What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ149951] The Moral Sword of Asagi

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Start using the edit button for god's sake. A new post for every sentence is absurd.

secret name

Reputation score
oh i oops im new here sorry bout dat

btw the only file that i can extract is a file called game and i tried doing that but nothing changed

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry took a bit to dig up where my copy was downloaded. So I'm not sure where you downloaded your copy of the game from but just want to find out if your game version is packed or unpacked. I guessing the game file you got was a Zip file or a Rar fie before you extracted it could you extract it again and check what is inside the game folder from where the Game.exe is

If its got 2 folders inside called "Audio" and "System" with a file called Game.rgss3a inside then its the packed version then you need to follow the instruction on the post I put those on. the Game.rgss3a file is about 104,514 KB if the files not showing up correctly for some reason.

If its got 4 folders inside called "Audio", "Data", "Graphics" and "System" and does not have a file called Game.rgss3a inside then the game has been unpacked already so you don't need to use the decrypter on it so instead you can skip to adding the translation files which are on the first page at the top but I'll add the link as well below but just extract the files and add them where the Game.exe is and it should ask the overwrite some files which you let it.

If you some how have only "Audio" and "System" files with no Game.rgss3a file I don't know how your game is even working as that file is the one with all the pictures and data inside if its doesn't have the other extra folders mentioned above

secret name

Reputation score
I love u ;o; thank you!!!

You teaching me is easier to understand than my teachers lol

online school sux xp

JamminguWayy

Reputation score
Does anyone have a way of changing the volume in the game? For some reason Ahriman games don't seem to have volume control and the music is way too loud, to the point of making any dialogue or sfx muffled. I don't wanna play the game by just deactivating the music altogether from the F1 menu though.

craiglistern

Reputation score
Hey everyone, just lurking here, but I found this game and I thought it was pretty great, but then realized that the last act and a half wasn't translated properly (someone went with a machine translation), and I found out that TNT did all the hard work for the first 90 percent, and the rest was machine tranlsated.

I have 5 years experience translating Japanese to English, so I would be happy to finish the last 15 percent. I just ... don't know how any of this stuff works. Could someone point me to relevant software that I need?

Barring that, if anyone could just dump the Japanese text in here, I'll be happy to spend the last 5-10 hours necessary to get this done. 30 minutes a day, 2 weeks tops. Let me know in a DM or here if anyone could help me out. If not, I'll slowly figure out what tools I need to do this.

Cheero!

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, you can either get a version of the game engine (rpg maker - vx ace or vx I don't remember). Except unless some kind of sales or piracy, they're rather costly (like 50 - 70 $). They allow you on the other hand to directly go inside the game and edit the text there. The best point is it's easy to get the situation and context of the scene / text when translating.

Else you got tool like that extract (nearly) all text in a txt file and allow you to just write the translated version bellow the Original text, then use the program to inject the translated text in the game to get it translated. Cons - you don't know what, when, where or all the context of whatever you translate, and in script heavy game like this one, translating a character, location, item, skill... name can kill some switch and bugging the game. Plus the tool sometime miss some word / line when extracting the info.

And there probably quite a lot of translating tool I'm ignoring and can't talk much about ;p

craiglistern

Reputation score
Alright, we're in business. One more question: I want to work off of TNT's work, so is there an easy way I can import all his translations into my VX Ace project file? Or will I have to *gulp* paste and copy every little thing into the project? Going to take some time lol.
checking.png

Ahh, okay. So I think I got the flow of it.

Thank you. I think I managed to get a hand of a second-hand used copy of VX Ace (friend's copy), and I got the old translation files, and I got myself an official copy of the game (with the game file, rgss3a); I'm not proud of it, but I first encountered this game via a torrent, and so I rectified that and paid the creator his due.

So, I got the software, got the translations file, I read this google sheets provided, and I'm moving on.

And I think I know what to do now. As a test, I'll uploa a map file later on with a jokey meme translation (for the beginning of the game, once I can figure out how to do that), and I'll try to upload that this week. If others can see it and it works on their system, I will proceed with a deeper effort.

So for someone like Blade, I see that she has something like this as her description:

Where her description is:

blade.png

素顔を隠して悪を討つ!無敵のヒロイン!
・・・絶賛!敗北監禁調教中!

