What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ165659 - Naedoko Demon's Ground v1.1

hexorcist

Reputation score
Using map names, and location descriptions. You can find your current map name in the pause menu.

1. Wood Carved Wolf - Twilight Cape - Chest in the cave on your way to the Pregnant Princess Village
  2. Energy Clump - Forest Path - Chest in the first room inside.
  3. Picture of a Beauty - Pregnant Princess Base - Get it from Seig after giving her a crystal.
  4. Island Plate - Go to the lever room and flip the lower left lever. Exit that room and step on the circle in the lower left corner.
  5. Smooth Wood Ball - Pregnant Princess Base - Given to you by the girl you saved in the forest.
  6. Cherry Blossom Kimono - Given as a reward for giving Kakae an egg.
  7. Hermit Fruit - Twilight Forest - From the haystack that you land on, go up the path on the right 1 screen. It's in the chest.
  8. Fermented Liquor - Swamp Village - Buy it from the vendor for 1000 YG.
  9. Red Castle - Inside the cave that was guarded by a scorpion at the start of the game. Can't get it until some point later.
  10. Intact Shell - Bottom of Well (Cloudy Swamp) - Behind the "boss" at the bottom of the well.
  11. Pirate Orange - Pirate Ship - Captain's quarters. Box on the left hand side of the room.
  12. Navy's Cannonball - Pirate Ship - Lower quarters, beside stairwell going up where you caught up with Jard.
  13. Sulfur Stone - Pregnant Princess Hot Springs - Before climbing the stairs beside the dragon statute, check the dirt near the water on the right.
  14. Dragonfly - Pregnant Princess Hot Springs - Play the minigame. Go up the left hand side. It's all the way at the back.
  15. Premium Cure Banana - Pregnant Princess Hot Springs - In the onsen area on the right hand side.
  16. Crystal Art - Spectre Ruins - First area. Take the path down the left hand side. It's hidden behind the blue crystal at the end.
  17. Exploration Crab - Ruins Fishing Place - Same place where you caught the small fish. Keep fishing. You can also get Eliza's Pantys here (I used them for the rest of the game).
  18. Spiritual Miracle Drug - Tower Middle Layer - Follow Jard. When you run into her she'll give it to you.
  19. Golden Torii Gate - Tower Middle Layer - After regaining control after the boss fight, go back into the boss's room and enter the door on the left.
  20. Lamentation String - Near Middle Layer - After beating Eve Trooper, it will be on the ground to the right. It looks like rolled up rope.
  21. Crimson Root Vegetables - Upper Jungle - After visiting the ruins and going back into the jungle, it'll be on the left hand side across a bridge.
  22. Kitsune Muffler - Tower Upper Layer - In the room where Jard is kidnapped by fairies. It's the box on the bottom left.
  23. Demon's Chili - Knight's Residential Area - In the base on the counter next to the monster that lets you switch your party.
  24. Yamabiko's Echo - Knight's Residential Area - Inside the warehouse (reminder: short quest to gain access). Box on the left just inside the door.
  25. Iron Ball Stake - Knight's Pub - In the kitchen area, inside a box in the lower right hand side of the room.
  26. Mystery Canned Food - Knight's Factory - Boss room on the left hand side before the long broken bridge. Box is upper right, near the lava.
  27. Phantom Fish - Knight's Residential Area - Screen with the vendors. Use Loveswim to "fish" it out of the water.
  28. Natural Lava Statue - Knight's Factory - Use Cokeball to retrieve the chests across the lava on the right and left. Left = YG, right = souvenir.
  29. Large Charcaoal - Upper Layer Outer Circumference - Outside of the cave where you spent the night with Hannon, to the right.
  30. Slimy Octopus - Upper Layer Outer Circumference - Screen where the stairs leading to the "Inside a Monster" area. Up the first flight, left hand side - it looks like a trap.
  31. Tentacle Agate - Inside A Monster - Stay to the left as your moving up the dungeon. It's guarded by a "boss".
  32. Hyoro Yam - Futanari Fairy Village - In the building where you run into Jard, box up by the bed.
  33. Wet Vegetable - Futanari Fairy Village - In the shopping area. Box is on the far left, up near the counter for the vendor.
  34. Snow White Root - Futanari Fairy Village - Inside the building where you trade things for Mimi's upgrade item. Box up near the bed.
  35. Monster Fur Rug - Knight's HQ Executive Area - Trade 5 Beast Fur to the lady in the lower left section.
  36. Fluffy Futon - Knight's HQ Executive Area - Trade 5 Fluffy Hair to the lady in the lower left section.
  37. Sun Lantern - Inside Artificial Sun - Longest room with pools going up the left and right. Box is in the upper right.
  38. Gritty Paper - Knight's HQ Executive Area - Same room room where you traded fur/hair for #35/36. Box is in the lower right corner.
  39. Red Coral Decoration - Pregnant Princess Hot Springs - With Snow-tan in party, talk to the wisp in the room to the right as in the residential/hotel area (or whatever it is).
  40. Osafune - Almost anywhere - Deep World Transform No-Face.
  41. Millenium Sake - Asura's Domain - From the starting point go: up, up, up, up, right, right, right. Talk to the water witch, then fill the cup on the right hand side between the pillars.
  42. Empire Pastry - Adventure's Rest Area - Guild building. After figuring out what currency is used, talk to the lady behind the counter on the right.
  43. Beautiful Warrior's Harness - Knight's HQ Executive Area - After defeating Pufiru, go back in the fight room and pick up the dropped armor. Give it to the lady at the top of the area where you did #35/36/38.
  44. Flame Wheel - Adventurer's Rest Area - Take Peccaros to see the blacksmith (upper right building).
  45. High Class Tokkuri - Adventurer's Rest Area - Take a Kunoichi Ticket (minigame at hotsprings) to the vendor in the blacksmith's building (upper right building).
  46. Life Sized Doll - Adventurer's Rest Area - Take Zashiki to see the puppet maker in the blacksmith's building (upper right building).
  47. Fossilized Flower - Asura's Domain - Chest to the south of where you saved your cousin. Have to save the cousin before the vines will go away allowing you access.

