What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ149951] The Moral Sword of Asagi

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry to hear that, but thanks for all the work you did. Hopefully someone can pick up where you left off.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Is there anyway to revive OK'ed allies? A battle ended with the white-haired girl defeated and I don't know how to revive her.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is there anyway to revive OK'ed allies? A battle ended with the white-haired girl defeated and I don't know how to revive her.
If an ally is KO'ed in battle it means they've been captured. The only way to get them back is to look for them on the world map. If you're having trouble finding them you should have picked up a map at some point, it should tell you where you're captured allies are.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
If an ally is KO'ed in battle it means they've been captured. The only way to get them back is to look for them on the world map. If you're having trouble finding them you should have picked up a map at some point, it should tell you where you're captured allies are.
Thank you very much

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Burnt out completely. Haven't done anything in a long while. I highly doubt there will be any more updates. Sorry.
Thanks for what you've done - this has been an amazing game...

Tyrestis

Reputation score
Is anybody interested in finishing this gem of a game? We're so close and I'd be a shame to be left unfinshed.

Crimson_Visor

Reputation score
So I've been working on a full translation of as I'm sure everyone who has been following the other thread knows.

I'm primarily doing this through machine translators and the assistance of several generous forum members. I try my best to recreate meaningful statements from the gibberish we're all used to from ATLAS and the like but some things are probably not 100% word for word accurate.

My signature contains the that contains the translation files. The main folder there contains a series of files labeled Old Translation ##.zip, one file named Latest Translation.zip and patch.zip. The old translation files are the older versions I keep in case I fuck something up. The latest translation file is the one you want, I'll go over how to install it in a moment. The patch files are mostly there for reference, they don't have the graphics files that you need to prevent crashes and such. You want to use the Latest Translation file instead of the RPGMaker Trans patch file as it contains renamed graphics files that are needed to prevent the game from crashing in battles.

To install,
1. Download some form of rgss3a extractor.
2. Extract all the data from the Game.rgss3a, put it in the game folder, and then either rename or delete the Game.rgss3a.
3. Download the "Latest Translation.zip" from my signature.
4. Extract everything from there into your game folder.
5. Play the game.

Current Progress: 85.75%
Ura scene and NTR barracks map should be done.
(Percentage calculated as kb of translated text files / kb of all text files with partially complete files counting towards the translated category based on number of translated lines / total lines.)
Exploring around act 4 to find text. Asagi scene will be next.

Current status: Dead, burnt out. Ex-parrot. Sorry.

Those who have helped greatly towards this project.:
Sunshaded
Candiru
Welken
Donny
Sporadicus
HarleyQuin

(Let me know if I've forgotten anyone.)
does the translation work with the trial version? I want to buy the official version when i can afford it so i have to make do with this

Crimson_Visor

Reputation score
Re: [RJ149951] The Moral Sword of Asagi

I'll try to help you along.
Do you have a program to extract the rgss3a data?
If not, RPGMaker trans can do so or you can download an extractor program.
Download RPGMaker Trans
Extract it to a folder.
Run RPGMakerTrans.exe and under Game Location select Browse and then select the Game.exe in the game folder. Check the create patch box and let it run. That should automatically create a patch location folder and translation location folder with the rgss3a extracted.
Extract the contents of the Latest Translation.zip into the translation folder and overwrite the contents.
Hopefully it should work then.
thanks for the extra explanation , appreciate ur work with the translation

baconman2105

Reputation score
Re: [RJ149951] The Moral Sword of Asagi

I'll try to help you along.
Do you have a program to extract the rgss3a data?
If not, RPGMaker trans can do so or you can download an extractor program.
Download RPGMaker Trans
Extract it to a folder.
Run RPGMakerTrans.exe and under Game Location select Browse and then select the Game.exe in the game folder. Check the create patch box and let it run. That should automatically create a patch location folder and translation location folder with the rgss3a extracted.
Extract the contents of the Latest Translation.zip into the translation folder and overwrite the contents.
Hopefully it should work then.
hi, hopeyour still around to answer this but this just didnt work. I downloaded RPGMakerTrans.exe and the game doesnt come up when I select browse?

If you can help that would be great

Weisshexe

Reputation score
One day, I hope this gem will be finished. For the one who translated most of the game I support you and thank you. I played this numerous times, but never understood any of the text. Now I do and Asagi, Ura, Whip and Blade have more character and emotion in them thanks to your efforts :). I sure hope one day, Ahriman will be able to hire a translator for all these great games.

secret name

Reputation score
I've downloaded the translations and put it in the game file but it doesn't translate anything. plz help

OP
TNT90

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Did you follow the steps from the OP?
1. Download some form of rgss3a extractor.
2. Extract all the data from the Game.rgss3a, put it in the game folder, and then either rename or delete the Game.rgss3a.
3. Download the "Latest Translation.zip" from my signature.
4. Extract everything from there into your game folder.
5. Play the game.

secret name

Reputation score
does express zip count as a rgss3a extractor?

I tried using rpg decryptor but I dont know how it works

secret name

Reputation score
I tried to use it but the links are outdated and I cant navigate it

If it isnt too much to ask, could you make a new guide with pictures, cuz Im a visual learner an I'm really stuck

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If you get this decrypter I use -

Run the decrypter exe go on "file" then "open file" then select the "Game.rgss2a" file in the original game folder then go on to "tools" and select "extract all files" in the top left and it should do its thing and make a folder in the same place as the decrypter tool called "extract" and copy all the stuff in there and put it in the game folder and delete/move the Game.rgss2a file out of the game folder other wise the game will still load files from there at this point might what to run the game see if it still works which it should. Once thats done add the translations files and overwrite any it asks and you should be good to go

secret name

Reputation score
my computer told me that it was a virus

and it deleted it before i could do anything :/

How do I know I can trust it? No offense.

Also if I decide to trust it how would I run it with the anti virus thing on?

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
No offence taken its the direct download from the RPG maker wiki website here's the link to the site so you can look if you want instead of it downloading straight away :
Not sure why its setting off the antivirus might be just the antivirus you have but should be able to run it either way once you allow it to run but how you do that might be different depending on the antivirus you have. I did redownload a fresh copy to see if the download is infected since I last used it and scanned it to be sure and its showing its all clear might just be a false positive with the antivirus you use. If you don't trust the link but still want to use the tool try looking for "RPG Maker XP VX ACE decrypter" on a search engine of your choice and there is probably another couple of sources for it on the internet.

secret name

Reputation score
um whats the link for the file that u mentioned, gamergs?

Game.rgss2a I dont have this file in my game folder

I've been using google translate for the game so far and it's kinda hard to get aroused using a camera to translate lol