A good translation would be something like:

PUT ON A MASK AND DEFEAT EVIL! INTRODUCING THE INVINCIBLE HEROINE! .... ADMIRED WORLDWIDE!
Currently undergoing confinement punishment and training.

It's hard to tell (this is my own personal translation), but the last line has a very different nuance to the beginning, more of a "currently undergoing reeducation" kind of feel, after a really boisterous "HEY YALL IM THE GREATEST THERE EVER WAS" intro.

Hope this sort of shows where I will be going with the translation, lol.

Ahriman games use a script (specifically: 行動前イベント) that checks CommonEvents comments for triggers to make certain events trigger at unusual times. Sometimes, it checks for a skill name via use.name == "[skill name]". Since the skill names were changed (but not the CommonEvents comments), certain things broke - most notably:

• Getting the "cum covered" debuff is never showing a cut-in picture for each character affected
  • Certain enemies using "Semen Shower" constantly due to never losing the "Full of Semen" state
  • Blade's animations for her special attacks not playing
  • ...probably other stuff

I fixed this by updating all the CommonEvents use.name trigger comments to use the translated names. File attached - just extract & replace the translation's Data/CommonEvents.rvdata2 file with this one and it should work. Tested by playing through the game once, seems to work as intended.

This is another thing I have to look out for. I see it in my TABS too, Common Events, and I'm going to see if I can piece this together. This might actually require me to .... kind of rewrite some of this logic. TNT is an incredible mad beast, so I am wary of undoing any of his work, but if there are obvious bugs and necessary patches, I'll do my best to do him justice and try to keep the overall intent of the first translation.

My goal is to take what TNT had, go over the original japanese, correct some small errors (I spent half of my life in Japan so there are are few things I can pick up on that TNT might have missed), and will try to fix the MTL.

First job: Change around the beginning intro part to add in homage to TNT and to say that that the last 10 percent is being done as a final completion of his old translation.

Second job: wipe out the old MTL, replace it with a first-pass super simple English translation.

Third job: figure out the little bugs in the Common Events, patch that out.

Forth job: Translate the gallery and fix up some cultural confusion.

Fifth job: celebrate and play the game over once.

Might take a month or two, but Ill try to bring updates ASAP.

Okay, last thing before I have to go back to my job and finish some engineering work; since I haven't beaten the game yet (yeah lol still playing through for my first time), what scene is this?

アクスケ全滅 (Akusuke anihilation)

風紀学園(全滅イベント)(Which is basically "Morals Academy", or "Morality Academy", and I guess this is a wipe out event (which is what zenmetsu typically means, although man is that an exaggerated phrase; still getting used to H-game terminology compared to day-to-day Japanese lol).

Is this a scene that happens naturally in the game?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Do be very careful with the commen event tab.

custom script, calling event (like H scene)... event full event in detail are in there. Just one word translated where it shouldn't be and you can break the game.

If you change a weapon skill name somewhere, it might break some event related to that skill (like the only skill to hit a mob per script). And even translating it everywhere can be of no use due to the way thing work in programming in rpg maker.

I'm not an expert. But if you can - avoid changing event & switch name (unless they appear somewhere when you play the game yoruself). Better than trying to solve a game breaking bug by changing a name.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I can't really help with the translation but I did compare the text you provided with untranslated text in the gallery and I think I figured out which are which but the text is a bit different in the gallery. I've screenshot each scenes text in the gallery I can't read it so you can probably tell if its just different wording or if I'm completely wrong I also add a short synopsis of each scene as rough as what goes on

2.png
after losing on the final boss and succumbing to pleasure the main heroine returns to the academy and attacks with other converted followers of the boos

1.png
Losing on the final area before the boss main heroine get captured and gets turned into a cumdump outside the academy (because how the last area is might be a illusion from the MTL but idk).
Its worth noting there is a couple of other scenes at the academy one is a flashback and one during the good end and once during the bad end after losing to the final boss in the one above

Hope this helps though I might have just posted something random but there the only scenes in the gallery I could find with the same text. either case I wish you the best of luck in continuing the translation

craiglistern

Reputation score
Do be very careful with the commen event tab.

custom script, calling event (like H scene)... event full event in detail are in there. Just one word translated where it shouldn't be and you can break the game.