With that all typed up.. I'm pretty darn close to having 100%. I need help with these, if anyone is able to:
- Fairies and Titania: I'm not sure why Fairies haven't registered.. but they leave before I get the Deep World Eye, so I can't DWT them for Titania. Am I missing something here? Do they rejoin and I missed it?
- In the room in the recollection area with the standing statues where you can see the CGs of various characters, I'm missing: the top 6 books, Pufiru, Mioki, Hannon (the three on the bottom on the far right). Clicking the books just tells me to keep playing... but I've beaten the game on hard mode (including the final area where you walk through the mansion) .. so I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing for those. I've attached a picture to better explain what I mean.

Attachments

DustyWalls

Lurker
Reputation score
Using map names, and location descriptions. You can find your current map name in the pause menu.

1. Wood Carved Wolf - Twilight Cape - Chest in the cave on your way to the Pregnant Princess Village
  3. Picture of a Beauty - Pregnant Princess Base - Get it from Seig after giving her a crystal.
  4. Island Plate - Go to the lever room and flip the lower left lever. Exit that room and step on the circle in the lower left corner.
  5. Smooth Wood Ball - Pregnant Princess Base - Given to you by the girl you saved in the forest.
  7. Hermit Fruit - Twilight Forest - From the haystack that you land on, go up the path on the right 1 screen. It's in the chest.
  9. Red Castle - Inside the cave that was guarded by a scorpion at the start of the game. Can't get it until some point later.
  10. Intact Shell - Bottom of Well (Cloudy Swamp) - Behind the "boss" at the bottom of the well.
  11. Pirate Orange - Pirate Ship - Captain's quarters. Box on the left hand side of the room.
  12. Navy's Cannonball - Pirate Ship - Lower quarters, beside stairwell going up where you caught up with Jard.
  13. Sulfur Stone - Pregnant Princess Hot Springs - Before climbing the stairs beside the dragon statute, check the dirt near the water on the right.
  14. Dragonfly - Pregnant Princess Hot Springs - Play the minigame. Go up the left hand side. It's all the way at the back.
  15. Premium Cure Banana - Pregnant Princess Hot Springs - In the onsen area on the right hand side.
  16. Crystal Art - Spectre Ruins - First area. Take the path down the left hand side. It's hidden behind the blue crystal at the end.
  17. Exploration Crab - Ruins Fishing Place - Same place where you caught the small fish. Keep fishing. You can also get Eliza's Pantys here (I used them for the rest of the game).
  18. Spiritual Miracle Drug - Tower Middle Layer - Follow Jard. When you run into her she'll give it to you.
  19. Golden Torii Gate - Tower Middle Layer - After regaining control after the boss fight, go back into the boss's room and enter the door on the left.
  20. Lamentation String - Near Middle Layer - After beating Eve Trooper, it will be on the ground to the right. It looks like rolled up rope.
  21. Crimson Root Vegetables - Upper Jungle - After visiting the ruins and going back into the jungle, it'll be on the left hand side across a bridge.
  22. Kitsune Muffler - Tower Upper Layer - In the room where Jard is kidnapped by fairies. It's the box on the bottom left.
  23. Demon's Chili - Knight's Residential Area - In the base on the counter next to the monster that lets you switch your party.
  24. Yamabiko's Echo - Knight's Residential Area - Inside the warehouse (reminder: short quest to gain access). Box on the left just inside the door.
  25. Iron Ball Stake - Knight's Pub - In the kitchen area, inside a box in the lower right hand side of the room.
  26. Mystery Canned Food - Knight's Factory - Boss room on the left hand side before the long broken bridge. Box is upper right, near the lava.
