What's new

RJ162307 SNEAK IN DESPERADA ~殺し屋少女・敗北陵辱RPG~ (Eng. Partial)

Re: RJ162307 SNEAK IN DESPERADA ~殺し屋少女・敗北陵辱RPG~ (Eng. Partial)

Just tested it with the lates verions of the game (1.03) and the Alpha 03 patch. Everything seems to be normal for the battle rape / undress script.
Characters can only be raped when they lost their clothe / uniform during my test.

It might just be a problem on my end

I think he means that a strip attack will always strip the character, regardless of how much HP they have. At least, that's the problem I'm having.

I think he means that a strip attack will always strip the character, regardless of how much HP they have. At least, that's the problem I'm having.

I had this problem too but fixed it by not replacing the original "States.rvdata"
Incase someone needs the original "States.rvdata"

Attachments

• States.zip
    1.9 KB · Views: 15

I had this problem too but fixed it by not replacing the original "States.rvdata"
Incase someone needs the original "States.rvdata"

Thx guys for the hint. I can confirm that the old states.rvdata translation cause this "undress" problem. Guess some of the changes in version 1.03 weren't correctly translated during the patching process. I reverted the translation of states.rvdata back to the original states.rvdata just like Averuncus suggested. You can find the fixed version in the attachments.

As for the ongoing translation effort for this little game, I sadly have to say that I currently can't find much time for it. A rather big project in my university came up unannounced and I have to divert most of my time into that stuff for the moment.

If anyone wants to take over, feel free to use my stuff.

Attachments

• Partial Translation Alpha 03.1 fixed.zip
    504 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

You both have done an excellent work, thanks.

A rather big project in my university came up unannounced and I have to divert most of my time into that stuff for the moment.
I know that feel, and life is or should always be the top priority.
Thank you for everything.

I hope someone continues it too but i'm not holding my breath lol. Nonetheless it's a great game (my favorite Marimo title) and i've enjoyed it very much so far. Now to wait for Unbreaker.

any chance this will be picked up again?

yes, someday in the far far future ;). I'm still busy with university stuff. [RJ171244] 女魔王メリッサのHな冒険記~精液を集めるエロ魔王~ is also on my ToDo list which has a little bit more priority for now...

the games amazing. (the one your picking up seems interesting as well) keep it up.
on another note are there any other games out there that have hardcore bdsm/hardcore fetishes similar to this and moral sword asagi

Last edited:

Invites you high on not falling 1.06 there's NEN fake !!!

So not 1.06 is pick of the page ne trap !!!

Only the old 1.05 is compatible.

Can it be if you own 1.05 that there no impact also has the reboot is not Translate ?

Last edited:
Hello, i just found out about this game and got it but .... the link to how to mod the game is gone (no surprise considering how old)
Coud someone repost that please ? (playing the game in a micro window kinda horrible)
thanks a lot

Back