What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hana[E]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Parade Buster

Our Parade Buster translation is finished so here it is for everyone to enjoy!

Parade Buster is a click based action game by excessm where you play as the Almighty Swordsman Lest and all enemies are “boastful, dastardly onee-sans who are great at sex!”, you might even be able to find some Monster Girls if you’re lucky!

Translation by =Together=
Translator: Dralater
Editor: Hana[E]

Features:
56 different enemies each with their own lewd battle H-Scenes
12 Full H-Scenes
4 Difficulty Modes that add significant challenge
Over 100 pieces of equipment to collect and craft!

DLSite:
English DLSite:
Original ULMF Thread: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/12140-excessm-rj176518

Translation and Installation Instructions:
Please search for "translatingtogether" to find all of our translations in one place!

Last edited:

bobhoskins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Instructions for patching locked if not a donor, how do you extract files/patch it?

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you so much for this translation, always wanted to play this game on english and finally able to =D. Do you guys like to work on wolf editor games?, there is one cool that wasn't ever translated... english name was something like Super Idol 48 Adventure 2.02 from Saboten(2.02 version have an entire post-game chapter though). It have lots of dialogues and stuffs to do in a battle-fuck rpg though. Interesting game but not ever translated =(

To anyone lazy playing the game made a cheat table for CE 6.7. It contains the following for the game at v1.4:
Code:
- Inf Hp(Based on Current Value)
- Infinite Energy(Change to 10.000 to keep it always maxed and do followed attacks non-stop)
- Infinite Flash(This will be written as ?? ti'll u trigger flash move once in a fight then it'll read the flash value, freeze it or change the number and get invincibility for a while)
- Current Money Change
Download:
Keep in note that i used simple pointers and sometimes it may not read exactly the correct ones, if fail to read, close and re-open the game ti'll it recognizes. I tried closing and opening/loading my save, only didn't recognized the codes like... 1 every 6 attempts.

Last edited:

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh, this one came out of nowhere, thanks a lot ^_^

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
found some untranslated text right after beating the 2 angel's or demons i call them angels because of there white wings befor you get to the castle there a black screen with untranslated text then its the castle background with translated text its in the event after beating the demons befor the new town menu pop up

HQQ

Reputation score
It's always lovely to see one of my most favored H getting a good translation.
Do you still doing translations now? I was hoping to get an English version of this amazing piece of art:

It also runs on the Wolf engine similar to PB.

OP
Hana[E]

Hana[E]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's always lovely to see one of my most favored H getting a good translation.
Do you still doing translations now? I was hoping to get an English version of this amazing piece of art:

It also runs on the Wolf engine similar to PB.
We're still translating! At the moment we're updating our Succubus Prison translation for v2.1 which should be the final version, we just held a poll to decide our next game too so an announcement will coming shortly.

Reactions: HQQ

dsparil

Reputation score
Thanks for the translation, game was fun even though it was very light on the H.

_S_

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you, I've enjoyed playing this game and look forward to trying it out while knowing more about whats going on. ^u^

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah you are high on my list of amazing people. Thanks so much for all the hard work you're putting into making these translations.

13Bug

Reputation score
I'm officially confused and frustrated. Can someone please explain to me EXACTLY how to patch the game to English?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread locked due to no download link or access to a translation.

Status
Not open for further replies.