If you change a weapon skill name somewhere, it might break some event related to that skill (like the only skill to hit a mob per script). And even translating it everywhere can be of no use due to the way thing work in programming in rpg maker.

I'm not an expert. But if you can - avoid changing event & switch name (unless they appear somewhere when you play the game yoruself). Better than trying to solve a game breaking bug by changing a name.
Got it, will try not to change anything in there. Will not touch, unless a skill name was changed in the other tabs, and I have to go in there and change it in the Common Events (and I will avoid touching the custom scripts). I am a programmer by trade, so I know what you mean about the smallest things breaking everything, so I will be super careful. Hopefully you guys can participate in my beta and test the issues out, and I will patch out the bugs.

I mean to only implement what User Crap had already created, and to make sure that he didn't miss anything else during his first pass in fixing the bugs (always need a code review/push review for any code changes in a codebase).

I can't really help with the translation but I did compare the text you provided with untranslated text in the gallery and I think I figured out which are which but the text is a bit different in the gallery. I've screenshot each scenes text in the gallery I can't read it so you can probably tell if its just different wording or if I'm completely wrong I also add a short synopsis of each scene as rough as what goes on

View attachment 38283
after losing on the final boss and succumbing to pleasure the main heroine returns to the academy and attacks with other converted followers of the boos

View attachment 38284
Losing on the final area before the boss main heroine get captured and gets turned into a cumdump outside the academy (because how the last area is might be a illusion from the MTL but idk).
Its worth noting there is a couple of other scenes at the academy one is a flashback and one during the good end and once during the bad end after losing to the final boss in the one above

Hope this helps though I might have just posted something random but there the only scenes in the gallery I could find with the same text. either case I wish you the best of luck in continuing the translation

No man, you did great. Thanks, I found it exactly where you said it was, in the gallery. The problem is that the MTL overwrote the original Japanese, so I am going to have to rely on the original Latest Translation patch from TNT.

On that note, is everyone alright with me nuking the MTL stuff completely? was there anything salvageable? This is the point of no return; once I nuke it I will probably disregard it entirely. Speak now or forever hold your peace kind of thing lol. (I haven't gotten to the section with the MTL so I don't know how bad it is)

Finally, how do I get the files to you guys? Im thinking of setting up a quick GitHub repo, where you guys can download the zip files; makes it easier for me to source revise if necessary.

Does anyone have a way of changing the volume in the game? For some reason Ahriman games don't seem to have volume control and the music is way too loud, to the point of making any dialogue or sfx muffled. I don't wanna play the game by just deactivating the music altogether from the F1 menu though.
Yeah man, I can patch that for you. I have to make some edits to your game files, but I think I can do it.

volume_control.png

Also, I'm looking deeper into what Crap wrote, and either I'm missing something or something else, but his fix actually doesn't do anything. Maybe he edited the files in another way, but it seems like all he did was change the "user.name" tag in the Comments.

Comments in programming are ignored, and are not processed in the logic. They are there specifically to provide context/information to programmers working on that codebase that might not be familiar with it (or used as little sticky notes, or even back and forth convos if you really want to do it that way lol).

Here, for context:

Here's Crap's change (notice the "comment" before the One Sword Spark" part)
craps_change.png

As you can see, comments have no affect on events:

comments.png

Here is original:

original.png

Again, could be wrong on this, and apologies if so, but I think this is not an issue. If anything is broken, it's broken in another way. Also, there's been a lot of edits all over the place, name wise, and if that was going to break something, fundamentally half the game should be broken. As it runs without any bugs (as far as I know), textual changes seem not to affect the underlying logic all that much, but I will have to work more on this to figure out when and where I have to be careful about variable naming and whatnot.

Any other requests for patches or logic? Wondering how I can send all of this easily. Also not sure which file this actually affects, hahaha. This is why I need source versioning.

