What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ159285] Treasure Hunter Mai

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry to bump this, but what is the password for the rar? Searched for ages for the pass to m1zuki's translations but found nothing, every page is outdated or doesn't mention one.

aifman7

Reputation score
Sorry to bump this, but what is the password for the rar? Searched for ages for the pass to m1zuki's translations but found nothing, every page is outdated or doesn't mention one.
If you mean the rar file linked two posts above yours, I just downloaded it to check and there's no password required.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
Absolutely right and sorry for that stupidity, I thought I had downloaded the one above but it must have been an older or different version with an archive password. Thanks for downloading it and letting me know!

Kouko

Lurker
Reputation score
Seems the developer decided to steal the fan tl version and sell it.
The left pic is the fan tl version, the right pic the dlsite english version.

Attachments

prkr_jmsn

Reputation score
Seems the developer decided to steal the fan tl version and sell it.
The left pic is the fan tl version, the right pic the dlsite english version.
What's wrong with that? They're just selling their games - which they own - with the fan translation pre-applied. Seems to me that if that becomes a norm there will be a lot more translations and a lot less legal issues. Everyone wins.

Kouko

Lurker
Reputation score
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Treasure Hunter Mai

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Treasure Hunter Maiをダウンロード頂き、ありがとうございます。
登場キャラクターは、全て18歳以上です。物語は全てフィクションです。
現実では真似なさらないで下さい。

[email protected]

===============================================================================
●translator
English Translation: m1zuki

Thank you very much for your hard work.
I appreciate it.
               From gyu
===============================================================================

Nvm, it could be official?
If so, I apologize.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, It's nice to see more "official" translation, even if fan made.
The dev even acknowledge the fan translator.
The only problem would be if the dev found about the translation and use it for sale just acknowledging the translator without asking him first about it.

Still, considering that a few years ago there were dev shooting down fan translation project under threat of legal pursuit, it's a good step.

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, about this, I'm not even sure m1zuki can be contacted anymore.
He took down his pantreon's page and doesn't seem to answer on any forum (yeah, I tried a couple time, I'm a pest).

rtkamb

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's sad, but he's obviously moved on with this life.

He's now in the process of NTRing in real life. (j/k)

Dragul17

Reputation score
Sorry to bump but the Forum for Discussion is down and I'm stuck trying to find the Orb with the ??? label in the hint. I have no idea where to go and No NPC will say anything

Sunspawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, It's nice to see more "official" translation, even if fan made.
The dev even acknowledge the fan translator.
The only problem would be if the dev found about the translation and use it for sale just acknowledging the translator without asking him first about it.

Still, considering that a few years ago there were dev shooting down fan translation project under threat of legal pursuit, it's a good step.
Well, the dev does not HAVE to ask either - it's their product.

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i think it's not a good manner to take fan translation and sell them without consent. While it is their game, the patch is not. It like if you bought something you have every right to tampering with it as long as you paid for it. But ppl become more greedy everyday. It's like most smartphone vendor nowaday, you can get sued for fixing your own phone.

they should approach the fan translator and offering a deal like lilitales and lazytranslator.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
While it's true that the game is the dev intellectual property, depending on country law and international law, the fact that the translation is someone else work (nothing prevent you legally - at least in most country - to modify a game, but you lose all warranty to that game) might be defended in a law court - probably tricky but it might end up in a trial, even if not in a victory for the translator.

I'm not concerned here about the legal point of view - but about the impact on the players / translator community.
If dev start grabbing free fan made translation without consent of the translator, it's not a real positive signal- peoples could see it as a way to make more money, making the dev earn the ire of the westerner community - more pirating than buying to support, less translation fan made - or hidden behind paywall...

That's the "bad end" outlook on thing.

But considering that lately more and more H game get translated and sold on many platform (dl site eng, mangagamer, jast, nutaku, steam...), suddenly stealing fan made translation might turn the westerner public from happy to defiant.
Most fan translator are doing the translation because they like the game, not for money. While money is always welcome, I got the feeling that most translator wouldn't ask for money if the dev actually approach them to discuss the possibility of using their translation (while offering recognition of their hard work).
So why take the risk of potential making peoples angry / defiant ?

This is all hypothetical as we don't know the in and out of what happen.

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
random thought, someone considered that they may have at least tried to contact m1zuki instead than randomly grabbing the patch from somewhere?

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
random thought, someone considered that they may have at least tried to contact m1zuki instead than randomly grabbing the patch from somewhere?
My biggest hope is that they contacted him, that could make him come back in some way as many have gone on to do (i mean working directly with the developers), that would be the ideal situation.

Dragul17

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to get the Duke banquet and the Gunrock scene?

bacon99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to get the Duke banquet and the Gunrock scene?
this is where im stuck also i have completed all the callgirl and brothel missions and have tried every corner of the map but im lost, strip club also wont let me join or the ero hot bath

Dragul17

Reputation score
You gotta save the strip club owner and meet the Duke in the water cave to do strip club. The bath one I can't find either. I unlocked Gunrock as well just the Duke Banquet can't find