What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ139385] Rune's Pharmacy

pacefrei

Reputation score
Re: [RJ139385] Rune's Pharmacy

where can i download the language patch?

the mega link only let me download the v.143 to v1.51
That is the language patch. It just also patches the game from 1.43 to 1.51 if you don't already have the latest version. Install it like any other rpgmaker translation and it will work.

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So while this game is kind of hardcore at times, the art style is kind of putting me off with it being a bit too cutesy cutesy xD I'm still liking it a lot though.

Raze211

Reputation score

Hi everyone, so I recently just got the translation from having my account activated, I managed to stumble through and beat the game untranslated, but figured it'd be nice to know what everyone was actually saying as i was playing.

I downloaded the translation, overwrote the files I needed to, and even deleted the game rgss3 file. In doing so, the game's title became translated, like "W for window, A for log" and all that, however, it instantly crashes by saying cannot find logo, I try a workaround and copy pasting a random image and naming it "Logo" it worked, and got past the logo screen but then it found another missing graphics, and so on. Eventually I thought to myself this probably isn't gonna work if I keep missing files and such.

I assume I did something wrong? I have a working 1.51 version of the game, but deleting the rsgss3 file seems to take away a lot of things, but if I don't delete it the game's dialogue isn't translated.

KingMe42

Reputation score

Does anyone know how to obtain ice magic? Or a link to the game discussion forum thread?

xqus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to obtain ice magic? Or a link to the game discussion forum thread?
You need to kill the orc boss in the first area (popoko plains)

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So apparently there's been an update a few days ago or so, you guys gonna get on that anytime soon?

OP
H

hoofiewoofie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm working on updating the translation, and then I can provide links ;) Should be less than a week, but I do have some events going on that may or may not delay the translation.

OP
H

hoofiewoofie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm having Japanese issues :(

In this scene, Shalban is complimenting Rune for her cooking, saying that she would make a good wife. However, I'm having trouble understanding one of the lines and interpreting another.

【Shalban】
料理もできて気だてもいい。 お前はいい嫁になりそうだ
You can cook like this and you have good character... You would make a fine wife.
(I try to make Shalban speak more formally, but I wonder if it comes off as a little awkward to you guys?)

【Rune】
お嫁さん、ですか~…… 相手があってのものなので…… 難しいですね……
A wife, huh~... It's because I have a [partner]... it's difficult...

【Shalban】
そうか。相手がいないか。 たしかにまだ早いな。ははは
Is that so? You are without a [partner]. Indeed, you are still very young. Haha-*ahh'mm.

【Rune】
(笑うところじゃないと思うんですけど)
(He was about to laugh, wasn't he...) or (I think he was about to laugh)

So, two-and-a-half points that I have issues with:
  1. I did my best to research [noun]があっての[noun], but this leads me to something completely opposite of what I expected.
  2. The word 相手 generally means "partner", which could mean a spouse, a combat opponent, a partner during sex, a boyfriend... I don't really know which one Rune means until I figure out the above point, but the most likely one would be "boyfriend."
  3. Shalban clearly has a "hahaha" at the end of his dialogue, but Rune's final line seems to suggest that he didn't? Currently I made it so that Shalban starts to laugh but then stops.
Any advice from the pros? Thanks :D

I still have several hundred lines of steamy sex to translate, so if I work hard and don't play games I can finish tomorrow. So I'm not sure if I'll actually finish tomorrow :p. I also went rock climbing for the first time today and I'm starting to feel sore. I might not be able to type tomorrow :(

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think she's saying she'd need a partner for that to happen (become a wife), so it'd be difficult. Also good luck on your work~

ocealuminosa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I agree with what m1zuki said regarding the second line there, that Rune finds it difficult to consider being a wife at her current state because she does not have a "partner" (boyfriend/spouse) yet.

About the fourth line, I think Rune is speaking more in the lines of "I don't think this is a laughing matter", in response to Shalban's previous remark.

DISCLAIMER: I'm no pro Japanese translator in any way, but that was my take on those few lines.

Regardless, good luck on your translation project :D
No need to rush, I personally prefer a translation done well rather than it being half-baked. We can wait :)

OP
H

hoofiewoofie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That took a lot longer than I expected. There were a couple other places besides the above that had me stumped for a long time :(. I had to speed run a lot of the game to proofread stuff, too. I didn't get everything, but I did manage to fix a few game crashes here and there :p.

For whatever reason, several of the lines in the scene before the last boss are missing the final period in each dialogue, and because of how RPGMakerTrans works, I had to "re-translate" them. I cannot fathom how the final period (and no other punctuation) could have been trimmed for a single file this way when the devs made this version... This hiccup turned out to be a good thing though, because my previous translation was terrible and clunky anyway. In fact I had incorrectly translated the final sentence which resulted in a hilariously awkward ending before. I'm glad it's better now :)

The majority of the update is just opening up a Shalban route if you want to have sex with him. This opens up after reaching glow pass and then eating lunch with him, but you must be a virgin to get the actual H-scene (which, by the way, holds the new record for longest scene). There is a Shalban ending but it hasn't been implemented yet, so that option is grayed out when you get to the end of the game :/

As a side note, I happened to check out Limit!? Oniichan Sister Travel and was surprised to see that Rune makes a cameo appearance! She looks like this:

9595xxlx

Reputation score

Unable to find

宿屋D2 on tilesets

Been looking for it on other archives.. no luck

OP
H

hoofiewoofie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can find the tileset in all the stuff I uploaded, but I re-uploaded the v1.51-v1.6 patch just in case since it seems to have problems downloading on my computer. Not that that should be related... If you still have the problem after I sent you the link just now, I will try to look more in-depth.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game crashes when I try to view the new scene, saying there is a missing sound effect file. I have attached a screenshot of the pop-up to show the name of the file.

Attachments

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The game crashes when I try to view the new scene, saying there is a missing sound effect file. I have attached a screenshot of the pop-up to show the name of the file.
Check your sound folder. If the file are gibberish instead of japanese... re download the game and extract it using japanese local setting.

If the name are in japanese, make sure you got the game rpgmaker rtp installed.

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Check your sound folder. If the file are gibberish instead of japanese... re download the game and extract it using japanese local setting.

If the name are in japanese, make sure you got the game rpgmaker rtp installed.
Same error here. The file doesn't exist. Maybe it was an added file between 1.5 and 1.6, and using the update provided on the first page gave you everything but that sound file.