What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ165659 - Naedoko Demon's Ground v1.1

Spellunker

Lurker
Reputation score
I have sunk so many hours into this game now, and I'm on the post game dungeon but I still haven't been able to enter the Breeding Chamber in the Artificial Sun... it says only a Host SuperUser can enter, and another robot says it's locked by a magical circuit and to disable it you need to access crystals and control panel and yet another robot says the Sun has enough power for 1300+ days...

How do I get in?
Do I eat food 1300+ times and wait out the power?
Or am I blind and missed a crystal/control panel somewhere?
Or have I missed somewhere where I can become a SuperUser?

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
None of the above. It's really stupid, but you must be wearing the "angel" outfit to be allowed entry. The one you get by showing the seamstress an angel (specifically, the one you get from hannie's scene).

Spellunker

Lurker
Reputation score
OMG... it was just an outfit check!?
Thank you so much I would of been there for days lol
Yet another time when my preference to run around naked all the time shoots me in the foot.

zekemckillip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
OMG... it was just an outfit check!?
Thank you so much I would of been there for days lol
Yet another time when my preference to run around naked all the time shoots me in the foot.
Ha, I've been running around in the Swamp Witch outfit, so I had this same issue! The angel outfit just looks so bad... I had just added this to my long list of things to ask about when I finally finished this 25+ hour adventure... great game, I can't thank everyone who worked on this translation enough!

Spellunker

Lurker
Reputation score
Urgh... I need help again...
I have beaten everything but am still missing a few things...
I love this game so much so I can't leave it at 99%...

I am missing 3 ally's, #67 #80 and #85.
I also seem to have missed one enemy in the Enemy Book, #68.
I still seem to be missing an item needed to Deep World Amagawa.
And I can't seem to find the Floating Jar either.

So close to 100%... so close...

loliconmstr

Reputation score
Urgh... I need help again...
I have beaten everything but am still missing a few things...
I love this game so much so I can't leave it at 99%...

I am missing 3 ally's, #67 #80 and #85.
I also seem to have missed one enemy in the Enemy Book, #68.
I still seem to be missing an item needed to Deep World Amagawa.
And I can't seem to find the Floating Jar either.

So close to 100%... so close...
i don't quite remember but #67 is transformation from #85 which one you get from place where you fell down (dark forest), the monster give you an egg (mimi) then get back to it.
#80 is transformation from Amagawa which need Star Stone from mountain after you defeat world eater
Enemy #68 (Akurem Heavy Swordsman) probably in HQ
Floating Jar is on Artifact Sun where you need to push pot, just push a lot then ask the robot again to obtain

Spellunker

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you so much, with that 100% completion!
I haven't enjoyed a game this much in ages, I loved it all.
:)

PassAlong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So can anyone tell me what's the point in doing the Artificial Sun level besides the loots and bosses? After defeating the Breeding machine boss, I overheard in another forum that I'm able to utilize the facility in combining items for tier ranked items for my monsters. Sadly, I don't know the steps in doing so and I've already beaten the boss 5 times without much changing.

loliconmstr

Reputation score
So can anyone tell me what's the point in doing the Artificial Sun level besides the loots and bosses? After defeating the Breeding machine boss, I overheard in another forum that I'm able to utilize the facility in combining items for tier ranked items for my monsters. Sadly, I don't know the steps in doing so and I've already beaten the boss 5 times without much changing.
i think defeat Breeding machine boss is just for completing the enemy list, and there is a robot on Artificial Sun where you can level up equipment which only can be used by monster tier 1, 2, 3

btw, where is souvenir #41,43,45. these are the only remain in my gameplay for 100% completion

Spellunker

Lurker
Reputation score
there is a robot on Artificial Sun where you can level up equipment which only can be used by monster tier 1, 2, 3
When climbing up to the Breeding Machine when you reach a floor with two ladders and four exits, take the north exit and at the back between two crystals is the robot you need.