  27. Phantom Fish - Knight's Residential Area - Screen with the vendors. Use Loveswim to "fish" it out of the water.
  28. Natural Lava Statue - Knight's Factory - Use Cokeball to retrieve the chests across the lava on the right and left. Left = YG, right = souvenir.
  29. Large Charcaoal - Upper Layer Outer Circumference - Outside of the cave where you spent the night with Hannon, to the right.
  30. Slimy Octopus - Upper Layer Outer Circumference - Screen where the stairs leading to the "Inside a Monster" area. Up the first flight, left hand side - it looks like a trap.
  31. Tentacle Agate - Inside A Monster - Stay to the left as your moving up the dungeon. It's guarded by a "boss".
  32. Hyoro Yam - Futanari Fairy Village - In the building where you run into Jard, box up by the bed.
  33. Wet Vegetable - Futanari Fairy Village - In the shopping area. Box is on the far left, up near the counter for the vendor.
  34. Snow White Root - Futanari Fairy Village - Inside the building where you trade things for Mimi's upgrade item. Box up near the bed.
  35. Monster Fur Rug - Knight's HQ Executive Area - Trade 5 Beast Fur to the lady in the lower left section.
  36. Fluffy Futon - Knight's HQ Executive Area - Trade 5 Fluffy Hair to the lady in the lower left section.
  37. Sun Lantern - Inside Artificial Sun - Longest room with pools going up the left and right. Box is in the upper right.
  38. Gritty Paper - Knight's HQ Executive Area - Same room room where you traded fur/hair for #35/36. Box is in the lower right corner.
  39. Red Coral Decoration - Pregnant Princess Hot Springs - With Snow-tan in party, talk to the wisp in the room to the right as in the residential/hotel area (or whatever it is).
  41. Millenium Sake - Asura's Domain - From the starting point go: up, up, up, up, right, right, right. Talk to the water witch, then fill the cup on the right hand side between the pillars.
  42. Empire Pastry - Adventure's Rest Area - Guild building. After figuring out what currency is used, talk to the lady behind the counter on the right.
  43. Beautiful Warrior's Harness - Knight's HQ Executive Area - After defeating Pufiru, go back in the fight room and pick up the dropped armor. Give it to the lady at the top of the area where you did #35/36/38.
  44. Flame Wheel - Adventurer's Rest Area - Take Peccaros to see the blacksmith (upper right building).
  45. High Class Tokkuri - Adventurer's Rest Area - Take a Kunoichi Ticket (minigame at hotsprings) to the vendor in the blacksmith's building (upper right building).
  46. Life Sized Doll - Adventurer's Rest Area - Take Zashiki to see the puppet maker in the blacksmith's building (upper right building).
  47. Fossilized Flower - Asura's Domain - Chest to the south of where you saved your cousin. Have to save the cousin before the vines will go away allowing you access.

With that all typed up.. I'm pretty darn close to having 100%. I need help with these, if anyone is able to:
- Fairies and Titania: I'm not sure why Fairies haven't registered.. but they leave before I get the Deep World Eye, so I can't DWT them for Titania. Am I missing something here? Do they rejoin and I missed it?
- In the room in the recollection area with the standing statues where you can see the CGs of various characters, I'm missing: the top 6 books, Pufiru, Mioki, Hannon (the three on the bottom on the far right). Clicking the books just tells me to keep playing... but I've beaten the game on hard mode (including the final area where you walk through the mansion) .. so I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing for those. I've attached a picture to better explain what I mean.
You get the fairies back by taking Mimi to the demon in the twilight forest where you got the electric monster.

