What's new

(RJ145939) 流城の姫の秘密

Reputation score
Re: (RJ145939) 流城の姫の秘密

Is the person you made a guy or a girl? The three portraits could be anything.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

still don't know how to get an h-scene
In battle with a monstergirl, Example the alarune in the forest, you need to have your HP at -half-. Then you'll see 3 greyed out hearts above you. If the monster girl hits you 3 times to fill the hearts, the H will start. You can resist (left) or submit (right), let the bottle get full and you lose to the actual h-scene itself.

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So its just monster girls? Shame, I really like the first game despite its flaws and the monster rape had a lot to do with it. The far right picture on the DLsite shows a party full of females, including one who seems to be the heroine from the first game; is there any way to compose my party of these girls and get some monster raping?

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Any luck with the 2 questions so far? That specific part has stalled my progress entirely.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The far right picture on the DLsite shows a party full of females, including one who seems to be the heroine from the first game; is there any way to compose my party of these girls and get some monster raping?
Post-game clear extra dungeon.

Which also unlocks 3 H-scenes so far just for the last game's heroine. (total win, since my last game's heroine is lmao broken)

It was funny though, I got wiped due to average enemy level is depended on your own party's highest level. (To save time, I leveled my support member's level to 30 to get bonus gold or skill point get)

---
Any luck with the 2 questions so far?
Welcome to the "we are stuck forever + nao" club

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

My game ends in the caslte after I activate the clock, it opens a few doors on certain times but when I go to the upper right door and go to the door at the end of the hallway my game ends when I press on the second option, pressing the first does nothing at all.

also ends when the clock goes on for a bit. pherhaps I got the demo version?

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

follow dragonpaladin's advice to clear the vampire castle clock. If you don't do it within limited time, the game automatically game overs you and you restart from save point.

Limited time, ok, so this is how the clock works. you start at 12pm. Each time you encounter enemy battle, the clocks moves one hour forward. The game will end at 7pm, which is the 7th battle. (The random encounters)

There are events at 2pm, 4pm, and 6pm, the rest, follow dragon's advice kthx.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@hybras
It's actually hqbreaker (thought that part was easy enough to figure out)
---
Basically:
Fighting an enemy and killing them increase time.
Running does not increase time.

Specific step wise
12:00 Lower right door - gold light (Clock crank)
Fight 1~2 battles until you hear the gong from the clock
14:00 Upper left door - left basket (Best ingredients)
Fight 2 battles (and only 2)
16:00 Lower left door - Talk to the girl inside 3 times until you get a key sound (Dinner of Souls)
Fight 2 battles (and only 2)
18:00 Upper right door - (Talk to girl)
2nd option to feed her food
3rd option to help her and leave from the castle.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Alright thanks guys, but what do you have to type to the song princess at the forest?

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That's where all of us are stuck at actually.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anyone have full save?

dekumon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hate to necro, but I just picked this up & can't get any workable text out of it. Anyone have a way to get a hook in?

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yeah did these games ever like... get fleshed out? Or translated?

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

First is supposed to be a person's name.

Second one is supposed to be a sort of feelings (感情).

And motherfucker, I finally figured it out. So, let me lay out some of the clues/hints.

First and second hints point out how no matter what, the singer doesn't show up at night anymore, and that 'front seat Inn' or whatever kind of became worthless.

Third and fourth hint point the above out, as well as showing how the correct decisions show the motivation of the villain (Singer won't follow you if you ask her to return to the village or to escape [resulting in a game over], but will follow you if you say you want to save her). Which is a roundabout way of the game saying that she needs to be saved, and that the 1st option when you are in the forest ("I want to save you" or something to that effect) is correct, as opposed to "beat the castle's lord" or "want to be with you."

Fifth hint, the wrong answers they were tossing out were complete red herrings. The real hint here was when Len said "This could be considered peeking" (覗き) and the other gal agrees.

I kinda forgot the significance of the sixth hint, but they were thinking about the motivations, and the fifth hint covered it better than this one.

So, basically:
The top option, where the Singer asks you what you are protecting her from and what is that person's (the person who is going to attack her) motivation, is the right choice.

Now think about this. She can just walk back to the castle, right? Who would be her enemies? She seems to be acquainted with everyone in the castle, and since she serves an important function there it would seem counter-intuitive for anyone related to the castle to assault her. So scratch them off your list.

So she would be attacked between leaving you and going back to the castle. Although it wouldn't be impossible for her to come across a random guy or animal who would attack/kill her, that is just too random for a mystery story. So instead, we have to assume someone planned to attack her outside of the castle, and in this case was prepared for her during the short period when she came out of the castle and she was heading back. So, let's assume that this person knew she was coming out of the castle for a bit, for whatever reason.

Now let's tie this in to the "Peeking" hint. The inn is situated so that not only can you hear the Singer, but you can get a full-on view of her. There is someone at the inn who is important to it's existence, refers to the Singer as a beauty a lot in his conversations, and even sends you on a quest to 'save' her.

So yeah, answer is:
It's Richard the Innkeeper, who is lusting after the Singer.

First entry is : "リチャード”
Second entry is : ”欲望" (よくぼう)

Jesus Christ though, these hiragana/kanji puzzles are a bit too ridiculous when it becomes THIS open-ended.

Last edited:

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The answer is correct. So that is over 1.5 years of mystery answered.

Also note that you can copy and paste Arythazin's answer to the game itself when it prompt you the question.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The answer is correct. So that is over 1.5 years of mystery answered.

Also note that you can copy and paste Arythazin's answer to the game itself when it prompt you the question.

It just shows a bunch of ??????? when I try to do so.

Something to do with unicode? Mine's Japanese

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score

Having the same problem here.. and good lord, that is specific as hell. Amazing it wad found out. Now, just a matter of putting the text into the game...

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's to do with what language settings your keyboard is set to, usually. If you're using Windows 7, there's an "EN" down in the system tray - change that to "JP" for the programme you're copying from and pasting to (you might need to visit Control Panel's Language/Keyboard settings to set it up).

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Strangely, even though I have JAP as a keyboard, I was able to do so with ENG on. Maybe it requires some file to be installed rather than having it specifically switched to. Can someone confirm this?

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sukebei.nyaa se/?page=view&tid=1158475 Torrent ready to go))
i dont trust Torrents that much let alone from a site i never gone to.