to.