Deathwings

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh my god, thank you so much for that Souvenir List.

hexorcist

Reputation score
Did the souvenirs, so lets go through the companions. Some of these will have alternatives that would take too long for me to dig into. If it can be found using an egg, I'll tell the egg and likely nothing else. The format of this information is:

[Name] - [Egg/Location] - [DWT Receive] - [DWT Requirement]

Also, a couple side notes:
- There are no real "weapons" that you can interact with in the game (S.Force items and eggs are the "weapons"). If an "armor" has a name that sounds like a weapon, it's because the game calls it an armor, not me.
- If an item's name isn't exactly right as you see it, it's because there are multiple names for that item in the rvdata2 files. I don't know if this is because of translation or what. For example: you might see "Round Small [item]" when you know that item as "Small Round [item]". I don't remember which shows in the game as a player, so I go with what my program shows me.
- If a # is wrong just let me know and I'll fix it. I'm going based on the rvdata2 ids and not what is shown in-game but they should be right for the most part. Quite a few were wrong, so they're fixed.

1. Jupiri - Starts in-party.
  2. Gospel - Starts in-party, gets separated.. and found later in the main quest line.
  3. Pukis - You can't get very far in the game without Pukis joining.. but to be through; she joins after the fairies leave party.
  4. Yuvi - Forced birth in the prison. [Other: Mating with tentacle plant] - Item: Dark Green Crystal
  5. Celine - Little Mucus Egg (Male) - Armor: Jelly Coat
  6. Celnu - Little Mucus Egg (Female) - Actor: Puninis - Item: Picture of Love
  7. Smoglen - Little Rock Egg (Male) - Actor: Chaizone
  8. Teemos - Little Rock Egg (Female) - Item: Magic Book: Darkra
  9. Missenel - Small Sludge Egg (Male) - Egg: Fleshy Tentacle Piece
  10. Dromog - Small Sludge Egg (Female) - Key Item: [Costume: Swimsuit]
  11. Hellmonkey - Small Hot Spring Egg (Male) - Armor: Shoes of Dark Soles
  12. Utari - Small Hot Spring Egg (Female) - Actor: Belarian
  13. Bachrider - Thunder Magic Egg (Male) [Other: mating with Magical Touch Thundercloud and possibly other thunder monsters] - Armor: Thunder Banjo
  14. Raiki - Thunder Magic Egg (Female) - Item: Voltek Lemon
  15. Detector - Crystal Egg (Male) - Item: Giant Record Crystal
  16. Searcher - Crystal Egg (Female) - Item: Giant Record Crystal
  17. Devi - Magic Spirit Egg (Male) - Armor: Winter Cloak
  18. Salamar - Magic Spirit Egg (Female) - Armor: Fire Protection Seal
  19. Decon - Light Moss Egg (Male) - Armor: Church's Ceremonial Sword
  20. Luna Ruby - Light Moss Egg (Female) - Armor: Cheerful Ribbon
  21. Sahagin - Fish Egg Mass (Male) - Armor: Shark's Fang
  22. Cellnus - Fish Egg Mass (Female) - Actor: Fuwangel
  23. Hitachi - Plant Egg Mass (Male) - Item: Spider Herb
  24. Spike - Plant Egg Mass (Female) - Armor: Plant's Huge Thorn
  25. Bailey - Spirit Egg Mass (Male) - Armor: Spectre Stone
  26. Zashiki - Spirit Egg Mass (Female) - Item: Guardian Wheel Ticket
  27. Asling - Insect Egg Mass (Male) - Items: Magic Book: Fira, Magic Book: Blizzara, Magic Book: Thundara
  28. Red Lady - Insect Egg Mass (Female) - Key Item: [Swimsuit: Insect Swimsuit]
  29. Machitent - Fleshy Tentacle Piece (Male) - Item: Tentacle Nest
  30. Glamor - Fleshy Tentacle Piece (Female) - Armor: Lewd Potion (yep.. armor)
  31. Mimi - Metal Tentacle Piece (Male) - Actor: Rediator - Item: 7th Dirty Tool Box
  32. Tetsujin Q - Metal Tentacle Piece (Female) - Armor: Lightning Rod
  33. Teradin - Vine Tentacle Piece (Male) - Item: Silver Powder
  34. Mandra - Vine Tentacle Piece (Female) - Item: Witch Drug
  35. Cokeball - Jet Black Tentacle Piece (Male) - Armor: Twin Swords of Swiftness
  36. Belarian - Jet Black Tentacle Piece (Female) - Actor: Peccaros
  37. Dool - Round Wild Egg (Male) - Actor: Gonbuta-sama
  38. Giant - Round Wild Egg (Female) - Armor: Giant's Armor
  39. Ice Spider - Round Glacier Egg (Male) - Item: Star Herb
  40. Snow-tan - Round Glacier Egg (Female) - Key Item: [Swimsuit: Snow Cross]
  41. Wolster - Round Purple Lightning Egg (Male) - Armor: Twin Swords of Crumblind Thunder
