Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ159285] Treasure Hunter Mai

I like the voting system he does.

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks again m1zuki! You are a NTR savior!

OP
M

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

after mirim join the party, if come back where you beat the boss on merlan forest, you get a map and allow you enter on the small mountains over koln mountains, after traveling a bit deeper you fight a boss and after you see the bald man

edit: mai learned the skill shockwave, but is not translated the description
Should be fixed, thanks.

BTW whats your next project?
Just going to take a rest for now...

Goatse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hoo boy, time to do THE JOB tonight.

Thank you m1zuki, praise you m1zuki.

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you guys really want to thank him, support his patreon. He doesn't take cash every month, but after every project. I personally subbed $10, because to me a english game that lasts me a week is worth that. Maybe even up to $20.

What you can do is buy a prepaid card and use that if you don't want a digital trail. I am poor as fuck and I still give him money. You guys should to, instead of just writing thank you notes.

rdantas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You're great, m1zuki!

tillerman123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks as always, m1zuki.

By the way, I noticed that you decided not to use second-person pronouns (ie. 'You') when translating this time, instead opting to stick with the Japanese way of using a person's name when directly addressing that person. I don't think your previous translations were done this way. Any particular reason?

OP
M

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks as always, m1zuki.

By the way, I noticed that you decided not to use second-person pronouns (ie. 'You') when translating this time, instead opting to stick with the Japanese way of using a person's name when directly addressing that person. I don't think your previous translations were done this way. Any particular reason?
That's a good question. It's because the author implemented a player customizable self-address variable for how Mai refers to herself. In Japanese the default was "atashi," but in English I couldn't use a pronoun like I or me because the verbs conjugate differently with proper nouns. The result was I had to make Mai call herself "Mai" in third person and adjust the sentences accordingly in case anyone nicknamed themself something else.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hii guys I've got a Question, the exploration is fast but the battle is so slow why?

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh thanks man you saved me alot of trouble bcause the battles are so slow thanks again hope you can answers my question again if I post some new questions

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi again guys I've got a question, how do I recruit Merim? I defeated the bandits at the forest at the north,But when I came back to her she won't join me also I got the 6 honey that she mentioned

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hi again guys I've got a question, how do I recruit Merim? I defeated the bandits at the forest at the north,But when I came back to her she won't join me also I got the 6 honey that she mentioned
For questions about the game (and not about the translation) pls go to the discussion thread.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

right now i try to "not" rescue the asshole friend from the tower.
so i try to "go past him" and up the next floor, but then i get a message in japanese when i try to go the next stairs (in the same floor as the "hole")

OP
M

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

right now i try to "not" rescue the asshole friend from the tower.
so i try to "go past him" and up the next floor, but then i get a message in japanese when i try to go the next stairs (in the same floor as the "hole")
Fixed, thanks.

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've found that if you go alone to the hotsprings (during day) Aina and Mirim have some untranslated lines.

OP
M

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I've found that if you go alone to the hotsprings (during day) Aina and Mirim have some untranslated lines.[/SPOILER]
Should be fixed, ty.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

--------------

at night, (after you saved Takuya) in the city, you can go to the "Duke's House", Takuya is outside peeping inside the house. you talk to Takuya and the first lines Mai say "Aiba" instead of "Takuya" what are you doing here.
the same occurs in the camp. so Aiba and Takuya is the same? a bit confusing. sometimes Aiba and sometimes Takuya. but its not really a problem or error, just confusing at start.

--------------

in the Magic Book Shop (top of the tower)
you can buy:
- Heala is a medium Hp (Single ally)
- All Heala is a medium HP (Single ally)

the "All Heala" is actually (All allies) and that's what it say if you have it in your skill book.

--------------

in the top of the tower, after the scene of the statue and the bitch freezes you. when you can "move" again, if you go to the "tilted statue" again and click on it, the text is in japanese.

--------------

a bug, when exiting the hot spring you equip Mai to be able to exit, while Aina & Mirim gets "equipped" automatically. they then get the "default" equip, even if theres none in the inventory.

--------------

Last edited:

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

--------------
a bug, when exiting the hot spring you equip Mai to be able to exit, while Aina & Mirim gets "equipped" automatically. they then get the "default" equip, even if theres none in the inventory.
--------------
Noticed this as well but it looks like a bug of the original game and not a translation fault/bug.

EDIT:
Not sure if the translation is actually accurate and the game is at fault but.. The H-Skill "Cowgirl Anal" does not initiate anal sex but rather a cowgirl vaginal intercourse.

NSFW Image:

Last edited:
OP
M

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

sometimes Aiba and sometimes Takuya
His full name is Aiba Takuya (or Takuya Aiba for western reading). In Japan it's unusual to call someone by their first name unless they're your friend, so Mai usually calls him by his family name (Aiba) until they start getting closer. She's inconsistent with it sometimes and switches occasionally though, so... *shrug*

The clothing thing in the hotspring is just how the author designed the auto equip/unequip, though it was lazy I know.

The rest of the stuff should be fixed though. Thanks, keep it coming. :)