What's new

[Complete - Partial] RJ146155 - Le dernier saint chevalier

Status
Not open for further replies.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Just a question in regards of the partial's content, what parts has been translated in its current state?

I currently have the first one that was provided for 1.00 (same version of the game I have), which covered the menu, skills, items, etc, and some npc related choices within the white lily base.

Have you folks touched the common events, mainly the endings for Lena, Lily and Maria for example?
It's the very same as it was for the v1.00. I just updated it to not downgrade any later versions, when applied onto them, to a v1.00, essentially. If you apply the 3 files from my above post with the attachments -in order-, you will get a v1.15_PT. Nothing added, nothing taken out; so yeah, pretty much the things you have already mentioned in your post.
Don't think any endings were translated, though. Standard partial stuff, only.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
It's the very same as it was for the v1.00. I just updated it to not downgrade any later versions, when applied onto them, to a v1.00, essentially. If you apply the 3 files from my above post with the attachments -in order-, you will get a v1.15_PT. Nothing added, nothing taken out; so yeah, pretty much the things you have already mentioned in your post.
Don't think any endings were translated, though. Standard partial stuff, only.
I see, I see. 🤔

I'll have free time on December, I so there is a chance I might do a partial ending translations for those 3 characters, since there are quite the few endings, based on what I've looked at in the common events, it'll mostly be the major endings (Based on END being written on the common event name), I've done quite the few partials on JSK flash games over the time, so I am not a complete rookie just starting with this, do you, OP, mind if I hand over the partial ending translation data to you, once I have done what I can, so you can implement it within your own?

I don't feel like I should start a whole new thread for another partial translation to same game, figured I'd hand over my results for OP instead, or whoever is in charge around in this post, or I can just post it here for everyone to grab if they want to grab it, if you don't mind it.

Here's a little preview to show I am not joking about doing it, I took one line from Marriage of Madness / Crazy Wedding (however one wants to translate it as) ending or "狂気の婚姻END" as its written in the common event, to prove I will deliver what I promise.

I can't promise I can do all the endings properly, since I will most likely be quite busy with updating the most recent JSK partial I've made, or the new one if its released during December.

Attachments

Last edited:

zipetya

Reputation score
Yeah, I think it's Yugi you should be talking to. I *am* that complete rookie you have just mentioned...lol

I actually barely touched the Editor itself; I downloaded the v1.00, 1.03, 1.10, 1.14 and 1.15, decrypted them (as I did with Yugi's partial), compared the files and with text editors updated the files that were different, from version to version, with the changes between versions, and applying that onto the partial, reencrypting, and eventually making it v1.15... xD

Shit, I think it took like 4 times as much time than it would have taken just making a partial for the latest version you can get your hands on (in my case, v1.15) in the editor. But at least, when applied onto, it now makes anything from a v1.00 to a v1.14 into a partially translated v1.15.

I say if you want to TL those endings, have at it! I actually stopped at around like 65% of the storyline since I realized that I actually do not have as much hots for the game or the CGs as I believed I would have according to the cover pic of the game... (I like going in otherwise unspoilt lol)

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Ouch, that sounds painfully nasty to do over and over.

Alright, I'll send a PM to Yugifan and see if he (I assume its as he since I heavily doubt women play these games), and see what he thinks about it.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Here you go, ending translation done on top of Yugifan's partial, with some extra bits added, I might have missed something, if I have, it hasn't been on purpose.

If it asks for password, its OP's username.

Oir

Reputation score
Here you go, ending translation done on top of Yugifan's partial, with some extra bits added, I might have missed something, if I have, it hasn't been on purpose.

Thanks for the kind work!

If it hasn't been posted yet, HentaiBedta has a copy of the game:
Uploaded on Aug 31, 2019 - Ver. 1.0 (Password to zip files "zeoarchives")
Might get some errors while extracting but they don't cause anything wrong to happen - game works 100%

zipetya

Reputation score
Might get some errors while extracting but they don't cause anything wrong to happen - game works 100%
Lol, if you "might get some errors while extracting" usually means you are royally effed, and game sooner or later WILL encounter errors... xD
Just saying.
The one you linked, though, doesn't give any errors while extracting.
Just saying. :)

Oir

Reputation score
Lol, if you "might get some errors while extracting" usually means you are royally effed, and game sooner or later WILL encounter errors... xD
Just saying.
The one you linked, though, doesn't give any errors while extracting.
Just saying. :)
Glad to hear that you didn't have any trouble with the extraction! Just wanted to give everyone a heads up for full disclosure since I did have some error with the extraction but played the game issue-free. Either way, all ends well :)

Someonewhocan

Reputation score

What is the password?

Oir

Reputation score
"zeoarchives" <- not working
That's the password for zip files downloaded from hentaibedta; no idea how you got that from what I said.
Once gain, I ask you to read the post you quoted. It's right there on the last line.