  42. Jupiter - Round Purple Lightning Egg (Female) - Armor: Magical Cloak
  43. Enma - Round Hot Sand Egg (Male) - Item: Magic Book: Meteor
  44. Peccaros - Round Hot Sand Egg (Female) - Armor: Blacksmith's Soul
  45. Chimera - Giant Spirit Egg (Male) - Item: Dust Wing
  46. No-Face - Giant Spirit Egg (Female) - Key Item: [Souvenir #40: Osafune]
  47. Fusui - Giant Angel Egg (Male) - 50,000 YG
  48. Angelna - Giant Angel Egg (Female) - Armor: Cupid's Bow
  49. Star Arm - Ancient Giant Egg (Male) - Armor: Limit Barrier
  50. Minion - Ancient Giant Egg (Female) - Item: Bad Health Drink
  51. Gonbuta-sama - Giant Magic Egg (Male) [Other: DWT Dool] - Item: Giant Magic Egg
  52. Hyakume - Giant Magic Egg (Female) - Armor: Featureless Eyeball
  53. Basil - Monster Ticket: Reptile (Lady in the Pregnant Princess Village in the upper right standing on the rug - used to demonstrate the tickets, so no cost) - Armor: Lizard Fang
  54. Chaizone - Deep World Transform Smoglen. - Armor: Stone Armor
  55. Belle - Found near piston in swamp village - Actor: Beelzebub - Item: Nucleus of the Deep
  56. Milpurin - Monster Ticket: Milk (Pregnant Princess Hot Springs, after you do the cleansing quest) - Armor: Sorcerer's Staff
  57. Ningirl - Monster Ticket: Kunoichi (Pregnant Princess Hot Springs minigame where the vendors are) - Key Item: [Swimsuit: Ninja Girl]
  58. Pisra - Specter Ruins, urinate on the 3 pistons - Item: Full Ether
  59. Loveswim - Impregnated by Toto in the fishing cave - Item: Ancient Coin
  60. Fuwangel - DWT Cellnus - Armor: Living Tentacles
  61. Onimiko - Monster Ticket: Miko (side room after beating Pufiru) - Key Item: [Costume: Onihime Miko]
  62. Prisoner - Breed with prison monsters in main-quest - Armor: Heavy Mallet
  63. Kaguya - Monster Ticket: Rabbit Ear (after the pub scene in the Knight's Residential Area, go in the basement in one of the buildings) - Actor: Nue
  64. Nue - DWT Kaguya - Actor: Kaguya (yes, that's right.. Kaguya -> Nue -> Kaguya -- stats do NOT reset on DWT for these two ONLY)
  65. Gohoken - Monster Ticket: Guardian Wheel (DWT Zashiki) - Item: Magic Honey
  66. Troymel - Birthed by Hannon in the cave - Armor: Angel Stone
  67. Titania - DWT Fairies - Item: Pure Ice Orb
  68. Pandora - Birthed after encounter with Sieg (Starfish swimsuit photo op, I think) - Item: Soul of a Fire Demon
  69. Kakae - Small quest where you give her eggs that you've birthed, witches hut in Swamp Village - Item: Thunder Plate
  70. Namako - Received from Toto after showing some number of companions (I forget how many) - Key Item: [Pink Vibrator]
  71. Grabner - Birthed by Jard after one of your encounters with her (joins party after main quest complete?) - Armor: Pregnant Princess's Jelly J
  72. Magenta - Birthed by Pukis (Futanari Fairy Village cutscene, I think) - Item: Glossy Vibration Stone
  73. Maganken - Monster Ticket: Eyes (after beating the boss with the "eyes" ability - I forget her name) - Armor: Gold Sword of God
  74. Punins - DWT Celnu - Item: Recovery Book: Star Heal
  75. Rediator - DWT Mimi - Armor: Ancient Sex Textbook
  76. Mo*no - Joins after completing the door side-quest in "space-time" - Item: Hourglass of Time
  77. Beelzebub - DWT Belle - Key Item: [Costume: Imp Maid]
  78. Ravi - Impregnated by plant tentacles (Asura's area, I believe.. Primal Seedbed if not) - Item: Fresh Fairy Crystal
  79. Amagawa - Monster Ticket: Star Child (Artificial Sun after beating the game.. take path to the left up the looong ladder) - Actor: Antikon - Item: Star Stone (found atop Yamana with the cutscene where you talk about the view)
  80. Antikon - DWT Amagawa - Armor: Staff of Milky Way
  81. Zumji - Hannon's gift after you complete the main quest - Actor: Anning
  82. Anning - DWT Zumji - Armor: Real Pregnant Princess Jelly H
  83. Lelefan - Given by Jard at some point after the main quest is complete - Actor: Shenten
  84. Shenten - DWT Lelefan - Armor: Real Pregnant Princess Jelly J
  85. Fairies - After they leave party, beat the boss in the forest area (NOT the Magical Touch Thundercloud.. but that zone) - Titania
  86. Tii-chan - Joins party permanently after main quest completion - Item: Blank Book
  87. Elizabeth - Impregnated in Primal Seedbed - Armor: Gem of Stars

