What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ150996] 魔立ロリサキュバス妖魔園 (Magic Academy of Loli Succubi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayuda

Lurker
Reputation score
For some reason I can't get any gallery or achievement , even running the game as administrator can't solve it.
Probably have something to do with the error shows below, no sure how to deal with it, since giving it permission doesn't seems to solve anything.
I do like to play through the game by myself but at this rate I'm pretty much fucked, please send help.

Attachments

zyxxz

Reputation score
For some reason I can't get any gallery or achievement , even running the game as administrator can't solve it.
Probably have something to do with the error shows below, no sure how to deal with it, since giving it permission doesn't seems to solve anything.
I do like to play through the game by myself but at this rate I'm pretty much fucked, please send help.
The screenshot says that it couldn't write to the file "game.ini". As for how that could have happened I have no idea...

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
...Here's an idea!
What if...it is set...to...read-only?!

Change that. Maybe?

bayuda

Lurker
Reputation score
...Here's an idea!
What if...it is set...to...read-only?!

Change that. Maybe?
Oh my god....... zipetya you're totallly right! Problem solved! Now I feel like an absolute idiot......

Incubusknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is there an guide to the endings? the game thread is gone now
Hmm not sure if there is a readable guide out there but the game is simple enough that you can reach any ending easily.
The quick explanation to the endings is either the students love you or look at you as food. Depending on which girl you've triggered more cutscenes with will lead to that particular character endings be it good or bad.
This was great because that means you can save right before the final day and just keep reloading to view all the girls ending that you've unlocked or aimed for.

If anything the only difficult part was trying to get certain characters events to trigger which seemed pretty random even if you had their like/dislike level where it needed to be to trigger an event.

tecnologias14

Reputation score
Just to point out a very important fact, each girl has a H-scene in which your max stats are permanently reduced. Since you can't stop scenes for triggering unless it's NG+, you can easily deadlock yourself if you handle too many girls at the same time, so be careful (which is what happened to me, and it doesn't help that some scenes affect the friendship with other girls by a lot). There's really no point in trying to get as many girl's endings as possible in the first run anyway, you don't have enough days to cover a lot of girls.

Also, at the end you can choose which girl you want an ending with, which depends on which girl you were able to reach a specific scene with (you don't even need to fully complete some of the girls to get their ending available). You can save right before the day ends at the last day and after a bit of talk with the principal you can choose the girl you want.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hmm not sure if there is a readable guide out there but the game is simple enough that you can reach any ending easily.
The quick explanation to the endings is either the students love you or look at you as food. Depending on which girl you've triggered more cutscenes with will lead to that particular character endings be it good or bad.
This was great because that means you can save right before the final day and just keep reloading to view all the girls ending that you've unlocked or aimed for.

If anything the only difficult part was trying to get certain characters events to trigger which seemed pretty random even if you had their like/dislike level where it needed to be to trigger an event.
A number of scenes are tied to multiple girls. Not like the 2 girls scenes but a continuation of the story. For instance, if you're after the quiet girl with the doll you have to also raise the little demon girl she's friends with because some of the non-H scenes with one connects to scenes with the other. A good way to go through the game is focusing on pairs of friends or all inside girls/outside girls to get any of those connected scenes.

eurekachan26

Reputation score
This is the kind of games I love and I dont want to miss. Its a shame the other sites what are dedicated to RPGM doesnt allow loli games. No sure how far this translation is in the game, but hope we can get more eventually. Thanks a lot for the great job and good taste.

zyxxz

Reputation score
There hasn't been any progress made to the translation since 2017, so it would be very unlikely unless someone new decide to pick it up.

eurekachan26

Reputation score
There hasn't been any progress made to the translation since 2017, so it would be very unlikely unless someone new decide to pick it up.
Thats a shame. But yeah, I hope someone feel like continue working in it one day.

TravoltaLizardon

Reputation score
The game's new thread was made by someone who picked up the translation. There hasn't been any updates since he posted on jan. 1 but you can check out his wordpress . Can't guarantee it'll get completed tho.

eurekachan26

Reputation score
The game's new thread was made by someone who picked up the translation. There hasn't been any updates since he posted on jan. 1 but you can check out his wordpress . Can't guarantee it'll get completed tho.
Ohh thats great

Someone should tell him to come here and show us everytime he do a progress, hoping he still on it. Doesnt seem like you can leave a comment in that site sadly, but if someone know him from other site, hope the message can be send.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not contain link to translation. Thread Locked. PM me if you intend to restart your efforts and can provide a copy of / link to the translation, OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.