What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ163468] The Lascivious Busty Elf and the Tentacles - Round II [PARTIAL RELEASED]

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score
[H-RPG] [QRoss] 淫乱巨乳エルフと触手達の輪舞曲II / The Lascivious Busty Elf and the Tentacles - Round II Ver1.1.0

This project will be replaced by ! More information to be provided at a later date!

Screenshots :

Information :
Official Product Page :
Official Title : 淫乱巨乳エルフと触手達の輪舞曲II
Romanized Title : Inran Kyonyuu Elf to Shokushu-tachi no Rondo II
English Translation : The Lascivious Busty Elf and the Tentacles - Round II
Developer : QRoss
Release Date : 2015/09/27
Latest Version : 1.1.0 (Updated on Sep 28, 2015)
RJ Number : RJ163468
File Size : 144MB

PARTIAL ENGLISH TRANSLATION PATCH v1.00

MEGA : (Key - !YbOLDhwkt7TKu2IrIaJc4urU90ZqNKuv_TAkGFaXxhE)

Hey guys, it's me again, your old pal Fuku here, bringing something new to the table for you today. I'm sure you've all thoroughly scanned the information listed above, so yes, this release is an interface patch for this little H-RPG which translates all of the items, the general interface, and even a small prologue to give you a taste of what the story has to offer you! Sadly, the only thing I've yet to cover are the descriptions for the items. But I promise I'll get to that sometime soon, so stay tuned for many more updates I'll be releasing in the nearest future. Aside from the visual novel which I announced a little while back, I've got another secret project I'm working on here in my mom's basement, so be well excited for news surrounding that to come out sometime later as well. And with all that said, I'll talk to you guys in the next update of whatever project I feel like updating!

P.S.: Please let me know if you find any typos, grammatical errors, weirdly phrased sentences in a message below and I'll fix it immediately. Lastly, I barely did any testing while I was translating this game, so if anything is displayed strangely, like words being cut off at the end of a sentence, please tell me. It will save me some time that I can spend on working on my ongoing projects. You have my thanks! Enjoy the game!

Last edited:

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ163468] The Lascivious Busty Elf and the Tentacles - Round II [PARTIAL RELEASE

Wasn't this game fully translated to english already?

OP
Fukukaze

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ163468] The Lascivious Busty Elf and the Tentacles - Round II [PARTIAL RELEASE

Wasn't this game fully translated to english already?
I don't think so, or rather, I would hope not. In any case, I haven't seen a full translation of this game posted here anywhere. The only thing that comes even remotely close to what could be a translation seems to be this thread (http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27786), but as you can see, it's a normal game discussion thread, with the OP having posted a link to where you can download the Japanese version of the game. I've also checked the threads here that contain a list of all partial and full translation patches that were ever released and I didn't see this one listed on there, so I think I'm safe.

sandchainz

Reputation score

I don't think so, or rather, I would hope not. In any case, I haven't seen a full translation of this game posted here anywhere. The only thing that comes even remotely close to what could be a translation seems to be this thread (http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27786), but as you can see, it's a normal game discussion thread, with the OP having posted a link to where you can download the Japanese version of the game. I've also checked the threads here that contain a list of all partial and full translation patches that were ever released and I didn't see this one listed on there, so I think I'm safe.
I was right! This game is already translated cuz I used full english translation to translate it to russian.
If you want I can give a translated data folder, so you can check it for yourself.

Btw, first and third parts weren't translated so you can translate 'em if you want instead of this one.

OP
Fukukaze

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was right! This game is already translated cuz I used full english translation to translate it to russian.
If you want I can give a translated data folder, so you can check it for yourself.

Btw, first and third parts weren't translated so you can translate 'em if you want instead of this one.
Well, goddamn, that's certainly a big bummer. Sure, go ahead and sent me the file, because part me is still in disbelief.

I suppose I'll have to pick up one of the other 2 parts instead then, yeah. I'll have to think about that later...

vkaz-kaz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey. Not your fault for not seeing the translation. - I was unaware of this as well.

Your hard work is still fantastic. Don't let this bother you, we all thank you for this.

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can you tell me where to find this translation mate?

sandchainz

Reputation score

Can you tell me where to find this translation mate?
Here
There is a torrent file in which are both jap and eng versions.
But to download you have to register but there's no email verification.

Fukukaze, sorry for dissapointing you but I think it's a waste of time to translate something that already was translated.
I can give you link to the first part and even can help you to translate it ;)

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i downloaded the torrent but i get no peers :/ do you still have it and could upload it maybe?

sandchainz

Reputation score

i downloaded the torrent but i get no peers :/ do you still have it and could upload it maybe?
I'll look for the data folder a bit later, I'm a bit busy at the moment.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wait for a bit... That's what i do... I download it successfully...

sandchainz

Reputation score

Here's the data

Title menu, game menu and save/load messages weren't translated I corrected that.
If you'll find more untran places let me know and I'll correct that too.

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yeah, im pretty sure i played this game in english before.

edit: from this blog

to be specific:

Last edited:

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

NorzZ, this here is Part 2, what you are talking about it part 1.

Last edited:

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

NorzZ, this here is Part 2, what you are talking about it part 1.

never know there's 2 parts :eek: good to know

sandchainz

Reputation score

never know there's 2 parts :eek: good to know
There are 3 parts XD
Right now I'm translating the first part to russian and when I'll finish I'll do the third as well.

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So... Part 1 and 2 are in English. Does that mean Part 3 is also in English, or will it only be translated to Russian?

sandchainz

Reputation score

So... Part 1 and 2 are in English. Does that mean Part 3 is also in English, or will it only be translated to Russian?
Parts 1 and 3 are on japanese i'm translating from japanese.

stone147

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yeah, im pretty sure i played this game in english before.

edit: from this blog

to be specific:
This is the first game of the series translated to english, so basicly you could translate the first one from english to russian. (if this is waht youre up to)

EDIT: well never mind then, sorry for the interruption^^

Last edited:

sandchainz

Reputation score

this is the first translated to english, so basicly u could translate the first one from english to russian (if this is waht youre up to)
I already translated this one to russian more than 6 months ago.