What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ149951] The Moral Sword of Asagi

Neosuduno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ149951] The Moral Sword of Asagi

Stuck trying to get to the secret entrance of Studio 2. Placed the lever where it belongs and flipped the switch, but nothing happens. Basically I am stuck behind the door locked on the other side.

Last edited:

lancer081292

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any news on progress? This translation is so close to the finish line it would be a shame for it to have been forgotten

OP
TNT90

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Any news on progress? This translation is so close to the finish line it would be a shame for it to have been forgotten
Not forgotten, just slow going. Very slow going.

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not forgotten, just slow going. Very slow going.
"Slow going" is still going...and that's awesome. This game rocks, and so do you for translating it! I've been lurking in this thread for what feels like forever, but it's oh-so worth it...though I can't even begin to imagine the sheer amount of effort you've put into this translation. Anyhoo, I just want you to know that your work is greatly appreciated.

Fiktitious

Reputation score

Hi, I'm having a little trouble getting this game to run. I transferred it over from an old computer along with a lot of other RPG Maker games but while the others work this one opens the window and immediately closes. I made sure it has RGSS301.dll and that RPG Maker VX Ace is installed. I even open it with a Japanese Locale Emulator. Nothing seems to work. It just opens and closes.

I tried downloading a fresh copy and I had the same problem.

Does anyone have any idea what I might be doing wrong? Thanks.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hi, I'm having a little trouble getting this game to run. I transferred it over from an old computer along with a lot of other RPG Maker games but while the others work this one opens the window and immediately closes. I made sure it has RGSS301.dll and that RPG Maker VX Ace is installed. I even open it with a Japanese Locale Emulator. Nothing seems to work. It just opens and closes.

I tried downloading a fresh copy and I had the same problem.

Does anyone have any idea what I might be doing wrong? Thanks.
Knowed problem for this game (and the other of the circle, don't ask why)
=> add an exception for your antivirus. It's auto killing the game exe :/

Fiktitious

Reputation score

Knowed problem for this game (and the other of the circle, don't ask why)
=> add an exception for your antivirus. It's auto killing the game exe :/
Thanks for the quick reply! That fixed it.

GM_MD

Lurker
Reputation score

Stuck trying to get to the secret entrance of Studio 2. Placed the lever where it belongs and flipped the switch, but nothing happens. Basically I am stuck behind the door locked on the other side.
Climb down the rope ladder down the hole south of where the guy with the lab coat was first meet. Then take the stairwell that shoots you up on a geyser into that dark broken down corridor. Instead of going down the hole in the upper left corner, walk through the wall on the middle left.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I keep waiting and hoping that one day, this trans will be done lol.

velvet.velour

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey guys, hate to bump this with a tech support question of all things, but I've got a really weird problem with the game. It just didn't launch. I went back to try it out again after a few months and tried launching it but it doesn't run anymore.

I downloaded a fresh version of it from DLSite and tried to run it but it still crashed as soon as I clicked the .exe, both before and after the patch. Other RPGMaker games run fine though... any ideas? I tried looking around online for advice but didn't find anything that fixed it.

Reputation score

It might be a problem with your Antivirus. I had a very similar problem, and adding it to my Antivirus exception list solved it.

velvet.velour

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It might be a problem with your Antivirus. I had a very similar problem, and adding it to my Antivirus exception list solved it.
Almost two years of lurking and your first post perfectly solved my problem. You're my hero.

kurosaki_kunai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Almost two years of lurking and your first post perfectly solved my problem. You're my hero.
I've had this happen to me on other games as well. I usually try to check my avast logs or see if any files went missing during extraction or after trying to run the game. For some reason it doesn't always tell me if something has been blocked or deleted.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Any MEGA links for this? And what's the latest version now?

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Any MEGA links for this? And what's the latest version now?
Check nyaa, some days ago i checked for english games and saw this, although i am not sure is up to the latest file, in fact i think it said complete.....