What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ149951] The Moral Sword of Asagi

OP
TNT90

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [RJ149951] The Moral Sword of Asagi

Well, I wish I could say I did more than 9 lines in the past few months. But I can't. Just don't have any energy at the moment. Need to somehow write and submit a paper and make a poster for an international conference by May on top of writing my candidacy and trying to get data around for a paper we've been working on for years. Fucking apoptosis pathways aren't fucking revealing themselves. We know the fucking cells are dying but every stain, blot, or other protein assay we've tried for a possible pathway is insignificant. But them's the breaks I suppose, biology is hard.

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah, yes, the classic "I took an IRL to the knee" explanation :D. Understandable. Good luck with your research! If that ever does quiet down though, people are looking forward to the next update. In the meantime though, treat yourself well.

Hell, you're a grad student? You need all the rest you can get. Godspeed, I've heard the horror stories. May you be free of your indentured servitude soon, and may you land in a comfy professorship (or a well-paying private sector job).

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

TNT90, I just made a summary of your daily life on one gif :3
Good luck with the translation, it has been and is a long road ahead of you yet :>

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Good luck with the translation, it has been and is a long road ahead of you yet :>
dem gifs be damn noice dood. XD

OP
TNT90

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Nice!
Though I feel like it's everyday life that is crushing me and the translation is some far away thing I can never quite reach.
But I'm optimistic things may change! Finally addressing some mental depression and such and am feeling much better than I was. Anti-depressants are fucking amazing. Feel genuinely happy for the first time in what feels like months.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Nice!
Though I feel like it's everyday life that is crushing me and the translation is some far away thing I can never quite reach.
But I'm optimistic things may change! Finally addressing some mental depression and such and am feeling much better than I was. Anti-depressants are fucking amazing. Feel genuinely happy for the first time in what feels like months.
Dammit! Changing "translation" with "Real life" had been perfect then! :3
But in seriously note. Hopefully you're getting better TNT90.
Hopefully this gif don't offend you in any way but the opposite makes you smile abit :3

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Nice!
coffee. the answer to everything is always more coffee. XD

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

coffee. the answer to everything is always more coffee. XD
Unless the question is "my heart is exploding doc, what do I do?"

In which case the answer is quite often "less coffee"

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just wanted to say, thank you very much for the fantastic work so far! :D

OP
TNT90

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So thanks to renewed energy of caffiene and anti-depressants and the help of Candiru we have a new update. Finished the Ura scene and Map049 (the housing with NTR material). Act 4 Asagi scene should be next.

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thanks man!
take your time on doing what you want. :D

plop55

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm having an error can anyone help ?

Attachments

Themplis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Having an issue with version 1.4- the game window pops open and then closes immediately. I played version 1.1 with the partial back in the day with no issue. Seen a couple people bring up similar bugs but not if they got it fixed or not- anyone have a clue? Thanks.

OP
TNT90

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Having an issue with version 1.4- the game window pops open and then closes immediately. I played version 1.1 with the partial back in the day with no issue. Seen a couple people bring up similar bugs but not if they got it fixed or not- anyone have a clue? Thanks.
Check your antivirus.

@plop55, where is that error occurring?

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Check your antivirus.
This worked for me. Not sure why, or why Ahriman's games were the only ones I had this problem with.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This worked for me. Not sure why, or why Ahriman's games were the only ones I had this problem with.
as strange as it sound, sometimes certain RPG Maker VX Ace game will be rejected by Anti Virus ... I wonder why ... :confused:
(this also happen to few other game, so try to disable your Anti Virus, make exception folder or Run as Admin)

Themplis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Check your antivirus.

@plop55, where is that error occurring?
That is the most bizarre thing. I remember having the same issue with one other game in the past our of dozens but would never have even thought of that. Thanks.

Frostlax

H Programmer
Reputation score

Soo..a little help here, there is a alternate bondage restraint animation during combat but i have no idea how to get it ¿Does anyone knows how?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Soo..a little help here, there is a alternate bondage restraint animation during combat but i have no idea how to get it ¿Does anyone knows how?
Please give more info. Can you please the image or give a description?

Frostlax

H Programmer
Reputation score

Never mind actually after several weeks i realized it was the scene pre to the final boss were everyone is restrained