Almost all of the eggs are purchasable in-game. Here are the locations:
Hot Springs vendor
  • Little Mucus Egg - 100 YG
  • Little Rock Egg - 100 YG
  • Small Sludge Egg - 100 YG
  • Small Hot Spring Egg - 580 YG
  • Crystal Egg - 600 YG
  • Magic Spirit Shell - 600 YG

Futanari Fairy Village
  • Fish Egg Mass - 400 YG
  • Plant Egg Mass - 400 YG
  • Spirit Egg Mass - 400 YG
  • Insect Egg Mass - 400 YG
  • Fleshy Tentacle Piece - 1000 YG
  • Metal Tentacle Piece - 1000 YG
  • Vine Tentacle Piece - 1000 YG
  • Jet Black Tentacle Piece - 1000

Flower Spirit ("Water Witch") right before boss battle in Asura's Domain (there is a teleporter on this screen)
  • Wild Round Egg - 5000 YG
  • Glacier Round Egg - 5000 YG
  • Round Purple Lightning Egg - 5000 YG
  • Hot Sand Round Egg - 5000 YG
  • Giant Spirit Egg - 30000 YG
  • Giant Angel Egg - 30000 YG
  • Ancient Giant Egg - 30000 YG
  • Giant Magic Egg - 30000 YG

Last edited:

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's an extra mini-storyline about the Akurem Knights. I don't remember how to start it, might be to start a new game then they'll ask if you want to play the extra.

hexorcist

Reputation score
There's an extra mini-storyline about the Akurem Knights. I don't remember how to start it, might be to start a new game then they'll ask if you want to play the extra.
Thanks! I paraphrased what the books say up above, the direct quote is "Hint: Play the after story...", so I'm inclined to believe it's something after you've beaten the main quest but haven't moved on to a new game. I'll probably end up digging into the game switches later to find out what maps flip the switches, then look at the command items to find out what I need to do. I already have the maps deserialized to a usable format so it shouldn't be too hard to figure out (just haven't done the actual "search for this switch being toggled" logic yet). I'll post the results here. I planned on covering the costumes/swimsuits today anyhow, and perhaps the hscene/trap recollection locations/details.

Edit: Alright, I did some work on this and I found the maps. The problem is that the maps don't have a MapInfo object. This problem is two fold:
- They do NOT show up in RPGMaker VX Ace
- Using my program I can ignore that they don't have a MapInfo object, but I can NOT figure out the parent map IDs.. because that's stored in the MapInfo objects.

