What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ165659 - Naedoko Demon's Ground v1.1

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How do you get a Swimsuit for the underwater thing? Ive got 3 now and none of them work.

What do you do after you break out of prison and save Hanon? I cant seem to get past the fire pit?

Last edited:

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i got item hot spring source? but i looked at it on menu i only found a blank item 1(no name or details) i mean it literally.... ..

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Umm this stupid question of mine but is there an item for Sforce?? im just collecting item n side events b4 i finish this game

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Currently looking for souvenir 17, anyone know where to find it? Seems to be somewhere around the spirit area but I can't seem to find anything there.

Also missing just two monsters, two fairy looking things (first one is after hannon's monster) in the last collumn of the collection room.

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Currently looking for souvenir 17, anyone know where to find it? Seems to be somewhere around the spirit area but I can't seem to find anything there.

Also missing just two monsters, two fairy looking things (first one is after hannon's monster) in the last collumn of the collection room.
the only fairy i can think of is Pukis birth monster aside from that idk >_>

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How do you get past the Knights Residential Area? The bridge is broke and i cant find anywhere else to go. Already broke out of prison once.

Also, what do items mean when they say Enable Lv 1/2/3/ Eggs?

Last edited:

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you get a Swimsuit for the underwater thing? Ive got 3 now and none of them work.

What do you do after you break out of prison and save Hanon? I cant seem to get past the fire pit?
Idk the full details i just played this game straight until n now just completing the monters dont care much about souvenirs though i acquire while collecting monters....
if ur still stuck at the fire pit mean u havent enable lever c
as for swimsuit u can acquire through ur monster egg fish(was it lvl3? mass fish or somethin) of course female one then u use deep world to aquire that
for the full details just go on the original thread
just in case some1 ask again here go to these thread
Original Thread: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27945

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ah, ive only managed to find Lever A, but not B or C and no key for any of them.
Also thanks for the link to original, ... we need to seriously get search working =(

How do you bring back sacrifices? they mention a book but i dont see a book anywhere in 2nd town.

Last edited:

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sacrifices???
is there any??
i dont think there is but i think u should try think what they truly meant after all they are heroes(ofc imeant for when they played this game by using MT=machine translator) so tryto connect the dots between them and the translation(welp that what i do when i play to complete misc things XD)

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If by sacrifices you mean the monsters who used "deep world" you can bring them back by taking the second from the left portal in the base.
Then just interact with the book that contains the monster u want to bring back.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh i wondered what that room was for, thought it was a useless room just like the souvenir room
time to sacrifice alot :p

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hmmmm somehow the strongest item arent useble For lvl3 egg tier???
wonder if this is a bug

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hmmmm somehow the strongest item arent useble For lvl3 egg tier???
wonder if this is a bug
What item are you talking about? Can you post a screenshot or something?

Last edited:

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I noticed that a couple of characters started without they default weapon and unable to equip them, So i made a small fix for that.

^Apply this if you didn't already do it or describe us what you mean if you already did. It's most likely gonna be integrated into the next version that Chrono is gonna post anyways.

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What item are you talking about? Can you post a screenshot or something?
Holy Dragon glory(lvl1 eggtier) sand(lvl3 egg tier) shell (lvl2 egg tier) except for luna ruby(a lvl2 eggtier monster) anyone from below lvl3 cant equip it >_>

whats the use of Sforce when they just change ur attrib? cant say it improve our play much but still better than decoration haha,,, thank for that fix
i still cant those equip holy dragon except for lunaruby(lvl2 egg tierXD)

Last edited:

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Tecnically ur not supposed to be able to equip any Sforce. Each monster should start with a default locked "weapon". As an example: wolf girl was supposed to have the fangs and the fairy was supposed to have the fairy spear.

Holy Dragon glory(lvl1 eggtier) sand(lvl3 egg tier) shell (lvl2 egg tier) except for luna ruby(a lvl2 eggtier monster) anyone from below lvl3 cant equip it >_>
Well from what i see holy dragon glory should be for "small eggs" monsters,Holy Dragon shell for "magic shell" monsters and holy dragon sand for "egg mass" monsters

Last edited:

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
accessories
its effect is really strong but can only be used by lower egg tier (it was made for them so they will not be obsolete from stronger monster u get LOL)

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
accessories
its effect is really strong but can only be used by lower egg tier (it was made for them so they will not be obsolete from stronger monster u get LOL)
I compared the database of the Japanese version with the patched version of the game and only a couple monsters of each rank can equip those accessories so its working as intended.

Luna Ruby is one of the few tier 2 monsters that can equip the holy dragon shell.(as an example)

Last edited:

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I compared the database of the Japanese version with the patched version of the game and only a couple monsters of each rank can equip those accessories so its working as intended.

Luna Ruby is one of the few tier 2 monsters that can equip the holy dragon shell.(as an example)
yes i know but what i dont understand is how y Luna Ruby(tier 2) can use holy dragon sand when its for tier 3 why does it not working to other same tier monster as intended like in the description or maybe the description is wrong n its only working for specific individual if so can specify it?

only found utari to use glory while Cellnus n red lady cant use it which tier3 which that they can use the tier3 holy dragon