I'll give you a big big hint.
OP stands for original poster which would be the very first post on a given thread.

zipetya

Reputation score
"zeoarchives" <- not working
I'll give you a big big hint.
OP stands for original poster which would be the very first post on a given thread.
Protip 2 for Someone: his (the OP's) username is yugifan3. I'll not tell you the password, though, and let you figure it out for yourself...
Otherwise, where would all the fun be.

Someonewhocan

Reputation score
Protip 2 for Someone: his (the OP's) username is yugifan3. I'll not tell you the password, though, and let you figure it out for yourself...
Otherwise, where would all the fun be.
If its Yugifan3 (yugi always use that ) its not working and i dont understand what "OP" we talking about sorry... But im new in this site discussion

Bryanis

Reputation score
If its Yugifan3 (yugi always use that ) its not working and i dont understand what "OP" we talking about sorry... But im new in this site discussion
Here, OP stand for OPENING, aka the 1st post of the thread, and by extension, sometime, the person who wrote that 1st post (and by that, also mean the one who created the thread)

muninkai

Reputation score
I've been working on adding more to this translation in the last little bit.

Currently have a relatively stable build incorporating all of yugifan3's translation work, updating to a new version of DSC, and then doing my own translation of all of CommonEvents. Should mean every H-scene is translated. You can find that build here: .

I also have an experimental build using all of that translation as well as MTL of the Maps and Troops files. The option choices broke, and I need to fix them, so all choices are still in JPN but I'm working on fixing that soon. You can find that build here: .

Translation is still in progress, so I'll release more updates later, but this is what I have for now. More regular updates will be on the F95 thread for this game.

rdantas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've been working on adding more to this translation in the last little bit.

Currently have a relatively stable build incorporating all of yugifan3's translation work, updating to a new version of DSC, and then doing my own translation of all of CommonEvents. Should mean every H-scene is translated. You can find that build here: .

I also have an experimental build using all of that translation as well as MTL of the Maps and Troops files. The option choices broke, and I need to fix them, so all choices are still in JPN but I'm working on fixing that soon. You can find that build here: .

Translation is still in progress, so I'll release more updates later, but this is what I have for now. More regular updates will be on the F95 thread for this game.
That's very good news. I'm looking forward to it.

muninkai

Reputation score
New update. I think this is probably complete, but there are likely some bugs to figure out before I do an official release if folks want to playtest it.

ENGr0.3 - Beta Release
- Updates and tweaks to CommonEvents
- Updates and tweaks to States, Troops, and Maps
- Updates to yugifan3 translation of Weapons, Armours, Items, Skills, and Enemies to bring in line with my translation
- Accelerated Raina's movement speed and slowed enemies
- Translated the Quest log
- Completed Walkthrough for Virgin Run
- Included fullsave
- Translated the Prologue, which I had not even realised was untranslated after 14h of playtesting

ENGr0.2 - Second Release
- Second draft of CommonEvents
- First draft EMTL of States and Troops
- First draft EMTL of Maps 1 - 29
- Added Armour Durability to the stats displayed in combat

~*~KNOWN ISSUES~*~
1) Enemies that summon new mobs into combat cannot summon
2) Quests and research dialogues can overflow, causing weird interactions while selecting an option. I tried to keep them all short. Hold down Ctrl when selecting an option to bypass if it is behaving strangely.
3) The Giant Demon enemy speaks in some kind of slang/slurs their speech and I can't figure out what the fuck he's trying to say. If you are fluent in Japanese and want to translate about 30 lines of probably very simple dialogue, shoot me a DM on F95. In the meantime, his line are just made up whole cloth based on him being an idiot.

rdantas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New update. I think this is probably complete, but there are likely some bugs to figure out before I do an official release if folks want to playtest it.

ENGr0.3 - Beta Release
- Updates and tweaks to CommonEvents
- Updates and tweaks to States, Troops, and Maps
- Updates to yugifan3 translation of Weapons, Armours, Items, Skills, and Enemies to bring in line with my translation
- Accelerated Raina's movement speed and slowed enemies
- Translated the Quest log
- Completed Walkthrough for Virgin Run
- Included fullsave
- Translated the Prologue, which I had not even realised was untranslated after 14h of playtesting

ENGr0.2 - Second Release
- Second draft of CommonEvents
- First draft EMTL of States and Troops
- First draft EMTL of Maps 1 - 29
- Added Armour Durability to the stats displayed in combat

~*~KNOWN ISSUES~*~
1) Enemies that summon new mobs into combat cannot summon
2) Quests and research dialogues can overflow, causing weird interactions while selecting an option. I tried to keep them all short. Hold down Ctrl when selecting an option to bypass if it is behaving strangely.
3) The Giant Demon enemy speaks in some kind of slang/slurs their speech and I can't figure out what the fuck he's trying to say. If you are fluent in Japanese and want to translate about 30 lines of probably very simple dialogue, shoot me a DM on F95. In the meantime, his line are just made up whole cloth based on him being an idiot.

I hope you can deal with those bugs you mentioned.

Thanks for your effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.