btw, where is souvenir #41,43,45. these are the only remain in my gameplay for 100% completion
Souvenir #41 is in Asura's Realm, when you find the stairs, go back one screen and continue to the right until you find a Flower Monster and a hole in the floor, talk to her for a jar then use the hole.
Souvenir #43 is traded for the Pink Fragment you find after beating Pufiru, go back to the area with her bodyguards and trade with the one in the top middle room, the one obsessed with her tits.
Souvenir #45 is traded for a Monster Ticket in Adventurers Rest, complete the Kunoichi mini game in the Hot Springs and give the ticket to the guy behind the counter in the house with the Blacksmith and Puppet Maker.

loliconmstr

Reputation score
Souvenir #41 is in Asura's Realm, when you find the stairs, go back one screen and continue to the right until you find a Flower Monster and a hole in the floor, talk to her for a jar then use the hole.
Souvenir #43 is traded for the Pink Fragment you find after beating Pufiru, go back to the area with her bodyguards and trade with the one in the top middle room, the one obsessed with her tits.
Souvenir #45 is traded for a Monster Ticket in Adventurers Rest, complete the Kunoichi mini game in the Hot Springs and give the ticket to the guy behind the counter in the house with the Blacksmith and Puppet Maker.
Thank a lot for guiding, finally finish the game with 24+ hours.

Also, this game is great, the most enjoyable rpg maker game i've played so far, thanks Chronomium (and yugifan), i'm really appreciated and grateful for the translation.

listen

Reputation score
Does someone remeber where to find souvernir #26 and ally #60?

Last edited:

essite

Lurker
Reputation score
Does someone remeber where to find souvernir #26 and ally #60?
I don't remember exactly where it is but souvenir #26 is in the akurem knight primary residential area, if memory serves it should be either in the storage or the jail.
You can get ally #60 by deep worlding cellnus (female monster you get from mass fish egg)

By the way do anyone know where to get souvenir #40? it's the only thing I'm missing for a 100% completion

listen

Reputation score
I don't remember exactly where it is but souvenir #26 is in the akurem knight primary residential area, if memory serves it should be either in the storage or the jail.
You can get ally #60 by deep worlding cellnus (female monster you get from mass fish egg)

By the way do anyone know where to get souvenir #40? it's the only thing I'm missing for a 100% completion
I think it was deep worlding ally #46 No-Face. I have the one in the prison and the one in the storage, neither one was souvenir #26.

Last edited:

essite

Lurker
Reputation score
I think it was deep worlding ally #46 No-Face. I have the one in the prison and the one in the storage, neither one was souvenir #26.
Did you get the one in the left canning room inside knight factory?

zekemckillip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm not quite done yet, but for the life of me, I can't find the Floating Stone Jar, and it is the last one I need... I must have missed it. Anyone remember where it is? I just need a general area

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out... that was annoying. For anyone else who wants to know, Hint: It's in the Artificial Sun/Floating area and if you can't figure it out then
There is a screen there with a robot and 3 pots you can push around, I'm not sure if he wants a specific pattern, or if you just have to push the pots a bunch of times

Last edited:

listen

Reputation score
Did you get the one in the left canning room inside knight factory?
Thanks, it was in the canning room. Did you get souvenir #40?

Now 100% complete, i wish the other games would be translated.

PassAlong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I realize that there have been too many posts for where all the objects are and how to collect them. Which is why I'm trying to set-up a walkthrough and a complete guide to getting these Items via gameplay. I know there was a see-wiki for this, but it seems like people are having a rough time trying to locate it or can't use machine translation on a website. I will have a list of all collective items, Swim wears, all Monster birthing and retrievals, what to do for H-scenes, and some good places to harvest for items. I'll have this guide up within 3-4 days (cuz I have work to finish here).

Gaboris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey, do we have a mirror for this patch by any chance?
It seems the original servers are off or something.