What's new

RPG RPG Maker [みことし堂] [mikotoshi-dou] ~触手の中で悶える少女~ / Rain's Rave (RJ154362) (RE154362)

Devilbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
OP update via Nightverge:
RR main img.jpg

DLsite JP:
DLsite EN:

This game is a top-down RPG with turn-based battles. Monster types include various tentacles, insects, and slimes. The enemies are random encounters where each area has one main type, and their only form of attack is rape. Each enemy has several areas (mouth, breast, vagina, ass) they can target. It is possible for many of them to parasitize the breasts or vagina, and you can have multiple kinds of critters in there at the same time. There's an extensive crafting system for all kinds of items, weapons, and outfits. Your objective is standard RPG fare; work through the open levels and area bosses until you reach the final baddie at the top of a tower.

Controls are standard to RPGmaker.

Story based on Eng DLsite:
Rain of the Bouncer Guild was on a mission when she became entangled.
She broke free, but not before her genetic foundation had been transformed.
Somewhere between crippling and blissful pleasure, Rain sought a way to restore herself, before it was too late...

Fetishes: female protagonist, tentacle, insect, slime, parasites, nipple fuck, eggs, inflation, impregnation, birth, light vore, light futanari

A translation exists here

Last edited by a moderator:

a8571003

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ154362 Rain's Rave ~触手の中で悶える少女~

Looks like there's a lot of content.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

download link wäääähhh rofl XD
Game 1+^^

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

What kind of content have this game? i can see brest expansion, pregnancy...tentacles and scat too? im not sure of the last with the translation. Anyone has already played it? is worthy?

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What kind of content have this game? i can see brest expansion, pregnancy...tentacles and scat too? im not sure of the last with the translation. Anyone has already played it? is worthy?
-Corruption by lust stat (Apparently you can strip naked at 100 and get different CGs at 200/ Facial Expression)
-Pregnancy and Egglaying (Depending on what you got impregnated by)
-Seemingly 2 stages of pregnancy like in VH (Big belly and Bigger Belly)
-Breast Violation and Expansion
-In battle rapes with Variatons
-Getting soaked in Cum

And that is just the demo...
The full Game is 1,4 GB though since for every variation there is another pic for the battle and standing graphics (Big/small breasts with big/bigger/small belly with XX variations of clothing including underwear, bra, skirt, top. This is probably the main reason why it isn't uploaded so far, since all the rg/uploadble links are fakes

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

-Corruption by lust stat (Apparently you can strip naked at 100 and get different CGs at 200/ Facial Expression)
-Getting soaked in Cum

The full Game is 1,4 GB though since for every variation there is another pic for the battle and standing graphics (Big/small breasts with big/bigger/small belly with XX variations of clothing including underwear, bra, skirt, top. This is probably the main reason why it isn't uploaded so far, since all the rg/uploadble links are fakes
I got hold on with a bugged version full game(Black screen when sleep after preg event), I rather people stay clam until the developer release a patched version.

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

just defeat the red tentacle fight but what now?
also is they a way to turn the pregnant on and off is it to do with the red books in your item menu and which one

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I got hold on with a bugged version full game(Black screen when sleep after preg event), I rather people stay clam until the developer release a patched version.
It was like this in the demo too. Luckily it is rather easy to patch
just defeat the red tentacle fight but what now?
also is they a way to turn the pregnant on and off is it to do with the red books in your item menu and which one
The demo is over after defeating the red tentacle. when you talk to the women in your house (upper left woman) then you get some preview screens when you get to the bridge in the world map.
First book should be dash speed, second is standing picture, third ist message speed, fourth is "Purpose Confirmation", probably questlog, fifth is skip battle effects.
Seems like you can't switch pregnancy off completely but you can "cure both, cure breasts and cure pregnancy" at the star in front of the girl at the desk in the house where you live.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

At the beginning of this game, the MC boobs got injected and expanded. I find that gross that they cant return to normal size anymore, its now disgustingly big. Not gonna touch this game.

rea_jak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Its out. Can't find a a trustworthy link though.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

At the beginning of this game, the MC boobs got injected and expanded. I find that gross that they cant return to normal size anymore, its now disgustingly big. Not gonna touch this game.
There is an option a post behind than say how to reduce breasts size

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There is an option a post behind than say how to reduce breasts size
If you ment cure breasts, i tried that but size still remains. Im playing the demo ver.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

-Getting soaked in Cum

Those sound like great features. I hope it doesn't disappoint.

To have that many features, the author's got to know ruby decently. (right?)
Well, that's assuming they all work; which judging by some comments around here, it's not looking good...

Tether

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It came in two parts, so you get it in 2 parts.

Part 1 :

Part 2 :
And you are a god... in two awesome parts. :)
Thank you for the share.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lupiscanis
Many many thanks^^
I hope where translate the obtions items.

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game has 21 event CG's, but about a billion pictures in it.

db77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ugh.....I climb down from my lurker pedastal to expose my newbness...how do you put the two parts together?

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

ugh.....I climb down from my lurker pedastal to expose my newbness...how do you put the two parts together?

You have to run part 1, its an .exe and should install the game. The installer will ask for part 2 partway though the installation, make sure to select the right file.

Also, there is a way to remove pregnancy, large breast size etc in the full version. You have to talk to the girl behind the desk in your house. I mean the girl with the sparkle in front of her. Then choose the first option. It will remove all debuffs I think.