So.. the switches in the books up top are # 1474 - 1479. These are the maps that toggle those switches. The three on the bottom (Pufiru, Mioki, Hannon) are all toggled by switch 1480. If anyone knows how to get to these maps, I'd love to know. I have an idea, but it's a stretch. Didn't work.

Last edited:

DustyWalls

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks! I paraphrased what the books say up above, the direct quote is "Hint: Play the after story...", so I'm inclined to believe it's something after you've beaten the main quest but haven't moved on to a new game. I'll probably end up digging into the game switches later to find out what maps flip the switches, then look at the command items to find out what I need to do. I already have the maps deserialized to a usable format so it shouldn't be too hard to figure out (just haven't done the actual "search for this switch being toggled" logic yet). I'll post the results here. I planned on covering the costumes/swimsuits today anyhow, and perhaps the hscene/trap recollection locations/details.

Edit: Alright, I did some work on this and I found the maps. The problem is that the maps don't have a MapInfo object. This problem is two fold:
- They do NOT show up in RPGMaker VX Ace
- Using my program I can ignore that they don't have a MapInfo object, but I can NOT figure out the parent map IDs.. because that's stored in the MapInfo objects.

So.. the switches in the books up top are # 1474 - 1479. These are the maps that toggle those switches. The three on the bottom (Pufiru, Mioki, Hannon) are all toggled by switch 1480. If anyone knows how to get to these maps, I'd love to know. I have an idea, but it's a stretch. Didn't work.

Just start a new game and select play the after story It will unlock the books on your other save file.

hexorcist

Reputation score
Just start a new game and select play the after story It will unlock the books on your other save file.
I have a 2nd save. It was created after I completed the game. How far into the story do you have to be when this happens? I'm at the second village.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have a 2nd save. It was created after I completed the game. How far into the story do you have to be when this happens? I'm at the second village.
I went back and checked, selecting New Game from the main screen won't give the after-scenario, but if you leave for your home village and see the "Fin" screen, then continue past selecting difficulty for your NG+. you get a 4th option.

Attachments

hexorcist

Reputation score
I went back and checked, selecting New Game from the main screen won't give the after-scenario, but if you leave for your home village and see the "Fin" screen, then continue past selecting difficulty for your NG+. you get a 4th option.
Now it makes sense. I didn't know what "After-Scenario" meant when I saw that screen and figured it had something to do with skipping the start sequence. I watched from the beginning. Now I have a 100% save. Thanks! Also explains why there is no parent map.

danielson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Fixed the 2 missing cash items (number 460 and 461 in the list). Edit the translation if you want, I don't know the second item's name ingame.

Attachments

hexorcist

Reputation score
Time to do the swimsuits and costumes. If you see "[Main Story]", you get it automatically by completing the game. These are not listed in any particular order because they're not numbered in the Costume Room. Again, the location names are what you will see on the pause screen when you're in the right area.

• Bath Time - Pregnant Princess Hot Springs - Get it when you visit the onsen area of the hot springs. [Main Story]
  • Bunny - Knight's Pub - Work in the pub. [Main Story]
  • Cursed Panties - Twilight Cape - From the cave where you start, there is a lady washing clothes in front of a bridge. It's in the chest to her left.
  • Eliza's Clothes - On top of Yamana - After beating the first "final boss". [Main Story]
  • Knight's Armor - Tower Upper Layer - Room where Jard is kidnapped by fairies. Box is in the upper left corner of the room.
  • Kunoichi Garb - Pregnant Princess Hot Springs - Beat the minigame.
  • Light Adventurer - Swamp Village - In the doctor's house in a chest in the lower right corner.
  • Magical Seraph - Akurem HQ: Prison Facility - Take Troymel to the lady staring at the statue looking for ideas. Go back to base, sleep and return to the lady.
  • Plant Bikini - Twilight Forest - Made by Jard at the campsite before facing the Magical Touch Thundercloud. [Main Story]
  • Simple Animal - Pregnant Princess Base - Given to you at the beginning of the game. [Main Story]
  • Swamp Witch - Swamp Village - Given to you by Kakae as a reward for an egg.
  • Tentacle Suit - Inside A Monster - Cutscene with Michelle. It allows you to progress in the dungeon. [Main Story]
  • Onihime Miko - Anywhere - DWT Onimiko.
  • Imp Maid - Anywhere - DWT Beelzebub.
  • Take Off - Pregnant Princess Base - Just listed here to be complete. You get the ability to remove your clothes at the same time you get the "Simple Animal" costume. [Main Story]

