What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ139385] Rune's Pharmacy

Kwai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ139385] Rune's Pharmacy

Seems I'm missing a file in my Graphics/Tilesets. Grateful if anyone could provide it. It's for the place where you get the "Orange Aroma Oil" quest. Thanks ahead!
From what I can see from your screenshot, you have game version 1.2, and the newest version is 1.51, and the translation is for 1.51, that's why you miss that picture.
I recommend that you download the newest version or buy the game (it's on a sale right now). If you need a hint how to get 1.51... Mikocon. Or maybe a friendly Dragonfly will pop up with a link~

VegnagunMech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From what I can see from your screenshot, you have game version 1.2, and the newest version is 1.51, and the translation is for 1.51, that's why you miss that picture.
I recommend that you download the newest version or buy the game (it's on a sale right now). If you need a hint how to get 1.51... Mikocon. Or maybe a friendly Dragonfly will pop up with a link~
Thanks for the help. I was lied to by Anime-Sharing where they said they updated this to 1.51 but I guess that wasn't the case. It seemed to have the most recent updates and whatnot. Also, the friendly Dragonfly mentioned seems to have appeared. Thanks for the suggestions and help! Wonder what more they can add to the game if it's supposed to go up to 2.00.

whitemn

Reputation score

Did you delete the big file from which you extract everything first?
Thx, I thought you were speaking to Mech. Although Deleting it I miss quite a few icons for items, Intentional or an issue with this translation patch in which I didn't have the X to 1.43 version.

Kwai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thx, I thought you were speaking to Mech. Although Deleting it I miss quite a few icons for items, Intentional or an issue with this translation patch in which I didn't have the X to 1.43 version.
I tried applying the 1.43-1.51 translation to a fresh game version 1.51, but it doesn't seem like there's any icons missing. Can you give some examples of what icons you see and what icons you are missing? Or just take a screenshot :)
And if you're wondering why I don't just give you the "X to 1.43" translation... it's because I don't have it :D

Last edited:

whitemn

Reputation score

Here's a couple of things. Also I updated from 1.2 to 1.51, then patched with this latest 1.51 version.

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Here's a couple of things. Also I updated from 1.2 to 1.51, then patched with this latest 1.51 version.

How did you patch from 1.2 to 1.51 ? the problem come surely from this point =)
Look in your MP box ;)

Ildon

Reputation score

Coming back to replay this game after being away forever and having some fond memories. Pretty stoked to see that it's still being updated even now and am looking forward to both fresh content and the translation mentioned here. Maybe now some of those seemingly dummy items will serve a purpose!

Being that I'm not even sure where to begin looking for a neat little all-in-one package for the most recent version, it would probably be simplest for me to buy it off of DLSite and apply the translation to that version.

If I do this, does it make a difference (so far as the translation package is concerned) if I buy the game off of the English or Japanese version of the site? The sale price appears to be in effect for both of them at the moment although I have no idea how long this is going to last for.

Thank you in advance for whatever reliable information might be provided.

PhaseLink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Coming back to replay this game after being away forever and having some fond memories. Pretty stoked to see that it's still being updated even now and am looking forward to both fresh content and the translation mentioned here. Maybe now some of those seemingly dummy items will serve a purpose!

Being that I'm not even sure where to begin looking for a neat little all-in-one package for the most recent version, it would probably be simplest for me to buy it off of DLSite and apply the translation to that version.

If I do this, does it make a difference (so far as the translation package is concerned) if I buy the game off of the English or Japanese version of the site? The sale price appears to be in effect for both of them at the moment although I have no idea how long this is going to last for.

Thank you in advance for whatever reliable information might be provided.
I bought the game too and it work perfectly with the patch :D Problem probably occur if you use old version game, I think.

gremmie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Breast Pump, Living Dildo and Living Rope have all been activated. There was some kind of yoke which had no purpose but is now gone.

sdfgh00

Reputation score

is the file in the megalink just the update or also the translation? i bought and downloaded the game but the patch doesn't seem to do anything. still japanese.

sdfgh00

Reputation score

There it is. i saw the post about getting rid of that file, but seeing as its 170-ish megabytes, i figured it was important. working now!

whitemn

Reputation score

How did you patch from 1.2 to 1.51 ? the problem come surely from this point =)
Look in your MP box ;)
Technically I didn't update, just overwrote the old 1.2 file with 1.51 jap version. So yea, I used the wrong word. It was a 1.2 translated version which I hoped would contain some overwrites but I doubt it since the 1.51 probably overwrote the translated files :/ In the end it's still broke :(

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Technically I didn't update, just overwrote the old 1.2 file with 1.51 jap version. So yea, I used the wrong word. It was a 1.2 translated version which I hoped would contain some overwrites but I doubt it since the 1.51 probably overwrote the translated files :/ In the end it's still broke :(
^^

yes, make that will broke the game =) Hoffie patch is for the 1.43 mini (so 1.43,1.5 or 1.51), any older version will give missing file somewhere at some point ^^

Ildon

Reputation score

I bought the game too and it work perfectly with the patch :D Problem probably occur if you use old version game, I think.
Did you buy the game from the Japanese or the English version of the site? I don't know if they both deliver the exact same version of the game or not.

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Did you buy the game from the Japanese or the English version of the site? I don't know if they both deliver the exact same version of the game or not.
They're both version 1.51 aka same.

PhaseLink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, both have the same version and even update at the same time afaik.

cookiedough

Reputation score

Is it possible at all to beat up the thugs when you choose the "save her" option in the slums? My magic attack does 0 damage or i keep getting 1 shot from a bunch of critical hits

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is it possible..
Yes it is possible, but pointless - result scene will be the same.
And in future you'd better ask gameplay questions it game thread not in translation thread.

Randomface

Reputation score

where can i download the language patch?

the mega link only let me download the v.143 to v1.51