What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ180509 (Done), RJ206375(Done), RJ218747(In Progress) - Black Megane Laboratory circle games

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I tried it and didn't find any real issues until this enemy (file attached). The game gets stuck in a loading screen. It's the enemy that comes after that blonde magician girl runs away from a tentacle monster in the vore ruins.

Edit: a quick search revealed the enemy Slug Princess doesn't have her battler graphic assigned for some reason. Doing it fixes the issue.

Attachments

Last edited:

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Will you translate

WHen it comes out?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Thanks.
For which game is this fix for btw?
Considering that the protag in JackyHF's attached picture is blue-haired, I would say there is a fair chance it being RJ206375: The Adventure of Monster Tamer. :)

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Could someone make a mirror on the monster tamer one? I'm unable to download from that other site.

The patch that is, I already own the game.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey, when I downloaded the Monster Tamer patch windows defender acted up and claimed it has a Trojan virus. 7zip refused to open it for the same reason. I'm scanning my system right now to check if it's a fault on my side, but could you double check it, Chrono? And thanks so much for translating the games.
Edit: I tried doing that thing called "reading" and used the download link above me just fine. Thanks, Jacky.

Last edited:

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hey, when I downloaded the Monster Tamer patch windows defender acted up and claimed it has a Trojan virus. 7zip refused to open it for the same reason. I'm scanning my system right now to check if it's a fault on my side, but could you double check it, Chrono? And thanks so much for translating the games.
Edit: I tried doing that thing called "reading" and used the download link above me just fine. Thanks, Jacky.
Having the same issue, both download sources are being detected as containing a virus. Is this a false positive?

qtnc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's false positive, I have super duper Kaspersky Total Security and if found nothing...
can anyone post 100% save for that monster tamer game?

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there any chance you'd translate another game by the circle? It's just about my favorite one and I'm afraid that anyone else who considered it abandoned the project.

Troy168

Reputation score
Does anybody know how to solve that piano puzzle and the Harpy's riddle in dream of non-human?

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
In RJ218747 I'm stuck at the harpy because I don't have a translator and you need to type something in. Anyone have a clue what you are to do?

Micadi

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anybody know how to solve that piano puzzle and the Harpy's riddle in dream of non-human?
I figured piano puzzle by brute forcing it. You need to press 2 buttons that are next to each other somewhere in the middle (don't remember exactly which buttons though, i think 5th and 6th from the left, possibly 4th and 5th) No idea why those two, the machine translated board on the wall said "play the sky" or something like that.

That being said I found this thread by looking for an answer for the harpy riddle...
I'm also little annoyed that I played through the adventure of Monster Tamer with machine translation provided by VNR, before finding this place.

EDIT: the answer we are looking for the harpy riddle is supposed to be a bird that is very careful with its grooming. Tried a few guesses by using google translate, but with no luck

Last edited:

Nayko93

Reputation score
hi , first of all , thank you for your amazing job in translating those game :)
i think you should submit your translation to DLsite so more people can enjoy those game
maybe they will pay you a little something for that and ask you to translate the rest of the catalog of black megan laboratory

Status
Not open for further replies.