• Goldrush - Knight's Residential Area - Show 100,000 YG to the adventurer selling jelly of the building where everyone's looking for jars.
  • Machinery - Tower Exit - After beating Crystal Engineer Liezel and Knight Cherny, wait to regain control of your character then go back in the fight room and talk with Crystal Engineer Lizel.
  • Nomad - Residential Area Dungeon - Chest in the lower right area (south of where you can go upstairs or into the factory).
  • Passion Beat - Pregnant Princess Base - Gifted to you from the girl you save in the Twilight Forest by giving a Return Petals.
  • Ranger - HQ Store - Given by the Bed Manager Princess when you sleep in the store.
  • Sling Ring - Twilight Cape - Beside the lady washing clothes. Not there initially but should be after visiting the base for the first time.
  • Starfish - Pregnant Princess Base - Given to you by Toto after you show her 45 companions.
  • Sunset Beach - Adventurer's Rest Area - Purchased after beating the game and figuring out what the currency above-ground is.
  • Twin Heart - Pregnant Princess Base - Given by Sieg in return for the recording crystal.
  • Swimsuit - Anywhere - DWT Dromog.
  • Ninja Girl - Anywhere - DWT Ningirl.
  • Insect Swimsuit - Anywhere - DWT Red Lady.
  • Snow Cross - Anywhere - DWT Snow-tan.

The last two lists I'll be doing will be the traps and CGs, but it might be a couple days before I'll have it ready.

eurekachan26

Reputation score
This is a great game and I m starting it. Lot of unknown stuffs yet but I m still going there.

Too bad the game doesnt have a walkthrought yet, it is really needed. For example I am still having troubles in find the regular/normal jar. Does this items are in plain view or hidden somehow?

hexorcist

Reputation score
This is a great game and I m starting it. Lot of unknown stuffs yet but I m still going there.

Too bad the game doesnt have a walkthrought yet, it is really needed. For example I am still having troubles in find the regular/normal jar. Does this items are in plain view or hidden somehow?
Some of them have some work to get to them. With that said, in the game there is a "Normal Bottle" and a "Normal Jar". One of them is misnamed. I'm not sure which is the one you're looking for but the "Normal Jar" item is on the pirate ship (it's one of the first doors after entering), and the "Normal Bottle" is on an island. Perhaps these pictures will help. On the Path image, I'm not sure if that's the correct vine to climb - I'm about 80% sure it is. If it's not, try one of the others in this room (there are 4-5). The correct one leads directly to the stairs right beside the bottle.

nJar.PNG
[/SPOILER

eurekachan26

Reputation score
In the game the names are normal jar and cursed jar. I found the second but no the first. I didnt know that maze with the teleport spirits thing could lead you to the bottom layer area. So apparently to find some items, you need to advance in the game, to unlock stuffs in older areas. Thats good to know. Thanks a lot for the help.

Edit: Sadly that isnt the way. Now I am inside a white cave where "is connected to the sea" so I guess is close here, but I need a "proper swimsuit" for this. I guess I need to turn a monster into a item or something.

Last edited:

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Some of them have some work to get to them. With that said, in the game there is a "Normal Bottle" and a "Normal Jar". One of them is misnamed. I'm not sure which is the one you're looking for but the "Normal Jar" item is on the pirate ship (it's one of the first doors after entering), and the "Normal Bottle" is on an island. Perhaps these pictures will help. On the Path image, I'm not sure if that's the correct vine to climb - I'm about 80% sure it is. If it's not, try one of the others in this room (there are 4-5). The correct one leads directly to the stairs right beside the bottle.

[/SPOILER
That's not even close.
The small island in the Village can be accessed from the first dungeon before you met Pukis.
It's the northeastern stairs.

eurekachan26

Reputation score
That's not even close.
The small island in the Village can be accessed from the first dungeon before you met Pukis.
It's the northeastern stairs.
Really? The forest you mean? I am gonna have to explore that carefully again. Because I cant find it yet.

Edit: I found it, in the ruins below the forest. I prob missed it when I started the game.

Last edited:

eurekachan26

Reputation score
Sorry for the double post.

Can someone tell me how "jump" in the melted iron ( lava ) rivers to reach the levers? Probably you need a monster but no idea what monster is. Or it is an item?

Attachments