What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ140344]赤首の闘技場 (The Girl In the Red Slave Collar)

Re: [RJ140344]赤首の闘技場 (The Girl In the Red Slave Collar)

Hmm, strange. I reloaded my old save after adding the translation and I noticed the names of the Akakubi at the base were in Japanese. I got defeated by the 5th boss (I think, the mercenary who gets killed by orcs in his bad ending) and only the H-scenes themselves were translated, not the scene before them, when there is no CG.

Oh okay, shit then I have to search. Can you try a new save and check if the name is still in JP?

Candiru

Oh okay, shit then I have to search. Can you try a new save and check if the name is still in JP?

Candiru

I started a new game, skipped through the intro and their names were in English. Wonder what could have caused it for that save (I saved in the recollection room after game over). After you learn Layla's name, it changes in her dialogue box, but for some reason in that new save, both "Manly Akakubi" and "Layla" were in Japanese :confused:

I started a new game, skipped through the intro and their names were in English. Wonder what could have caused it for that save (I saved in the recollection room after game over). After you learn Layla's name, it changes in her dialogue box, but for some reason in that new save, both "Manly Akakubi" and "Layla" were in Japanese :confused:

Thanks for the info, I will see if I can do something about it.

And I checked the intro for the ryan, it is in a other Map file, I will translated it later and update the patch.

And thanks for the report!

Candiru

Thanks for the info, I will see if I can do something about it.

And I checked the intro for the ryan, it is in a other Map file, I will translated it later and update the patch.

And thanks for the report!

Candiru

Whoops, when i said "for some reason in that new save" I meant old save.

Names are saved on the save file.

Which is why if you use a save file before the translation the names will still display as Japanese.

Cool ! I'm gonna try it. Thx for the translation.

Names are saved on the save file.

Which is why if you use a save file before the translation the names will still display as Japanese.

It is still strange though, since the save was made using the incomplete translation where the names were already translated - but they do reset after you start New Game Plus.

It is still strange though, since the save was made using the incomplete translation where the names were already translated - but they do reset after you start New Game Plus.

Looking in the game the actor name has been translated to Manly Akakubi but the event where she introduces herself still has her name being changed to レイラ.

This would indicate that the problem with the old save is something with the save as far as before she identifies herself, for you does her name actually display as Layla when you talk to her after she introduces herself? For me it displays untranslated as レイラ.

Looking in the game the actor name has been translated to Manly Akakubi but the event where she introduces herself still has her name being changed to レイラ.

This would indicate that the problem with the old save is something with the save as far as before she identifies herself, for you does her name actually display as Layla when you talk to her after she introduces herself? For me it displays untranslated as レイラ.

Yep, still untranslated too.

Saw few untranslated lines in the event where you are trying to escape from town for the second time. Once it was the character name, twice it was a line.

Also, one in the hanging scene.

Saw few untranslated lines in the event where you are trying to escape from town for the second time. Once it was the character name, twice it was a line.

Also, one in the hanging scene.

Yep, still untranslated too.

Thanks for the reports, I will check on them after the break.

Candiru

Hi, found some random, not important, dialogue not translated.
I don't know if they already have been reported, but in case not...

-A bunny girl at night in red-district in the left side

-Hidden vendor in commercial area, up left.

-The labyrinth owner's door at night (just the phase before it's open)

Attachments

• mistransl1.jpg
    mistransl1.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 11
  • mistransl2.jpg
    mistransl2.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 10
  • mistransl3.jpg
    mistransl3.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 7

Hi, found some random, not important, dialogue not translated.
I don't know if they already have been reported, but in case not...

-A bunny girl at night in red-district in the left side

-Hidden vendor in commercial area, up left.

-The labyrinth owner's door at night (just the phase before it's open)

Thank you I will write them down.

Oh god so much stuff I forgot...

Whoops sorry Candiru.

You can forget what i said, I just notice I had an old translation (missed the most recent).

I update it, those part are translated.

Again, sorry.

Thank you for your work too.

Whoops sorry Candiru.

You can forget what i said, I just notice I had an old translation (missed the most recent).

I update it, those part are translated.

Again, sorry.

Thank you for your work too.

Don`t give me such a heart attack :D

Oh there were some untranslated text during Ryan's Ending.

Oh there were some untranslated text during Ryan's Ending.

Ryan scene was already reported, but thanks for confirming it.

Will be fixed next week.

Candiru

Oh god so much stuff I forgot...

Don't feel bad, translating a game that has any significant size to it is a chore. Then checking to make sure you didn't miss anything is even worse. That is what you have us for after all. :D

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a missing QTE speed option? IIRC, there was a normal speed, slower speed, faster speed, and WAY faster speed (aka sex slave speed). It seems that after applying the latest translation, we now only have normal, slow, and quick. There isn't a sex slave speed anymore (with the translation calling the quick speed sex slave). Did anyone else notice this or am I just crazy?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a missing QTE speed option? IIRC, there was a normal speed, slower speed, faster speed, and WAY faster speed (aka sex slave speed). It seems that after applying the latest translation, we now only have normal, slow, and quick. There isn't a sex slave speed anymore (with the translation calling the quick speed sex slave). Did anyone else notice this or am I just crazy?

I just checked and yes it is somehow missing.

Somehow RPGMakertrans has put it in unused.
I will start fixing at monday.

and thanks for the report.

Candiru

Back