What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ167937] Pixel Town: Wild Times @ Akanemachi Second

2foldtr8or

Reputation score
OK, I've gotten it to work by extracting both the game and this English patch's rar files in Japanese before following the patch instructions. In this case, I used the Bandizip program. Everything including the H-scenes look like they are now working and translated.
It looks like the game still needs to be played with a locale emulator or otherwise have the locale be Japanese. I've tested playing the game without doing so and it is unable to find most of the files for the H-scenes to work as well as other random problems, but that's fine.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
This would definitely be the best place to ask.

1615974676404.png

I got to scene 11 (the hole in the backyard of the mansion) and got to the final part of it. All of the sprites are for part 005 seem to be missing.
I even went to find older versions of the game, prepatch and everything, extracted them myself, and even they seem to be missing the sprites.
Something like this happened to me back with Akanemachi 1, and I never saw anyone "missing" that scene or talking about it, so I have no idea what is going on.

Zero_G

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've patched the game successfully and everything seems to be working and in English except for the H-scenes (shown below).
I play using a locale emulator with admin privileges. Playing without the locale emulator makes the H-scenes not work at all as well as other oddities.
Never play wolf games with a locale emulator, only use . But even that one sometimes doesn't work, so change your system locale to JP.

NinjaStick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I mite just be dumb, but how do you patch the game. Is there a guide on how to do so. I know you use Arc_Conv on the data file, but that a folder and the game will not load after.

Zero_G

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I mite just be dumb, but how do you patch the game. Is there a guide on how to do so. I know you use Arc_Conv on the data file, but that a folder and the game will not load after.
You can also use , download the binary, and drag drop the .wolf files into it

deathnote2000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you for translating this! I've had the game for years in my drive waiting and hoping someone would someday translate it!

deathnote2000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1617367398323.png
idk what to do here, i extracted data.wolf again and the files popping up dont exist

EDIT: Nvm i downloaded a new copy and it had the missing images.

Last edited:

Zeptim

Reputation score
Thanks for this! Had issue with both missing scenes and not English H-Scenes but fixed it with the other posts from this thread.
I found that I had to change my system locale on Windows 10 to Japanese first before using Bandizip to extract both game files and patch files. For me it seemed changing language after using Bandizip didn't work, but doing it before did. Unsure if anyone else having problems had this happen to them, but everything works on my end now.

pixelLovah

Reputation score
Does the patcher only work on Windows 10? Trying on Windows 7 doesn't work at all. Also tried using the WolfDec and replacing the files in the Data folder with the ones included in the patcher and it errors out everytime.