What's new

(RJ145939) 流城の姫の秘密

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: (RJ145939) 流城の姫の秘密

That link is dead. The second one still works but is still from the same site.

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score

It's to do with what language settings your keyboard is set to, usually. If you're using Windows 7, there's an "EN" down in the system tray - change that to "JP" for the programme you're copying from and pasting to (you might need to visit Control Panel's Language/Keyboard settings to set it up).
That worked! ...and that was a bit of a twist, there.

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So if someone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it...

I'm currently stuck at the castle. I checked a book in the lower right room, and it listed a bunch of times. I go out and start up the clock, and from there I'm stuck.

In one playthrough, the doors to the four rooms unlocked one at a time for me until the upper right door opened where I got a multiple choice room similar to what you get when entering a new area, but I apparently answered wrong and got a game-over.... unfortunately I hadn't saved at that point and lost all of that progress.

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Er... BUMP, maybe? ^_^;

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Can't someone just upload a gallery of the pronz? I mean shit, at this point what satisfaction could you get out of the gameplay? All you're doing is reading the guide from this thread and trying to do the actions described. Kudos to those who did suffer through this massive fuck you to anyone that doesn't do moonspeak, you guys are real winners !

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I've only gotten through the first scenario. Not sure what else is there aside from that repetitive dungeon run mode.

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The repetitive dungeon IS pretty much the only thing after the story mode (which was incredibly short, there's pretty much only a scripted fight after that riddle).

There are a few scenarios/events that you can see when randomly entering the dungeon, but for the most part its a straightforward grind, with you unlocking characters/scenes/bonuses from points you get for delving deeper or fulfilling some criteria on each floor.

The game also boasts carrying data over (possible from the last 5 games, only the previous of which was a hentai game), so I guess a lot of the playability is trying to go through the -massive bullshit- that is the extra dungeon, while building up any potential bonus to be carried to the next game. Been stuck and kind of gave up on floor 46 for a while.

If you want the H-scenes, just select the unlock all H-scenes from the menu. Doing so changes your 'difficulty rating' to easy if you decide to publish your progress to the dev's site, but probably nothing to fret about.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The repetitive dungeon IS pretty much the only thing after the story mode (which was incredibly short, there's pretty much only a scripted fight after that riddle).

There are a few scenarios/events that you can see when randomly entering the dungeon, but for the most part its a straightforward grind, with you unlocking characters/scenes/bonuses from points you get for delving deeper or fulfilling some criteria on each floor.

The game also boasts carrying data over (possible from the last 5 games, only the previous of which was a hentai game), so I guess a lot of the playability is trying to go through the -massive bullshit- that is the extra dungeon, while building up any potential bonus to be carried to the next game. Been stuck and kind of gave up on floor 46 for a while.

If you want the H-scenes, just select the unlock all H-scenes from the menu. Doing so changes your 'difficulty rating' to easy if you decide to publish your progress to the dev's site, but probably nothing to fret about.
I didn't even know that option was available! I'm gonna try that right now.

Alright so I do that thing that locks me into easy mode and I get acess to 4 characters in the gallery but the rest are ???

Last edited:

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh haha, just started a new dummy game and tried it, and yeah it only unlocks the scenes you can get in the main game (which you can skip and miss out on). I guess the other empty ones require you to do the extra dungeon a bit, and unlock the scenes with points.

Here's a save, although I'm not sure if you also require the other smaller files (Score, System, Time data etc).

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh haha, just started a new dummy game and tried it, and yeah it only unlocks the scenes you can get in the main game (which you can skip and miss out on). I guess the other empty ones require you to do the extra dungeon a bit, and unlock the scenes with points.
Ah geez. I can't even get to the extra dungeon part lol. Anyone have save for this hilariously cyptic game?

Thanks for the save!

Last edited: