What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ158987] Mucchi Muchi Summer Vacation (むっち無知 なつ休み)

rtkamb

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ158987]Yutaka's Summer Vacation むっち無知 なつ休み ノーマル版

Thanks for the translation!!

a couple bugs though, Game crashes if you try to open the menu in the hot spring at the very beginning. and the item that allows you to walk through water is glitched, it's active without the item and unneeded

Last edited:
OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the translation!!

a couple bugs though, Game crashes if you try to open the menu in the hot spring at the very beginning.
Thanks for reporting this to me! I found out this affects the unpatched JP version of the game too! For an easy fix, download the archive attached to this post ( ) and extract it in your game directory. To fix it manually, follow these steps:

Follow the steps to install the English patch, then open your [game directory]/Graphics/Faces folder.
Create a copy of the あや顔.png file and rename it to 表情_顔アップ.png
I'll update the OP with this at some point too. Now enjoy the rest of the game!

rtkamb said:
the item that allows you to walk through water is glitched, it's active without the item and unneeded
I checked on this too, but didn't find any problems.
The item lets you pass through a big water spout in the cave near the top of the station map, specifically. Yutaka and Aya can travel through the shallow streams near the farm just fine, but can't cross that geyser w/o the item.

Attachments

Last edited:

NinaChan

Reputation score

hey there :)
thank you so much for the translation!!
unfortunately i'm getting an graphic error as well, right when i click on new game.
I applied everything correct and extracted with 7zip, still won't work :c

what shall i do?

Attachments

Kitty Kat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ158987]Mucchi Muchi Summer Vacation むっち無知 なつ休み

Hello!
Sorry for the ignorance, the patch doesn't work with the 1.5 version?

Of this game: むっち無知 なつ休み ノーマル版

Sorry, figured it now. It's the rar file returning errors for all the files when extracting. All the data files are 0KB.

lol last edit. Please forgive me. 7zip does wonders right? stupid winrar opening the file automatically.

Last edited:
OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

lol last edit. Please forgive me. 7zip does wonders right? stupid winrar opening the file automatically.
Glad it worked out for you.

Small question for anyone reading this, I was thinking of making a small update to this patch for 2-3 things I noticed: some word choice, adding the crash-fixing image just in case, finally sorting out just what "くて..." meant (was impossible to google, though I got close through context...)

Anything else to be fixed?
Spelling/grammar, line overages, or god forbid translation errors

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just finished the game. Started the series with it and though it was short, I was positively entertained so good job to the creators and greater good job to you Etory for translating it. The recollection room feels a bit confusing though. Not sure how to figure out if you missed a CG or not. Still, next in line is Country Life according to the message I got at the end of Summer Vacation. That isn't translated right? What are the chances that it will translated anyways? Any hints Etory?

Last edited:

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi. I begun to translate the first game last year, I guess. The Inaka Seikatsu. I guess I translated almost everything that happens before Yukata gets the first of the three items, and fixed some stuff too.

I probably will continue it, just because I like translating this game, bbutright now I'm working on Robf games, so it will take a long time. So if anyone want, I can post a patch with the partial translation I made so far.

veraleth

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi. I begun to translate the first game last year, I guess. The Inaka Seikatsu. I guess I translated almost everything that happens before Yukata gets the first of the three items, and fixed some stuff too.

I probably will continue it, just because I like translating this game, bbutright now I'm working on Robf games, so it will take a long time. So if anyone want, I can post a patch with the partial translation I made so far.
might as well post it, could encourage someone to finish it. i imagine the prologue is the most tedious part.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yes - please do. I know also that the ROBF cycle has been a main goal of yours, and a lot of people would really appreciate that. I'm sure someone will roll with what you have here, and let you concentrate on the other...

cyberonic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh hell yeah mate, I was always curious what the first game was about.

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here is the patch:

I added some details to some pictures, some sounds to scenes, etc... So all the additional files are in the patch too. Don't replace the entire folder, just replace the modified files and add the new ones.

If the game crashes it's probably because I forgot one of them, just pm me and I look into it. Anyone feel free to use it or continue the translation.

stone147

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here is the patch:

I added some details to some pictures, some sounds to scenes, etc... So all the additional files are in the patch too. Don't replace the entire folder, just replace the modified files and add the new ones.

If the game crashes it's probably because I forgot one of them, just pm me and I look into it. Anyone feel free to use it or continue the translation.
Let me say thanks for posting the patch, even if its unfinished its a great addition!

cyberonic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is the patch:

Link went down.

halo17

Reputation score
Re: [RJ158987] Mucchi Muchi Summer Vacation (むっち無知 なつ休み)

Looks like the game using json files instead rvdata from 1.6 and I can't get the previous version. Can anybody help me out with the old compatible version or when will be available the translation for the next versions? Thank you

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I am getting an audio file error. I assume its because this patch is for v1.31 and I have v1.5

Never-mind. I thought this patch for the first game, thought there only 2 games in this series and not 4.

Last edited:

SexCurseStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game looks great! And having it translated is even better!

Thanks to those that translated it, and many thanks to the creator of this game!

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Awws, I got all excited thinking this was the first game. Still haven't played this because I wanna play em all in order:(

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
Great game, and awesome translation! You're the best!
(does @ work on this forum?)
Etory

Last edited: