What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ149951] The Moral Sword of Asagi

OP
TNT90

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [RJ149951] The Moral Sword of Asagi

Just finished the bad end for Black and uploaded it. I also just realized that you might have been talking about this scene instead of the boss fight victory scene. It was quite short comparatively. I guess I actually have to try and beat the boss now...

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks so much for your perseverance in this. This game is one of the most interesting designs and dynamics involved for HRPGs, and I love the translation! It adds so much to the experience (sometimes I am just wandering around blundering into the same things over and over after passing by the end of the translation).

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Man, this game. Such a silly, dumb, crazy, ... genius little H-game... and I LOVE every piece of it. :D

I've delayed on continuing the game to play the next chapter with your translation and it was definitely worth it :) You can have all of my appreciation. All the best to you good sir *tips imaginary hat*

Hoboy

Reputation score

Man, this game. Such a silly, dumb, crazy, ... genius little H-game... and I LOVE every piece of it. :D

I've delayed on continuing the game to play the next chapter with your translation and it was definitely worth it :) You can have all of my appreciation. All the best to you good sir *tips imaginary hat*
Have to agree - this game is different from anything else I've ever seen, and I love it. I tipped the imaginary hat as well...

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just finished the bad end for Black and uploaded it. I also just realized that you might have been talking about this scene instead of the boss fight victory scene. It was quite short comparatively. I guess I actually have to try and beat the boss now...
Yeah I kinda just now realized that my saves were gone (even though my old translation file was still on my computer somehow) from upgrading to Windows 10 a while back :eek: .

I could use a recent save file to get me back in the game (just for the victory scenes really, the bad endings are
available in the gallery from the start technically if you press 'X' five times on the main screen.
)

As for the Incubus guy bad end, I'll go ahead and start on that so I can have something to work on for now.

notwavman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I kinda just now realized that my saves were gone (even though my old translation file was still on my computer somehow) from upgrading to Windows 10 a while back :eek: .

I could use a recent save file to get me back in the game (just for the victory scenes really, the bad endings are
available in the gallery from the start technically if you press 'X' five times on the main screen.
)

As for the Incubus guy bad end, I'll go ahead and start on that so I can have something to work on for now.
Here you go, pal, archive with Asagi saves: mega.nz/#!CMRFxC5b!u2a_Fur-eVQ-VmdXFQdVaDhwF3rg1dlEtf5GkvTxS9I

OP
TNT90

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sounds good Donny, be a long while at my rate before I get there.
Almost finished with the text after you beat Black that occurs in the battle scene, just a couple lines I'm asking Sunshaded about. Started a bit into the post battle scene as well.

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here you go, pal, archive with Asagi saves: mega.nz/#!CMRFxC5b!u2a_Fur-eVQ-VmdXFQdVaDhwF3rg1dlEtf5GkvTxS9I
Thank you guys so much, I got so pumped up that I translated the whole scene (pre-fight, mid-fight, and after fight bad end) in one shot! Here's an excerpt from during and after the fight...

Manager: Hahaha… You’re so cute (when you’re) submissive!

Asagi: Th…This… Lady Crestia!?

Manager: This is the way a female pig should be… You’ll all fall shortly as well.

Asagi: This… heresy!

Gang Leader: Keheheh… they became extremely honest. Penis is victorious over slaves in a place like this after all; don’t you agree, *Public Morals Swordsman-chan*?

Asagi: (Hamuu… suck…) as a female pig to master’s cock… (lick, lick…) the fact that I am allowed to surrender… (Nn! Buu!!) Is a privilege…

Attachments

OP
TNT90

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Fantastic, I'll get that added in tonight probably. Making a good deal of progress in the Prince Black boss battle victory scene. From what's left in the text file (40-50 lines from an original 240 lines), I'll probably hold off on uploading till it's done though.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh boy I can't wait for another release here, this game is really a lot of fun. Keep up the good work!

esco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for translating this awesome game.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I had to delete my actual game install. Not sure what was up with it. I just tried to boot it up for the first time in a couple of months and it started insta-closing the game window within about a second of opening.

I'll probably leave it till the next version of the translation is out and grab a fresh install.

OP
TNT90

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Updated the mega folder with translation file that should now cover everything up to Act 4. The fight victory dialogue after you beat Black is all done, I did just realize I haven't gone through a final time to check for line lengths and typos. Oh well, I'll check tomorrow and if there is anything wrong I upload it when I finish this next dialogue between Asagi and Akusuke.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

A lot of thanks. Now i can read all the stuff happening there and enjoy the bad end. ^^

Sakrilas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you so much!

OP
TNT90

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The rather long intro scene into act 4 is now done. July was a rather slow month given a family vacation and the subsequent recovery from said vacation. At least we're now finally past 75%. Oh, I also did some more work on the graphics file where it says the state of the character and the title screen. (logo.png under animations and op_title1.png & op_title2.png) All that'll be in the latest translation file in my linked mega folder as always.

Hoboy

Reputation score

Every time I see a post from you on this I get happy - it keeps getting closer! Thank you so much! I am in the final dreamscape area and will go back and redo everything once the translation catches up. This is an awesome game - never seen battle mechanics quite like it...

Last edited:

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

TNT you are in the home stretch! over 75% done? awesome. Thanks so much for your work on this game. i cannot wait to play it in english

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ahriman looks to finally start to show some new works, for the moment is a pair of videos with game overs, not sure if is to promote a new game or for another motive, it will be great if someone could translate the video descriptions or the last message in his page.

This is his twitter where he place his works before place them in his page.

PS: Good, great news for the translation reach the 75%