What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ160355 Amore Magic Academy

rtkamb

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ160355 Amore Magic Academy

Thanks m1zuki! I know what you mean, that prologue was intense. The switch from ntr to netori(at least I think that's what it's called) almost lost me too.

OP
S

steve88luv334

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Excellent translation as always and I do appreciate you finishing it, I just wanted to let you know about a typo I just found. After the school introduction and they have you do the self introductions your little sisters dialogue has 2 words in it that run together when your character says how its weird to say that he is dating Remina out loud. I think it reads outloud instead of having a space there.

Hiei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Excellent translation as always and I do appreciate you finishing it, I just wanted to let you know about a typo I just found. After the school introduction and they have you do the self introductions your little sisters dialogue has 2 words in it that run together when your character says how its weird to say that he is dating Remina out loud. I think it reads outloud instead of having a space there.
Well, it's not like you started it. >.>

So yeah, he started and finished it.

OP
S

steve88luv334

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I actually did start the translation before he did which is why im the one with access to this threads moderation tools. However as he well knows and so does everyone else I am a pretty novice translator and anyone that has opened the script files up for this game knows that it is overwhelming huge and I barely made it 2 hours into translating this before I burned out. He was awesome enough to see the interest that my failed attempt had gathered and managed to start it again and finish it properly.

Gabe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any chance that, as you do that finishing pass on the translation on this, you'd add a way to change the speed on which the game fills out the text box? It's what bothers me the most with this, how the text comes out way slower than I read it so I end up doing a lot of waiting.

Whether you can do that, thanks for the effort. This is another of those games I'd never have gotten around to playing unless you'd done the translation for it. It's appreciated.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I guess I can do some research and try figuring out how to configure text speeds when I'm done revising.

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Any chance that, as you do that finishing pass on the translation on this, you'd add a way to change the speed on which the game fills out the text box? It's what bothers me the most with this, how the text comes out way slower than I read it so I end up doing a lot of waiting.

Whether you can do that, thanks for the effort. This is another of those games I'd never have gotten around to playing unless you'd done the translation for it. It's appreciated.
I found that a bit annoying too, but what really confuses me is that unlike every other RPG Maker game, hitting the accept button does not cause the text to autofill. I use that in just about every RPG game I play and this is the first on, RPG Maker or not, that does not do that.

OP
S

steve88luv334

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im sure its just a script that most games use to advance text that was not added to this game, should be an easy fix sort of like the resize script that you can run for these games to make the window bigger.

bikeshsth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does Anyone Have A full save file?

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there a link for translated data folder?

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hopefully this will be my final revision patch and I won't have to change anything else.

Although I still haven't found an easy way to change text speeds, if someone who knows more about RPGMaker wants to give me some pointers.

Vyrinic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody have a precise walkthrough? I wanna make sure I dont miss jack shit.
Thanks in advance :3

Dr Caligari

Lurker
Reputation score

Although I still haven't found an easy way to change text speeds, if someone who knows more about RPGMaker wants to give me some pointers.

I'm not sure if anyone cares anymore, but I finally got around to playing this, and the text speed annoyed me enough that I downloaded the trial version of RPG Maker and fixed it myself. Uploading the files would be difficult for me for a variety of reasons, but fixing it should be pretty easy for anyone to do (though finding where to do it took me a few hours of digging).

In the Script Editor, find the script titled "window_message."
In the script, find where it defines the function "process_normal_character" (ctrl+F works). It should call the function "wait_for_one_character". Delete that line or add a "#" to the beginning of that line to make it a comment. All text should now show instantly.
The "wait_for_one_character" function seems to be called in one other function, but I don't know what it does so I didn't change it.

I've been lurking for a while, but this is the first time I've posted on a forum, so I apologize for any faux pas.

emerald

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hopefully this will be my final revision patch and I won't have to change anything else.

Link for this patch is down and m1zuki's patreon is no longer available as an alternative location to download the file.

flames57

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This thread is for translation discussion only.
any clue when these gates open?

Attachments

KasandraArchangel

Reputation score
m1zuki has been wonderful enough to take on the translation for this game as my translation skills were not up to the task. I apologize for making the thread before I knew what I was actually getting into but I am glad that the game is still being translated for everyone that was waiting for me to finish it.

Game thread is here: ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26665
WERE IS PACTH DUDE? WERE IS LINK??