What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ149951] The Moral Sword of Asagi

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Check nyaa, some days ago i checked for english games and saw this, although i am not sure is up to the latest file, in fact i think it said complete.....
I already got it long ago before you posted this Is the translation still ongoing for this game?

Teratore

Reputation score
<-- this link in the first post of topic, leads to a development page where u can get latest translation. It was last edited in april so apparently its dead by now ;_; .

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
<-- this link in the first post of topic, leads to a development page where u can get latest translation. It was last edited in april so apparently its dead by now ;_; .
OP's last post was August 23rd. Too early to call it dead.

chaoticshadow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey need some help. Whats a good extractor for the rgss3a file ive googled it but nothing works

chaoticshadow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thx you ill try that when i get home it was helpful. When i tried to dind something with Google the .exe where either infected with malware or the .exe wouldn't unpack

Necrosis535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just started playing this. Not sure how close I am to the end, but I hope this finishes getting translated. ;_;

OP
TNT90

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Looked over the files and realized I had about 1.5% of content finished that I hadn't uploaded. Up to 85.75%. Those are up. Wouldn't expect frequent updates at all. Things have been busy.

Necrosis535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know where the merchant is before you enter the castle? I can't seem to find him and I'm in desperate need to heal/stock up. ;_;

Last edited:

Nagiaser

Reputation score
for some reason the translate broke the pursuit blade after the first stair and impossible for me to continue without crashing the error any tips ? (sorry for my English i dont speak very correctly the language sorry !)

Edit: sometime same crash whit Wipe instead of mark

Attachments

Last edited:

crap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ahriman games use a script (specifically: 行動前イベント) that checks CommonEvents comments for triggers to make certain events trigger at unusual times. Sometimes, it checks for a skill name via use.name == "[skill name]". Since the skill names were changed (but not the CommonEvents comments), certain things broke - most notably:

• Getting the "cum covered" debuff is never showing a cut-in picture for each character affected
  • Certain enemies using "Semen Shower" constantly due to never losing the "Full of Semen" state
  • Blade's animations for her special attacks not playing
  • ...probably other stuff

I fixed this by updating all the CommonEvents use.name trigger comments to use the translated names. File attached - just extract & replace the translation's Data/CommonEvents.rvdata2 file with this one and it should work. Tested by playing through the game once, seems to work as intended.

Attachments

Nagiaser

Reputation score
Ahriman games use a script (specifically: 行動前イベント) that checks CommonEvents comments for triggers to make certain events trigger at unusual times. Sometimes, it checks for a skill name via use.name == "[skill name]". Since the skill names were changed (but not the CommonEvents comments), certain things broke - most notably:

• Getting the "cum covered" debuff is never showing a cut-in picture for each character affected
  • Certain enemies using "Semen Shower" constantly due to never losing the "Full of Semen" state
  • Blade's animations for her special attacks not playing
  • ...probably other stuff

I fixed this by updating all the CommonEvents use.name trigger comments to use the translated names. File attached - just extract & replace the translation's Data/CommonEvents.rvdata2 file with this one and it should work. Tested by playing through the game once, seems to work as intended.
have same crash a the green room mm I missed something but what ..

chanzy7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
have same crash a the green room mm I missed something but what ..
Is your version of the game updated? The translation uses Ver 1.4 of the game if I'm not wrong. The game crashed for me back then at 2 points of the game because of missing stuff like yours is, had no problems once I switched to a updated version of the game..

ReplayBack

Reputation score
I'm having problems at the start of the game which is the first battle with the captured girl. It's looking for the image file but it says /battlers/"name of file (????)". The japanese text was replaced with question marks. Any tips? The game works fine untranslated.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
That probably means you unzipped the original game you didn't have your settings set to Japanese locale so the file name got renamed.

ReplayBack

Reputation score
That probably means you unzipped the original game you didn't have your settings set to Japanese locale so the file name got renamed.
Turns out it wasn't just the first battle. I tried me a save that was much farther into the game and all images that were custom-made were having this error. I checked the files in the folder and they were named as they should be. in the mac btw.

Miniguylad

Reputation score
alright it's been over a year with no updates. is this translation still going?

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
alright it's been over a year with no updates. is this translation still going?
Not to my knowledge, if you or anyone would like to try their hand at it please message the OP to let them know.