OP
TNT90

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So it's been a while since I checked here. I'm glad someone is interested in finishing this up, it's not an easy game to do so in by any means. There are many marks within the dialogue and other text for text pauses, text color, and other editting type deals that make if very difficult. A lot of those required copy pasting the lines together for me to even start to understand, though I was reliant on MTL for everything, since you are not reliant on that it will hopefully be easier.
When I was translating I used a combination of RPGMakerTrans and the game editing software, generally I found that the RPGmakertrans files didn't cause too many issues stability wise but there were some lines that could only be changed in the editor. Those you have to be very careful of those as they can be variable names, commonevent event names, etc. There were also images I had to change the names of so that they would work with the translated variables. For RPGMakerTrans, I included the raw patch file used by that program to translate the original version to the translated version. Just stick that patch folder that is on the drive link where the latest translation zip is into the Asagi_patch folder. Run the program and it should use that patch, that also gives you the raw text files where the translation-ing is done. I don't know how well I explained that, let me know if you need any further info.
My drive folder also has a development folder with some of my notes, including a line length calibration (how much will fit in the game window), my notes on typical sound to text conversion (you might have better insights than the stuff I cobbled together, still have a folder in my bookmarks for sounds and such).
I also uploaded by internal progress tracker composed of how many lines were left to do per text file and the size of the file.
As for custom additions to the game itself... you mentioned sound up there, I never messed with that but it would seem that I at least thought about editting the fonts (can't remember if I did or not) as I have the attached scripts to add text file in my folder. For reference my work space and all that is still just sitting there gathering metaphorical dust so I should be able to grab anything from my end from it in case it's needed.

Attachments

craiglistern

Reputation score
So it's been a while since I checked here. I'm glad someone is interested in finishing this up, it's not an easy game to do so in by any means. There are many marks within the dialogue and other text for text pauses, text color, and other editting type deals that make if very difficult. A lot of those required copy pasting the lines together for me to even start to understand, though I was reliant on MTL for everything, since you are not reliant on that it will hopefully be easier.
When I was translating I used a combination of RPGMakerTrans and the game editing software, generally I found that the RPGmakertrans files didn't cause too many issues stability wise but there were some lines that could only be changed in the editor. Those you have to be very careful of those as they can be variable names, commonevent event names, etc. There were also images I had to change the names of so that they would work with the translated variables. For RPGMakerTrans, I included the raw patch file used by that program to translate the original version to the translated version. Just stick that patch folder that is on the drive link where the latest translation zip is into the Asagi_patch folder. Run the program and it should use that patch, that also gives you the raw text files where the translation-ing is done. I don't know how well I explained that, let me know if you need any further info.
My drive folder also has a development folder with some of my notes, including a line length calibration (how much will fit in the game window), my notes on typical sound to text conversion (you might have better insights than the stuff I cobbled together, still have a folder in my bookmarks for sounds and such).
I also uploaded by internal progress tracker composed of how many lines were left to do per text file and the size of the file.
As for custom additions to the game itself... you mentioned sound up there, I never messed with that but it would seem that I at least thought about editting the fonts (can't remember if I did or not) as I have the attached scripts to add text file in my folder. For reference my work space and all that is still just sitting there gathering metaphorical dust so I should be able to grab anything from my end from it in case it's needed.

Very cool TNT, I appreciate all of this. I'll probably use the editor, as that is easier for me personally. Less tools for me to juggle. I understand that you have a strong understanding/background in fundamental statistics/mathematics, so you probably have used things like R and MatLab, so you are very careful with the scripting tools. I have some background in Ruby development, so that CommonEvents area, while not exactly what I do at work, does not scare me too much, and if I am careful, I think I can directly manipulate the text in the scripts to change out what I want.

Basically, I'm going to pretend to be an actual game translation developer this go around, and carefully dissect the logic flow and go from there.

The only Tab you seemed not to have finished translating is the Troops tab, which I figure is different from the Enemy tab? Hmm, guess the Troop tab is a bit like all the neutral creatures, or something like that. Still need to figure out how to think in the RPG Maker frame of reference. I can knock that out pretty quickly.

In your translation progress sheet, you have statistics for all the maps you haven't finished:

Code:
Map076
Map077
Map081
Map075
Map083
Map017
Map082
Map078
Map092
Troops
Map090
Map052
Map095
Map093
Map047
Map087
This is great, but quick question; where does this correspond in the Editor? I don't think there's an obvious place? I'm guessing this is how the RPGTrans program compiles and presents the raw text-to-be-translated for the translator, but if I'm going to be using the editor, I think I'll be working mostly in the CommonEvents area.

