What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ165659 - Naedoko Demon's Ground v1.1

eurekachan26

Reputation score
You need to bring "Cokeball" with you, who is the male monster from the "Jet Black Tentacle Pieces".
Thanks for the reply.

This game totally need a proper walkthrought. I would do it myself but my english isnt the best and I have 0% experience too. I hope get some help the next time I find another wall.

I know this game isnt like that, but would be nice now I have the futa ability, the girl could have sex with some npc at will. Oh well.

Last edited:

eurekachan26

Reputation score
Kakae side quest ask me for a "huge catterpillar" egg. The small tips here said "fleshy tentacle egg" was the answer, but it isnt. The other info said "dragon in the upper level" so I guess is one of the giant eggs type, the level 6 class eggs?

Edit: I found it. You need to get raped by a special worm monster what have a girl inside it. The location is close the fairy village entrance.

I am seriously considering write a guide with all the help together to people can find it easy. Sadly my english isnt the best but we will see.

Last edited:

Rosenakahara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A guide would be really appreciated because man I don't want to miss anything in this game

FrenchOnigiri

Reputation score
Hello everybody.
Any idea on how to get :
- Pisra monster (come from Eliza's pee ??)
- Kaguya monster (rabbit ear monster ticket but I missed it probably ... should be around the knight camp where you go disguised)
I'm further than this (climbing the HQ) but I missed these in my way.
I played Lily Knight Saga a lot and this one is from the same team ... definitively great games and not only because of the H-scenes (which are badly censured anyway) but for the real story and the playgame of these.

[EDIT]
found both
rabbit ear monster ticket : (knight camp) after the bar scene go to the basement of the building on the right of the base
pisra : in the annoying ruins on the right of the swamp village, I forgot to climb a vine. Those were the last piston for me ... the path to the cave open (under the fairy village where you where thrown after beating the slime containing four poor girls). Take Belle in your party (reward after a long path : the nucleus to transform Belle ... sob she was so cute before).
[fake defeat once during you path in this sealed space, hscene and monster birthing]

Last edited:

NEET

Reputation score
  1. Bring a monster with a skill that can knock Eliza down. Do it during the fight,
  2. You need to have Loveswim in your party, the daughter of that character who tells you the monsters.
1. I'm try many many time and use difference monster with knock down Eliza skill but can't knock her down. Jupiri's skill to help Eliza is not work too ,it say can't reach Eliza...... I don't know how can get pass this Have any trick ? 😢

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
Jupiri's skill is to help Eliza up if she is knocked down, so that doesn't surprise me. The abilities that can knock Eliza down tend to be those that have heart icons, but not every one of those works. Tentacle Plant and Huge Feeler both work, but it is not something convenient like 'use a skill, Eliza is down', instead you may need to hit her with the knock down attacks multiple times before she goes down.

NEET

Reputation score
Jupiri's skill is to help Eliza up if she is knocked down, so that doesn't surprise me. The abilities that can knock Eliza down tend to be those that have heart icons, but not every one of those works. Tentacle Plant and Huge Feeler both work, but it is not something convenient like 'use a skill, Eliza is down', instead you may need to hit her with the knock down attacks multiple times before she goes down.
1. Thanks Arenara , But still no luck 😢😢 ,Eliza is down already by enemy before first turn fighting stat. I try all monster with knock down skill to molest Eliza but failed. Just 5 time enemy attack to Eliza and send her to jail. I try upgrade attack skill of monster to 999 and attack over 10,000 damage per turn but look like enemy HP is no limit. or I miss something to do before talk to crystal soldier?

2. How to climb up the long ladder at left side of Artifact Sun . it always say some power prevent Eliza to climb up. 😕

Last edited:

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
1 - It's possible that you may need to talk to someone to learn the weakness of the crystal soldier, I remember something vaguely like that, talking to one of the previous bosses, but apart from that, I really have no other ideas.

2 - You need to be wearing the angel outfit. The one you get from showing the girl the angel monster.

NEET

Reputation score
1 - It's possible that you may need to talk to someone to learn the weakness of the crystal soldier, I remember something vaguely like that, talking to one of the previous bosses, but apart from that, I really have no other ideas.

2 - You need to be wearing the angel outfit. The one you get from showing the girl the angel monster.
:):):)

Hmm... this way can't go up. I turn left at first floor ( with wearing angel outfit)

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
Ah, that place. It's been a while, but I believe you need to complete other parts of the game before that becomes available.

Huffnpuffin

Reputation score
Hey maybe I'm just blind but I don't think that onimiko's ticket spawned for me. I'm pretty sure I've looked everywhere in the hq 4 times.. it's ticket: Miko btw. I beat pufiru and I've done everything but finish the story. Wondering if anybody has useful advice. P.s. thank you chronomium for the amazing work!

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
I think that may be the ticket you can get from the Kunoichi game...? (I really should replay this game, just so I can be sure about those things.)

Akreli

Reputation score
Hey maybe I'm just blind but I don't think that onimiko's ticket spawned for me. I'm pretty sure I've looked everywhere in the hq 4 times.. it's ticket: Miko btw. I beat pufiru and I've done everything but finish the story. Wondering if anybody has useful advice. P.s. thank you chronomium for the amazing work!
I was searching for that one pretty long too. From what I remember you have to backtrack to boss girl that was in tower room before you leave in to floor with 'bad guys' city surrounded by forest. You have to go back after you've defeated her and head in to the room she closed herslef in after you've beaten her. Inside the room there is chest and collectible item i think. Ticket should be in the chest. But it's been awhile since I completed the game. I might be mistaking it with some other item.

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
Inside the main building in the first town, check the teleporter with the heart symbol above it.

JanusPyro

Reputation score
Completed the after scenario, but upon checking other save files and starting NG+ scenes weren't unlocked, is there an NPC I need to talk to or....

Gummiel

Reputation score
Patch download link seems broken? (It just trying to load for a long time, eventually timing out)