What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ139385] Rune's Pharmacy

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The Dev personally asked to stop the fan translation, because they are making their own.
Is there any news? I bought this game in this summer sale It would be great to play it in English

Neosuduno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, I think I know which group will translate this formally. Kagura Games recently released 'Sister Travel', and that has rune as a cameo. The shop she runs is literally called 'Rune's Pharmacy' and it is rune, since she has that cute little rabbit charm in her hair.

Reputation score
This is what you call quality translation, no beating around the bush, straight to the goodies unlike that "other" translator thats all promises roflmao:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Ans so far there is no info on their site and no announcement from Kagura game that they will translate Rune pharmacy.
And Sister Travel and Rune pharmacy are from 2 different circle.
Event if there some reference & cameo of rune in sister travel, that don't mean the dev of the former will be ok with a translation of his game, nor does it mean kagura considering trying to do it.

Though, yes, the game is good and I too would like to see it translated.

PS : and there no need to made jab at other translator...

eurekachan26

Reputation score
Is there any news? I bought this game in this summer sale It would be great to play it in English
I start to think this is a lie. It been a year and no news about the translation so far. Also the game only have one more update without translation and the game would be full. I follow them in twitter and all they do is focusing in their new game. If its just one update and is a loli scenario ( brothel + loli potion ) it would be great someone translate it. I hope someone do, because I lose hope from the dev themselves. I even asked to them and I just got ignored.

Random D

Lurker
Reputation score
It looks like no matter how I download the patches and extract them I get gibberish instead of Japanese I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Set your PC to japanese local setting - before you uncompress the archives.

Darkstar816

Reputation score
I had some problems with various archives, on account of 7zip not being able to handle oriental filenames. WinRAR was the solution, well worth buying a copy to avoid muss and fuss. :)

Gummiel

Reputation score
I had some problems with various archives, on account of 7zip not being able to handle oriental filenames. WinRAR was the solution, well worth buying a copy to avoid muss and fuss. :)
ehm WinRAR is free to use, no need to ever buy it (for private use)

Sterben

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
8. Do not needlessly bump or necro a thread if you are not requesting nor sharing new information.
up

Bryanis

Reputation score
Double posting - after a warning. And without reading the thread...
Well, you'll get what you deserve. The thing you won't have is a patch for the 1.76 because there none.

polarisorion

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
where to get smooth oil?

Z_swallows

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
Help please?

I have the ice grimoire but I can't figure out how to use it. Bridge guard says he needs the silver, I have that, he says to get the recipe book from the merchant right by him, that merchant sends you to the towns tavern chef, and the chef is busy standing by the broken fridge. Neither interacting with the fridge or the chef will trigger "use" of the grimoire, nor will selecting it from the menu. What am I missing? TIA