If worse comes to worse, and I diabolically mess things up by translating in the CommonEvents tab, i'll go to plan B and download your scripts and that tool and work from there.

むちゅ = Muchi = *Smootch* (Kissing sound)
れろ = rero = *Lick* (Licking sounds)
べろぉ = beroo = *Lick* (Licking sounds)
ちゅぱ = Chupa = *Slurp*
ぺちゃ = Pecha = Kiss?
じゅる = Juru =
ちゅずず = Chuzuzu = Kiss and Lick
ずりゅりゅ = Zuryuryu = Quick Lick
チュグッ = Chugu = Deep Kiss with tongue
ずちゅっ = Zuchu =
ジュポッ = Jupo =
ズリュッ = Zuryu = Quick Lick
= Biri = Shaking as though from an orgasm *Quiver*?
パッコン = Pakkon =

まだまだ = Mada mada = not yet
このやろぉ = kono yaro = you bastard
らめ= Rame = No
テメー = temee = You bastard

Hahha, this is great. Weird about the

らめ= Rame = No

I think this is ダメ, unless this is some special slang inside the game. Like "dame dame", no no, but stronger.

ジュポッ = Jupo

Yeah, you got it... Juupo-, which is basically ... the sound of someone sucking a long object, like a lollipop (or something else) and making that "pop" sound as it leaves the lips. You can guess the rest.

Impressive man, didn't think anyone would actually compile all of these lol!

Code:
Font.default_size = 20

class Window_Base
  def draw_item_name(item, x, y, enabled = true, width = 500)
    return unless item
    draw_icon(item.icon_index, x, y, enabled)
    change_color(normal_color, enabled)
    draw_text(x + 24, y, width, line_height, item.name)
  end
end

class Window_ItemList < Window_Selectable
  def col_max
    return 1
  end
end

class Window_SkillList < Window_Selectable
  def col_max
    return 1
  end
end
Curious to what this does!

Love it. That is super helpful lol. 51 char, that's what i have to work with.

OP
TNT90

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The only Tab you seemed not to have finished translating is the Troops tab, which I figure is different from the Enemy tab? Hmm, guess the Troop tab is a bit like all the neutral creatures, or something like that. Still need to figure out how to think in the RPG Maker frame of reference. I can knock that out pretty quickly.
So the troops tab is like your encounter and consists of a number of enemies from the Enemy tab. Generally, if there is specific code to run on a particular battle, you can tend to find some code in here, I don't recall if there was any for Asagi or not. The enemy tab has the raw data for each individual enemy.

This is great, but quick question; where does this correspond in the Editor? I don't think there's an obvious place? I'm guessing this is how the RPGTrans program compiles and presents the raw text-to-be-translated for the translator, but if I'm going to be using the editor, I think I'll be working mostly in the CommonEvents area.
The maps in particular are literally the different maps in the game, they will consistent of map specific events. (Some events are not in the commonevents and referenced to (like a parser) from elsewhere to be run, these events are literally created and attached in the data files to the map file specifically. There are cases where the game event will start on the map specific event and then depending on some variable or battle result, that will then call in an entry under commonevents to be run (like a defeat scene).

If worse comes to worse, and I diabolically mess things up by translating in the CommonEvents tab, i'll go to plan B and download your scripts and that tool and work from there.
I would strongly recommend looking at the raw translation files in the patch.zip that is used by RPGMakertrans as that contains the original japanese and whatever I have managed to translate in the same text file. When I was going about this, I would literally play the game (never finished it actually) until I found untranslated text and then find that text in the files, translate, go back in game and review, fix mistakes, repeat.

Impressive man, didn't think anyone would actually compile all of these lol!
My collection of translation websites in addition to ATLAS in translator aggregator:
, , , , , , , and one more that looks like it was removed... unfortunate.

Curious to what this does!
I believe it should alter the font size and expand the windows but it's been too long to remember exactly. I mean I could use the link included in the text file and look it up but...

Hopefully this helps a little.
Good luck.

Weisshexe

Reputation score
Oh boy! I cannot wait for the final 15% of translation! Thank you so so much!

RawBacon

Reputation score
I've follow the exact steps to apply the translation pack but somehow it tells me it can't load the wfaudio.dll. Does anyone else have this issue and how can it be solved?

