What's new

RPG [Poison] Slave's Sword / ~自由都市編~ (RJ177899)

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ177899] - Slave's Sword~自由都市編~

Level 29 with Atk 280?
Look at mine.
... Level 27 with Atk 221.
... Damn! Gives me back my potty! All those wasted pots...

orocannoneer

Reputation score

Updated the partial with missing content (like post-defeat choices)

Tried to get raped by some tentacles and the stats does goes up. If you're talking about the "Shame" stat, I think it's not decreasing by rape but by events.
Any 1.11 patch without partial? Thank you :)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

The person that neg rep me with a retarded comment should just keep it to itself, because I've asked for help inummerable times and got none in return on this thread and I didn't start asking yesterday, I started like 2 or 3 days ago, but meh whatever.
If you think that is spam, when I'm posting for help on different occasions, that you're the illiterate one.

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game is getting on my nerves...
How do you beat the damn worm boss? Deals about 400 to 500 every God damn turn, not counting the fact that it can deny your abilities.
I can only heal half HP and have the best gear on sale and got almost every armor upgraded.
I've dealt like 20000 damage to that freaking thing and just doesn't die.
Every once in 5 turn does an ability that insta-koes and I know that I just need to defend when a certain message pops up on the turn before, the problem is that sometimes the message pops up and the worm doesn't do the ability...
I'm this close to send this game to the oblivion of the recicle bin -.-
Can't remember how I defeated the worm, but I don't remember having too much problem with it.

However, most bosses in this game can be defeated with spamming the holy magic "Holy Arrow", which is learned from the grimoire(魔導書) dropped from the mages in the previous fort dungeon, or retrieved from a bookshelf in the lower corner of the worm dungeon. Just use the 魔導書 item from inventory to learn the spell. Holy Arrow's damage output is usually greater than that of the rank 2 single target skill, unless the boss is weak to fire. The worm has about 40~50k hp I believe. My gacha card when I fought the worm was a Exp+ card, so it doesn't changes much.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can't remember how I defeated the worm, but I don't remember having too much problem with it.

However, most bosses in this game can be defeated with spamming the holy magic "Holy Arrow", which is learned from the grimoire(魔導書) dropped from the mages in the previous fort dungeon, or retrieved from a bookshelf in the lower corner of the worm dungeon. Just use the 魔導書 item from inventory to learn the spell. Holy Arrow's damage output is usually greater than that of the rank 2 single target skill, unless the boss is weak to fire. The worm has about 40~50k hp I believe. My gacha card when I fought the worm was a Exp+ card, so it doesn't changes much.
The worm's weak to fire, so holy arrow probably less useful in this fight.

Holy arrow's great against zombies and other undead, not that useful elsewhere from what I can tell. The rings which modify the character's elemental trait work fine for exploiting weaknesses of specific dungeons.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The game was good so far, with what little time and resources they have, they focuses more on the VN element whilst the RPG element was a bit better than some other (though not good enough, yet).
But I wish they could expand the sexual experience menu into a variety fetish menu.
I mean, some people like playing virgin run, some like slutty virgin, some prefer lesbianism, some prefer bestiality, some prefer anal... So if only for their next project, they could emphasis on these, separating each of the category into individual event, the VN element could be a lot better, in my opinion anyway. But alas, the hope probably was all for nought. They must have set their target customer, people among the fetishes of three hole sex.

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Partial for v1.11 is up ! I've included a v1.10 to v1.11 patch too, so you don't have to reinstall the game.

Download:

Haven't read the patch note yet but there's 900 new files in the pictures folder.

Reminder of V1.10 download link:
By partial you mean menu and battles? because that´s all that I´m getting

mokosen

Reputation score

Sorry for my question but i don't know what programs is using to translate text from this game. I also try Visual Novel Reader , Chiitrans2, ITH but didn't work.

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sorry for my question but i don't know what programs is using to translate text from this game. I also try Visual Novel Reader , Chiitrans2, ITH but didn't work.
that normal, that a RPG maker MV game, you will need to unpack and install a plugin in the game before ^^

look here http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29359 :)

for this game, you will need to use the "Virtual Packages Extractor 1.1" unpacker

@SFrame make a nice guide on how to use it in this thread for this game here :

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=905338#post905338

normaly with all that, that will be easy :p, but dont hesitate to ask if you have a problem

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So wait, did I miss something? Did you upgrade your Slave Sword into Ascalon?

Edit: Ooh, Ok, I thought you upgrade slave's sword to +3 then to Ascalon, sorry and thanks as always Harlequin13.

Last edited:

theleechqueen

Reputation score

How can I progress further now that I finished the side quests? I think those were optional.

wizzervrt4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Post defeat choices is not translated. Am I doing something wrong?

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

EDIT: For Slave Prison walkthrough, you can find at page 9 post number 130.

For advancing with the stories after that:

Quest that you received from the blue sailor guy behind the counter were optional repeatable side quest.
You Need to talk To Leon in order to progress with the main story.
I can't say whatever event triggers this, but maybe after you finished your very first quest, talk to Leon for a bit of event-like dialogue (if not, perhaps you need to sleep first?). Then go to the required destination in order to proceed.

Main quest 1:
- Talk to Leon, then go out of town via the upper exit,
then take left exit (now you will enter the goblin ground), go all the way up until you arrive at the castle gate with Leon on the left side. Follow him into the hole and finish the quest there.
When you get back, if you see some people at the base have fallen, I guess you can talk to all the fallen guy and Leon Or at least talk to the fallen Kid at the top right corner of the map to continue.

Main Quest 2:
- Talk to Leon, then go out of town via the upper exit,
then take left exit again, but go all the way left this time then upward until you reach another castle gate with Leon there.

Main Quest 3 (No Turning Back after entering the city countdown):
- Talk to Leon again, then go out of town via the lower exit.
Now try to see if you can go across the left exit bridge of that map.
If you can, then you will arrive at a familiar crossroad then go all the way down right to the next city map.
Here, you need to go to the right-most map and enter the sewer within the time limits.

Last edited:

toth1089

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=905338#post905338

normaly with all that, that will be easy :p, but dont hesitate to ask if you have a problem
So i got the extractor and the game up and running, I find the game in task manager, and extracting says it is succesful, but I dont have anything in my folder. Am I supposed to simply click where I want it extracted? I even tried typing out the entire destination. This is correct, right?

Attachments

Last edited:

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

toth1089: if you want to play the game, Yun-Ah translation should be more than suffice. But if you want to really know all the dialogues, I guess you can read posts on page 7 or 8, if that helps.

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A tiny contribution:

If you don't want those ear-piercing sound effects for the menu, extract these into www/audio/se:

Not sure what they were thinking using those obnoxious laser sounds. It was driving me insane.

Aaron A. Aaronsen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When you arrived to the second town, go inside the pub underground floor, talk to the guy sitting on the upper left, then get out and go to the right side of the map. Talk to a middle-aged-green-beard-guy standing beside his stall and there will be a short scene. After that talk back to the guy inside the pub. Go into the secret base, and talk to the leader named Leon. After this, you can takes on repeatable quest by the blue man behind the left counter and talk to the blacksmith on the top left for free equipment.
Ahhh, thank you.

I did not see the blue haired guy in the bar. He is like half a pixel taller than his chair.
Now I think I corrupted my save by going over the broken bridge in the north (not possible anymore in 1.11) and finishing that quest in the fort first before I talked to anyone in the secret base.

monarch92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys,
sorry to ask but, i'm already block in the first town at night (after talking to the lord) and don't know what to do. I only spoke with my guards at bar :/

Any walkthrough for me plz :)

thank's by advance !