Reputation score
Re: [RJ165546] The Puppeteer of Prizna v1.00 + v1.11

So would you guys say this is worth picking up or no? o.o;

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So would you guys say this is worth picking up or no? o.o;
It's somewhat fun to me at least, so yes I would say so. Also check the regular thread page 6, it has a DL to v1.11.

Last edited:

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hm...I seem to have trouble opening your mega link. Even when I copy the url and try it that way I land on a mega site that just loops.

Did or does someone else have that problem?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hm...I seem to have trouble opening your mega link. Even when I copy the url and try it that way I land on a mega site that just loops.

Did or does someone else have that problem?
Probably doing something wrong. Just checked, and it works fine.

There is an attached text document, with the link inside (when you open the text document). That's the address you need to use.
Here's the post we are talking about: post
Unless I misunderstood something, and you weren't talking about the link for the v1.11 game in the game's original thread...
Anyways, the mega link in the opening post here works fine just as well. (I click the link and get to the downloadable files immediately)
http://ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=972423&postcount=80

Last edited:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh awesome, hadn't known someone had translated this.

Thanks!

Reputation score

When I applied the install instructions as written, my game gave me this error on bootup. any suggestions???

Attachments

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where it says "Customizable main character" I presume that doesnt include breast size does it? =(

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry but I'll try asking here since the other thread is unresponsive. Is the ending in this game linear or multiple? I'm wondering if indulging in sexual activities changes the ending you get in anyway or not.

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry but I'll try asking here since the other thread is unresponsive. Is the ending in this game linear or multiple? I'm wondering if indulging in sexual activities changes the ending you get in anyway or not.
Sadly no, there is only one ending.

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thank you. Just one more query. Is their a map guide for this? I seem to be losing track of thing when I am inside dungeons. :S
Only the radar map. For the more confusing dungeons, I actually took screenshots of the radar and marked paths for orientation. Can't remember which button it was, but I am sure there is a full-screen radar map for each area as well. There is also some thing in the options where the corner radar shows only stuff around you, or more. Maybe check that option and see if it helps.

Reputation score
i dont know if its the translation here or else where but i saw someone who started a walkthought on xvids and immediately came here...

didnt know someone translated this (been years since i played the demo) never was one for dungeon crawlers but this is pretty fun thank you for the translation :)
( its pretty cool fans of this game uploaed the patch pre installed, but im not 100% sure its yours but i see a few Jp letters but its mostly only in the prefence menu)

edit: there is a v1.11 translation folder thats un opened so i assume its yours since google always bring me back to this post.

sorry for the rezz :( :D

Necrosis535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The link for the patch seems to be down! Would anyone mind giving me a link for it? Thanks!

Reputation score
The link for the patch seems to be down! Would anyone mind giving me a link for it? Thanks!
i know this is a late reply if the mega link doesnt work (which i think doesnt) use the patron link.
(dont worry frr users can get it too)

you probably figured it out by now any way lol.
(this game has quite the difficulty curve in a few dungeons.)

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Actually I managed to cheese the game really easily by giving the android that item that makes enemies attack her 100%, the rest of the party were then free to whittle down the enemies whilst they obsessively bonked her.

Garohjime

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
any1 got a save?