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I've follow the exact steps to apply the translation pack but somehow it tells me it can't load the wfaudio.dll. Does anyone else have this issue and how can it be solved?
I see you are new to Ahriman's games. This is a common issue. You need to make the game folder an exception in your antivirus software.

crap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Got it, will try not to change anything in there. Will not touch, unless a skill name was changed in the other tabs, and I have to go in there and change it in the Common Events (and I will avoid touching the custom scripts). I am a programmer by trade, so I know what you mean about the smallest things breaking everything, so I will be super careful. Hopefully you guys can participate in my beta and test the issues out, and I will patch out the bugs.

I mean to only implement what User Crap had already created, and to make sure that he didn't miss anything else during his first pass in fixing the bugs (always need a code review/push review for any code changes in a codebase).

No man, you did great. Thanks, I found it exactly where you said it was, in the gallery. The problem is that the MTL overwrote the original Japanese, so I am going to have to rely on the original Latest Translation patch from TNT.

On that note, is everyone alright with me nuking the MTL stuff completely? was there anything salvageable? This is the point of no return; once I nuke it I will probably disregard it entirely. Speak now or forever hold your peace kind of thing lol. (I haven't gotten to the section with the MTL so I don't know how bad it is)

Finally, how do I get the files to you guys? Im thinking of setting up a quick GitHub repo, where you guys can download the zip files; makes it easier for me to source revise if necessary.

Yeah man, I can patch that for you. I have to make some edits to your game files, but I think I can do it.

View attachment 38308

Also, I'm looking deeper into what Crap wrote, and either I'm missing something or something else, but his fix actually doesn't do anything. Maybe he edited the files in another way, but it seems like all he did was change the "user.name" tag in the Comments.

Comments in programming are ignored, and are not processed in the logic. They are there specifically to provide context/information to programmers working on that codebase that might not be familiar with it (or used as little sticky notes, or even back and forth convos if you really want to do it that way lol).

Here, for context:

Here's Crap's change (notice the "comment" before the One Sword Spark" part)
View attachment 38309

As you can see, comments have no affect on events:

View attachment 38310

Here is original:

View attachment 38311

Again, could be wrong on this, and apologies if so, but I think this is not an issue. If anything is broken, it's broken in another way. Also, there's been a lot of edits all over the place, name wise, and if that was going to break something, fundamentally half the game should be broken. As it runs without any bugs (as far as I know), textual changes seem not to affect the underlying logic all that much, but I will have to work more on this to figure out when and where I have to be careful about variable naming and whatnot.

Any other requests for patches or logic? Wondering how I can send all of this easily. Also not sure which file this actually affects, hahaha. This is why I need source versioning.
Yeah it doesn't make any sense (why use comments when comments are explicitly non-code?) but the comments in the script (行動前イベント) say to use comments (注釈) in commonevents for the triggers. A bit hard to tell from the source code of the script itself but it breaks some things when they don't match ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Try to change names (of actors and skills) on one of Ahriman's newer games (AFAIK, they all use this script) or on a fresh untranslated version of this one; it's easier to tell when things are broken when it breaks a lot of stuff. Note that I don't think it completely breaks the game: the most notable things IIRC are it won't show the cut-in animations and some abilities (enemy and ally) won't work right. Unfortunately I didn't keep a list of all the commonevents that have such triggers or I'd say "go change this one and watch x break", though you might be able to find such an example by looking at the commonevent names.

edit to add: Found an example: commonevent 106. In a fresh version, use Asagi's first skill (skill 010: 一ノ太刀・閃 / One Sword・Spark) and notice how Asagi's portrait changes to a more active pose. Now change either the use.name comment or the skill name and the character portrait won't change.

Last edited:

BigBean

Reputation score
I see you are new to Ahriman's games. This is a common issue. You need to make the game folder an exception in your antivirus software.

i only get the error after i install the translation, no antivirus exceptions on either folder or file. So something more is wrong here then the normal

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i only get the error after i install the translation, no antivirus exceptions on either folder or file. So something more is wrong here then the normal
Couldn't tell ya then, since this is the most common issue people report with his games, and 99.9% of the time adding the game folder to your AV exception list fixes it.