What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ139385] Rune's Pharmacy

ocealuminosa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ139385] Rune's Pharmacy

Weird, I have the latest version and I used the 1st link, but everything, save for Rune's name is still in JP.
Were you using a save file that was created while playing the game in Japanese?
You'd need to use a new save file after you apply the translation patch, since with the way RPG Maker works, save files carry whatever name was inputted for characters.
So if you played the game before in Japanese and saved it, Rune's name will always be in Japanese so long as you load from that save file, regardless of whether you've applied a translation patch or not.

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ummm just to confirm its been a while since i played this again

I have the game but do i need to dl another 1 with the ver. Corresponding to it? Or I just need only apply ur patch?

Just confuse idk if its patch for eng trans or is updates with eng patch?

Ialdabaoth

Reputation score

Were you using a save file that was created while playing the game in Japanese?
You'd need to use a new save file after you apply the translation patch, since with the way RPG Maker works, save files carry whatever name was inputted for characters.
So if you played the game before in Japanese and saved it, Rune's name will always be in Japanese so long as you load from that save file, regardless of whether you've applied a translation patch or not.
Welp, I deleted my old saves and then repatched but everything is still in JP.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If everything is still in japanese, then you probably mess up at one step.

Can you list the step you made so we can check to find the mistake ?

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ummm just to confirm its been a while since i played this again

I have the game but do i need to dl another 1 with the ver. Corresponding to it? Or I just need only apply ur patch?

Just confuse idk if its patch for eng trans or is updates with eng patch?
If I understand correctly, the files are updates with Eng patch. What I always do is download all the translation patch and apply them one by one from the oldest to the newest and so far it's working correctly for me. As the first page mentioned though, you need at least Version 1.43.

Perhaps you can try my method above and see if that fixes things for you too.

Last edited:

Ialdabaoth

Reputation score

If everything is still in japanese, then you probably mess up at one step.

Can you list the step you made so we can check to find the mistake ?
Lessee... I had a 1.71 version of the game. I used the Rune's Pharmacy v1.6 to v1.71 patch, C+P'd and then I checked to see if it was translated afterwards and sadly, nope.

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Lessee... I had a 1.71 version of the game. I used the Rune's Pharmacy v1.6 to v1.71 patch, C+P'd and then I checked to see if it was translated afterwards and sadly, nope.
after unpacking the "Game.rgss3a" file and copy the translation patch

did you correctly rename or delete the Game.rgss3a ^^ ?

ocealuminosa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I guess I misinterpreted your problem in my previous reply, Ialdabaoth. I somehow thought you were saying that everything but Rune's name is translated, and only her name was still in JP (instead of the other way around).

What Libellule said should be correct though, the original "Game.rgss3a" file should either be deleted or renamed in order to make the translation work.

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you guys ALSO don't understand what the above helpful posters are telling you, it's probably because--like me--you don't often play RPG games! You cannot simply copy & paste the translation files into the game folder, though the proper solution doesn't take much more effort than that. Go to the below thread, and what they're saying about deleting Game.rgss3a will suddenly make sense:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28259

Sorry if that's a no-brainer and you've already done it. With a lot of the platformer, sidescroller, etc. games that I've played you just C&P into the game folder, so that's where I was stuck and assume you're in the same boat.

Hamakabula

Reputation score

Anybody knows the triggers for the quests "Becoming Strong" and "Breast Expansion Potion"?

I`m at 1mil gold and I have done everything else yet cant seem to get them

tillerman123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the translation. It's well done and flows well.

The game was quite good. Definitely one of the most well-made HRPGs I've played, although the ending comes so suddenly that it feels a bit rushed at that point.

djunk101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How am I supposed to apply the patch? I downloaded 1.6 to 1.71 files and copied them in, but that didn't do anything. The version I have is a fresh version of 1.71, just downloaded from DLsite.

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How am I supposed to apply the patch? I downloaded 1.6 to 1.71 files and copied them in, but that didn't do anything. The version I have is a fresh version of 1.71, just downloaded from DLsite.
Look 3 posts before your post and follow the link.

dl2002081

Reputation score

Was wondering if anyone has a complete 1.71 save?

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Will you keep translating the newer updates for the game, or did the devs also included that in the not "sharing the full game" request?
(Since you mentioned they will "allow" to download earlier patches im guessing its included.)

Last edited:
OP
H

hoofiewoofie

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I can't distribute translation patches for 1.72+ either :/. You'll have to wait for the official english release in the indeterminate future in order to see the new content. Alternatively, learn Japanese :p

djunk101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't distribute translation patches for 1.72+ either :/. You'll have to wait for the official english release in the indeterminate future in order to see the new content. Alternatively, learn Japanese :p
Does that mean they told you they were planning to do an English release themselves?

tamamo

Lurker
Reputation score
Also if they are doing a English Release do you know if it will be the dreaded MTLs we've been seeing alot of lately