What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ179387] ウラレタウン/Sold Girl Town

combi11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ179387] ウラレタウン/Sold Girl Town

Hey guys anyone can tell me how can i recover their reason? or i can't do it?

OP
PabloC

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys anyone can tell me how can i recover their reason? or i can't do it?
Masturbation can increase reason (it's one of the training options). But that's a question for the game thread, not the TL thread (it's linked in the OP).

combi11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Masturbation can increase reason (it's one of the training options). But that's a question for the game thread, not the TL thread (it's linked in the OP).
Thank you so much

ragonrox

Reputation score

Thanks for translation.
may i know more game like this? slave or simulation like this

indipuk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where can I find 1.24 version? I could only find 1.22

scarletice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a translation for the selective scouting menu that unlocks after you beat the game? The one that let's you tell your secretary more specifically what to scout for. Even just a picture showing what each option is would be super helpful.

OP
PabloC

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a translation for the selective scouting menu that unlocks after you beat the game? The one that let's you tell your secretary more specifically what to scout for. Even just a picture showing what each option is would be super helpful.
Oh, I somehow missed that. I added it to the translated menus zip. Enjoy. ^^

Gaisa

Reputation score
Ugh, I lost my game drive a little while back and am still working on recovering lost files, and I wish to reinstall/re-patch S-GT, however, the uncensor patch link is dead, could someone re-up it please?
(edit) Actually, while I managed to get SOME of the original mod/translation files, the links seem to either be spread around, or lost in the wind...
I know the translation was never completed, but what was originally available made the game enjoyable enough, so... has anyone got a complete set of translation/patch/mod files, and maybe the cheat tool?
If so, could they re-upload them and link them please?

Last edited:

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ugh, I lost my game drive a little while back and am still working on recovering lost files, and I wish to reinstall/re-patch S-GT, however, the uncensor patch link is dead, could someone re-up it please?
(edit) Actually, while I managed to get SOME of the original mod/translation files, the links seem to either be spread around, or lost in the wind...
I know the translation was never completed, but what was originally available made the game enjoyable enough, so... has anyone got a complete set of translation/patch/mod files, and maybe the cheat tool?
If so, could they re-upload them and link them please?
I have the entire patched game v1.24. I've uploaded the files mentioned in the OP for translation, uncensor, and icons. Just extract to the game root folder.

Let me know if you need anything else!

Attachments

Gaisa

Reputation score
Thank you Tenchi, I do recall there being some more extensive patch files, but this works for me

Nekoryuuha

Reputation score
Edit: above patch is working now. Thanks.

Last edited:

orobas

Reputation score
Thank you so much for the translation. It's a neat little game.

--

Throwing some light about issue number 2 mentioned by OP:

I've located where the strings of many untranslated buttons and UI elements are. They can be definitely translated, you only need to open the mainData file (located inside game_Data/) with UABE or a similar tool, and you'll see plenty of assets inside, there are many "MonoBehaviour : UnityEngine.UI.Text" type assets which contain text strings. I've made some quick and dirty edits and packed the file again, and changes are properly shown ingame.

I'd help translating, but I don't speak Japanese. Hope this helps someone improve the translation.

Gigglesmead

Reputation score
Subtle link begging is still link begging. 3 day ban.
I've tried all the torrents there and none of them are the full version :(

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can i get the Uncensor patch work with the Jap ver ?
Of course. There is no English version! We're all running the Japanese version and patching it.

I've tried all the torrents there and none of them are the full version :(
Searching for "SoldGirl Town" on nyaa.si finds more than one full version. I won't link since asking for game files is against the rules now.

Almoranas

Reputation score
How do I read the dialogue files? I'm curious to see what the rest of the training texts says (before it cuts off) but im a bit of a noob when it comes to this. If any one has a txt file of the translated dialogue the would be great.

OP
PabloC

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do I read the dialogue files? I'm curious to see what the rest of the training texts says (before it cuts off) but im a bit of a noob when it comes to this. If any one has a txt file of the translated dialogue the would be great.
I can give you the scripts that I have - I think they cover most of the stuff.

Attachments

noThankYou

Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
Hello there!

II'm nearly done with the game, but I just can't figure out how to scout for Natural Talent Alpha.

I've spent a bunch of time with a bunch of different assisstants but I can only find Beta and Gamma types. I know I found one or two early in the game but I didn't know they were so important.

Any help is most welcome.

Cheers

EDIT: I found one literally a minute after posting this. Really weird since I had been searching for easily 1-2 hours. Any insight is still welcome.

Last edited: