What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ159285] Treasure Hunter Mai

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ159285] Treasure Hunter Mai

Just return from my duty a while ago, and today I took a quick look in the trans section and see you going at it as usual, thank a lot pal !:)

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

in the garbage heap (waterfall) if you go toward the waterfall (with pirate outfit in your inventory not equipped) you will be pushed away, u will say something and then a "light bulb" show up, the text is in japanese.

OP
M

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just return from my duty a while ago, and today I took a quick look in the trans section and see you going at it as usual, thank a lot pal !:)
Thanks for your service~

in the garbage heap (waterfall) if you go toward the waterfall (with pirate outfit in your inventory not equipped) you will be pushed away, u will say something and then a "light bulb" show up, the text is in japanese.
Should be fixed, thx again.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there a link for the fix that you said?

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

m1zuki, when he update any of his translations he just upload it in his mega-folder,
just click on the folder and download the rar inside.

i think you need it, otherwise "god" can instant kill you,
just follow the game and the hints that you get and you will get it.
right now i have it in my inventory, i have yet to do the final battle, as im checking everything and try to find untranslated text and bugs.

talking about bugs, sometimes you get 99 instead of 1 item from chests/drops. selling those gives you tremendous amount of money. i have 680k right now.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

m1zuki, when he update any of his translations he just upload it in his mega-folder,
just click on the folder and download the rar inside.

i think you need it, otherwise "god" can instant kill you,
just follow the game and the hints that you get and you will get it.
right now i have it in my inventory, i have yet to do the final battle, as im checking everything and try to find untranslated text and bugs.

talking about bugs, sometimes you get 99 instead of 1 item from chests/drops. selling those gives you tremendous amount of money. i have 680k right now.
Ohhh Thanks I was waiting for someone to reply on the thread Bcause nobody was around so you need to get it huh? Oh and If you manage to finish the game the 2nd time without the anti god's holy water,Can you tell me how to beat him? Thanks again I will be asking again sorry for disturbing you.

Yeah about that bug, It's pretty handy though I think it would be great if it won't be change though. Oh and uhm last question in m1zuki's latest update Is it possible not to rescue takuya? Bcause he's so frigging annoying I don't want to rescue him though sorry for so many edits hahaha.

Last edited:
OP
M

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ohhh Thanks I was waiting for someone to reply on the thread Bcause nobody was around so you need to get it huh? Oh and If you manage to finish the game the 2nd time without the anti god's holy water,Can you tell me how to beat him? Thanks again I will be asking again sorry for disturbing you.

Yeah about that bug, It's pretty handy though I think it would be great if it won't be change though. Oh and uhm last question in m1zuki's latest update Is it possible not to rescue takuya? Bcause he's so frigging annoying I don't want to rescue him though sorry for so many edits hahaha.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hii guys I already finished the True Ending Can you tell me what's the song that was played when mai reunited with her friends? And How do you unlock the other endings when you've already finish it? And How can you get the Eroinspire on the true ending?

OP
M

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hii guys I already finished the True Ending Can you tell me what's the song that was played when mai reunited with her friends? And How do you unlock the other endings when you've already finish it? And How can you get the Eroinspire on the true ending?
I googled the lyrics and it seems like this is the song:

If you did the true ending you can just do the H scenes afterwards and get the eroinspire weapon and see the other endings... The game thread has the walkthrough and info on endings already.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You mean Start a New game and get the EroInspire? Bcause I can't get it if I already have finish the game right? Or you can still get it How? And Yeah I did the True Ending you mean Mai's Reunion with her Friends right?

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I googled the lyrics and it seems like this is the song:

If you did the true ending you can just do the H scenes afterwards and get the eroinspire weapon and see the other endings... The game thread has the walkthrough and info on endings already.
By the way How do you get fuck by strangers is it from town or in battles?

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score
Is the heroine NTR in this avoidable or forced? Can I finish the game while remaining a virgin?

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The translation link is down unfortunately. Is m1zuki available to reupload it? or will he reupload them eventually?