What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ139385] Rune's Pharmacy

OP
H

hoofiewoofie

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ139385] Rune's Pharmacy

Fixed (I hope :O). Thanks for catching the error.

AzureGrimoire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fixed (I hope :O). Thanks for catching the error.
Question, what version of Rune Pharmacy should I download to apply the latest patch? And on the side note, have any plans to translate Limit?!

MagicProtects

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hate that some of the costumes in this game you can only get by doing sexual stuff. Like the cute babydoll lingerie you can only get by working at the brothel, and the game forces you to work there. You can't just get the outfit, and leave. Also the bunny girl outfit where that fucking weirdo gropes her breasts then just jacks off in the bar. What the fuck is wrong with hentai games that is not something a person would do. Also I haaatte that she does not have an option to fight back. She could easily destroy that fat ass loser. I like it when games allow you to actually get out of those situations, or even better kick the piece of shit's ass. I do not think this game was made with the idea of having a virgin run in mind. Though I think it is still possible unless they force something in the story. Which could happen. Rune is honestly kind of too cute to be put into these situations, and I wish as the player I had more power to get her out of them.

Edit
So apparently you can buy the babydoll lingerie from some guy for 200,000. Which is a fuck ton of money. How many outfits are in this game? Is it just the 4, but with different strength levels of the normal outfit?

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I hate that some of the costumes in this game you can only get by doing sexual stuff. Like the cute babydoll lingerie you can only get by working at the brothel, and the game forces you to work there. You can't just get the outfit, and leave. Also the bunny girl outfit where that fucking weirdo gropes her breasts then just jacks off in the bar. What the fuck is wrong with hentai games that is not something a person would do. Also I haaatte that she does not have an option to fight back. She could easily destroy that fat ass loser. I like it when games allow you to actually get out of those situations, or even better kick the piece of shit's ass. I do not think this game was made with the idea of having a virgin run in mind. Though I think it is still possible unless they force something in the story. Which could happen. Rune is honestly kind of too cute to be put into these situations, and I wish as the player I had more power to get her out of them.

Edit
So apparently you can buy the babydoll lingerie from some guy for 200,000. Which is a fuck ton of money. How many outfits are in this game? Is it just the 4, but with different strength levels of the normal outfit?
I think that there is the different armor (same skin as everyday clothes), the maid clothes, the bunny clothes and the babydoll clothes.

However this should be said on the game thread and not the translation thread ;)

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Edit
The question is more like "why do you why such a slutty outfit if you plan to do a pure run?"

MagicProtects

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The question is more like "why do you why such a slutty outfit if you plan to do a pure run?"
I still want to have it even if I don't use it for the intended purpose. Plus it is really cute(even though the see threw top is a bit much), and I just want to have her wear it sometimes for funsies. That is why I want it.

Connor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you apply patch for ver 1.6? I see two links in the OP.

OP
H

hoofiewoofie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you have a copy of v1.43 in any language, download both v1.43-->v1.51 and v1.51-->v1.6. Apply both patches in chronological order.

If you have v1.51 or v1.6, you only need the second patch.

If you have any version before 1.43, you will need to PM me for a link.

Maybe for the next update I'll put more detailed instructions...

Connor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you have a copy of v1.43 in any language, download both v1.43-->v1.51 and v1.51-->v1.6. Apply both patches in chronological order.

If you have v1.51 or v1.6, you only need the second patch.

If you have any version before 1.43, you will need to PM me for a link.

Maybe for the next update I'll put more detailed instructions...
Thanks you. Acording to the author, the next update should be available tomorrow.

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

1.7 up, look in your PM hoofie ^^

and cheer for the tranlation ^p^/

OP
H

hoofiewoofie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Finished 1.7.

I don't have v1.71, but I don't think it's a critical update. I think it's just the two small bugs mentioned in the update notes for v1.7, which have no effect on gameplay whatsoever. It'll eventually be fixed whenever v1.8 comes anyway :)

EDIT: Oh wait, I do have 1.71, I simply have to check my mailbox :p. I'll update to it quietly whenever I get the chance.

Last edited:

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow thank you very much again for the fast translation hoofiewoofie.

Also, anyone knows if they are still going to do more updates and add more contents later on? I kinda want to play the whole game in one go so if they are still planning to do so, I'm considering to wait until there's a final version.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can anyone share their Audio/BGM/HEV4 and Graphics/Parallaxes/yuka_I2BG to me? I'm missing it

tillerman123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm sure this has already been answered, but if I have the untranslated 1.71 game, do I need to use all three patches or just the latest one to translate it?

OP
H

hoofiewoofie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just the latest one. Now that you reminded me, I should go write more instructions for applying the translation...

Ialdabaoth

Reputation score

Weird, I have the latest version and I used the 1st link, but everything, save for Rune's name is still in JP.