What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ180509 (Done), RJ206375(Done), RJ218747(In Progress) - Black Megane Laboratory circle games

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
no. ded. Also, thanks for necroing the thread.

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not Chrono! D: Still wanted to see Ryona no Shima translated, but I guess that hope is gone.

OP
Chronomium

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
Not dead, just haven't been posting my translations here recently. Mostly in the hgg2d thread on 4chan's /vg/. This particular series though I haven't finished the third game yet. I will eventually though, it's only 3 scenes left.

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Chrono, what about RJ176988? Would you consider translating that one as well? No one else is working on a translation, the other guy who wanted to do it abandoned it well over a year ago and left nothing to work with.

Macavity

Reputation score
Not dead, just haven't been posting my translations here recently. Mostly in the hgg2d thread on 4chan's /vg/. This particular series though I haven't finished the third game yet. I will eventually though, it's only 3 scenes left.
Awesome to hear that you are still active. Have you completed anything that you haven't shared here yet? I'd be interested in a link, since you always do good work.

Oir

Reputation score
Hey great to hear you're still active! I'm not really familiar with 4chan's format. Would you be able to link these threads you've posted in or is it just a matter of manually searching? In any case, great to see you're still around!

Nayko93

Reputation score
no. ded. Also, thanks for necroing the thread.
I'm not "necroing" like you say ... this thread wasn't dead , and even if it was , seriously , the last message was feb 24 2019 so it's not necro , it's actualisation .

and what " ded " means ?

edit : scrumpy80 , wtf is wrong ? , if you have something to say ,say it instead of hiding behind a angry emoji , and I say that without agrecevity , I'm just curious

Last edited:

Some randomF

Reputation score
well now Megane has another game Hopefully the last 6 scenes of non-humans gets done because It is the only femdom game on the list T_T

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
just release it unfinished at this point, man.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been locked due to a non-active download link. If you wish to restore this thread, please provide an updated link to a moderator and they will unlock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.