What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ165659 - Naedoko Demon's Ground v1.1

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I noticed that a couple of characters started without they default weapon and unable to equip them, So i made a small fix for that.

If you want to use it to update your patch feel free.

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Also the Monster/Enemy Book entries(descriptions) aren't translated. They are probably not that important but I mentioned it just incase you want to translate them, too.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Well I have two doubts right now so if someone knows it please help:

-First of all when you are getting the fish for the bones there is a place that asks you to put on a swimsuit to be able to get items, however none of my swimsuits are useful there, is there a place with a special swimsuit that I need for that?.

-There is an automata with a shield generator, she doesn't attack and she regens 1000 hp per round, I talked already with the girl and she tells me that I need something that the automata needs, but I don't know what item is it (perhaps I'm not truly intelligent haha) so I need to ask it.

megaman97

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well I have two doubts right now so if someone knows it please help:

-First of all when you are getting the fish for the bones there is a place that asks you to put on a swimsuit to be able to get items, however none of my swimsuits are useful there, is there a place with a special swimsuit that I need for that?.
To get the swimsuit you must talk to the witch which you met in the second town. Which should be at the base a recording device which you can get from transforming any crystal egg monster.

I have a question to and that's the h scenes that have to do with the witch house because the hint says to go there but I can't seem to find any way to trigger the h scene or get the costume.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You need to go to the witch's house in the actual town and speak to her apprentice while pregnant, she then has a bunch of specific monsters she wants the eggs of which unlocks the outfit.

Now what's confusing me is that later on you need a monster that is good at pleasuring girls, and the witch's apprentice is literally exactly that, the perfect match, yet the game doesn't seem to accept it... Do I need a different monster somehow or is this a bug?

OP
Chronomium

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
megaman97 said:
I have a question to and that's the h scenes that have to do with the witch house because the hint says to go there but I can't seem to find any way to trigger the h scene or get the costume.
She collects eggs from Eliza - to start that particular "quest" you have to talk to her while pregnant.

DawnCry said:
There is an automata with a shield generator, she doesn't attack and she regens 1000 hp per round, I talked already with the girl and she tells me that I need something that the automata needs, but I don't know what item is it (perhaps I'm not truly intelligent haha) so I need to ask it.
What does a monster with tentacles want to do...? How can you "bait" a tentacle monster using the in-game combat?

Dregonaus said:
Also the Monster/Enemy Book entries(descriptions) aren't translated. They are probably not that important but I mentioned it just incase you want to translate them, too.
The descriptions available in the base with all the books, correct? Those should all be translated.

Maouhime said:
I noticed that a couple of characters started without they default weapon and unable to equip them, So i made a small fix for that.
Thank you, I'll take a look!

OP
Chronomium

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
Now what's confusing me is that later on you need a monster that is good at pleasuring girls, and the witch's apprentice is literally exactly that, the perfect match, yet the game doesn't seem to accept it... Do I need a different monster somehow or is this a bug?
It's not a bug, it's a different monster.

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The descriptions available in the base with all the books, correct? Those should all be translated.
Not in the base, the one in your menu. When you open the menu and then Enemy Book, if you scroll over the enemies, you can see on the left side that the entries aren't translated.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Any hint on how to get across the platforms in the factory area? Ice monsters and fire monsters don't seem to work, unless I'm missing one.

Reputation score
Any hint on how to get across the platforms in the factory area? Ice monsters and fire monsters don't seem to work, unless I'm missing one.
You need a Cokeball, and I'm pretty sure you get those by birthing a male Jet Black Tentacle monster.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
She collects eggs from Eliza - to start that particular "quest" you have to talk to her while pregnant.

What does a monster with tentacles want to do...? How can you "bait" a tentacle monster using the in-game combat?

Thank you, I'll take a look!
Yeah found it alone about the automata XD, I just simply forgot that there are some ally skills that can knock you down.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyway to keep her with tits? she looks so much better then ...

Last edited:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
No. Game does have a nice epilogue segment with more well-endowed characters.

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If any graphics are still not translated, talk to me, I can edit things for you. Just explain what is what and I will get to it.

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score
where do i find a ice monster for the little witch quest

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You need a snow monster specifically, and I'm fairly sure you can't make those until a bit later in the game

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
where do i find a ice monster for the little witch quest
You need to implant a male spirit magic egg. The one after that is a male mass of fish eggs then a male round wild egg.

Does anyone know what monster you need for the wall butt?

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
For the wall-butt you need the transformed mimic, which needs a transformation item. You get the transformation item by trading for it in the fairy village (two types of vibrating stone and a dildo) You find inert stones in the area under the forest dungeon (first dungeon) and the dildo from transforming the monster you get from the swimmer girl (I think you need to show her like 50 different monsters for it, something like that) Not sure where I got the other stone but it believe it was in the knight's HQ somewhere.

Doing the wall-butt also upgrades Pukis massively and I really wish I knew this sooner, finishing the whole game with unbuffed Pukis was annoying as the later enemies just kept oneshotting her...

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You need to implant a male spirit magic egg. The one after that is a male mass of fish eggs then a male round wild egg.

Does anyone know what monster you need for the wall butt?
for the butt you need the evolved form of the mimic from the male metal tentacle piece