What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ158987] Mucchi Muchi IF (むっち無知 IF)

Genflare

Reputation score
Sorry for the sorta necro, but I think zippyshare may be down, I can't get the translation

Also, the latest version is 1.504 right? is there anything new in it?, will the translation still work.

And Thank you very much for doing the translation, you're a savior

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's still up! I changed some things about the OP to streamline downloading to be sure.

Yes, the latest version is 1.504, and soon to be v1.505. IF has not had any changes, so the patch still works perfectly. The recent additions were an updated demo for the next game in the series and a small fix for School Trip.

You're welcome, hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's still up! I changed some things about the OP to streamline downloading to be sure.

Yes, the latest version is 1.504, and soon to be v1.505. IF has not had any changes, so the patch still works perfectly. The recent additions were an updated demo for the next game in the series and a small fix for School Trip.

You're welcome, hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
file has a password on it

Also does anyone have a save for the first game, Mucchi Muchi Inaka? It's so freaking hard to find a save for any version because I'm pretty sure there's a tool in the omake to unlock everything. Either way, can anyone share a save for this? Would be greatly appreciated since the other thread is dead

Last edited:

Genflare

Reputation score
file has a password on it

Also does anyone have a save for the first game, Mucchi Muchi Inaka? It's so freaking hard to find a save for any version because I'm pretty sure there's a tool in the omake to unlock everything. Either way, can anyone share a save for this? Would be greatly appreciated since the other thread is dead
It's written in the text file.

And sorry I don't have a full save for Inaka too

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I didn't know there'd be demand for a full save for Country Life to be honest, but . It's right in front of the terminal which lets you go to the recollection room and the three dlc areas. Don't spoil yourself too hard, I guess...

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This guy's a beast, providing everything. Much appreciated my friend. Also thanks for the text note too, can't believe I missed it hah

GoldenCrystal

Reputation score
There is no extract. And there is no data folder. It doesn't work. You probably translated the images instead and these people are pretenders and liars like you.

This is an English patch for Mucchi Muchi IF, a small What-If sidegame for the Mucchi Muchi series. All episodes as of the final version v1.504 (released July 2018) are translated.

ULMF Thread

Ep 1:
What if Yutaka got rowdy before the field trip...

Ep 2:
What if Aya had a hypnotherapy session...

Ep 3:
What if Yutaka's cow transformation fizzled out...

Ep 4:
What if Aya modelled for an art class...

Ep 5:
What if the Mayor didn't hand over the souvenir...

Ep 6:
What if Yutaka gave someone a bath...

Ep 7:
What if Aya got blazing drunk...

Ep 8:
What if Keiko amused herself with Yutaka's Friends...

Ep 9:
What if *You* and Yutaka were in a relationship...

Ep 10:
What if Keiko was up for some fun and games...

I hope you enjoy this patch, and the game. Feedback welcome!

Lastly, please support the developer if you're able so we can see more in the future. Bundled with two other games that also happen to have full translations. Cheers!

GoldenCrystal

Reputation score
I thought it was 'data' in the game itself because I don't see any. I heard of some software that could unlock the data a long time ago before restructuring my custom computer. I wonder if you know, or you don't know. I will try this again. I don't think it's qualified as a 'spoiler' if it doesn't work, especially since the game has no 'data' file.

@GoldenCrystal you're pretty rude, this works completely fine update your winrar/7zip before you start complaining.

Last edited:

Denxa

Reputation score
I thought it was 'data' in the game itself because I don't see any. I heard of some software that could unlock the data a long time ago before restructuring my custom computer. I wonder if you know, or you don't know. I will try this again. I don't think it's qualified as a 'spoiler' if it doesn't work, especially since the game has no 'data' file.
RPG Maker games often don't have a data folder by default, it's all compiled into the RGSS file. In order to apply translations like this, most times you have to use the "RPGMaker All Decrypter" tool to decompile the RGSS file, which will be where the Data folder is, then apply the translation patch to the Data folder.

aeon0rain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Takes some HUGE balls to call everyone here a liar when its been out from more than a year.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Takes some HUGE balls to call everyone here a liar when its been out from more than a year.
I think he was just a troll lashing out. Probably why he got banned.

PneumaticDynamo

Reputation score
It works. The text isn't so bad but 'each other' shouldn't be together. Can this work in 1.0000?

This is an English patch for Mucchi Muchi IF, a small What-If sidegame for the Mucchi Muchi series. All episodes as of the final version v1.504 (released July 2018) are translated.

ULMF Thread

Ep 1:
What if Yutaka got rowdy before the field trip...

Ep 2:
What if Aya had a hypnotherapy session...

Ep 3:
What if Yutaka's cow transformation fizzled out...

Ep 4:
What if Aya modelled for an art class...

Ep 5:
What if the Mayor didn't hand over the souvenir...

Ep 6:
What if Yutaka gave someone a bath...

Ep 7:
What if Aya got blazing drunk...

Ep 8:
What if Keiko amused herself with Yutaka's Friends...

Ep 9:
What if *You* and Yutaka were in a relationship...

Ep 10:
What if Keiko was up for some fun and games...

I hope you enjoy this patch, and the game. Feedback welcome!

Lastly, please support the developer if you're able so we can see more in the future. Bundled with two other games that also happen to have full translations. Cheers!

zirpcev

Demon Girl
Reputation score
where can i find a download link of the game MUCCHI MUCHI IF
It's included with . You get 2 side games in the same download when you buy the base game.

Scurrick

Reputation score
Hey, pretty sure the link posted in the text doc is borked. Keep getting the "403 Forbidden" error message. Anyone mind posting a functional link to the patch, please? Thanks in advance.

Shirouste

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey, thanks for the translation.

I bought the game on DLSite but I have trouble applying the translation and understanding the structure.

Inside the zip file, I have 6 .exe

Which one should I choose and apply your translation on ? I tried the "IF" one but I got error when trying to launch it (file corrupted or something)

EDIT: Ok nevermind, it wouldn't launch because the folder name was in japanese

Last edited: