What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ180724] Jumble Jokers (English Translation)

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Me looking at the calendar with the 3 full weeks already, sees that candy logged yesterday

....Somehow i feel we gonna get neutral news..Whatever though, thanks candy for work, this game has too many lines for each enemy

Also on JJ 2, dev confirmed that the game is going to be serious but not that "dark"

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The translation patch is done! The patch is attached to the first post!

This translation project is definitely the most interesting and fun project I have chose to do.

This game contains a lot of allusions to materials that are more known by the Japanese audience.
However, I did my best to provide the necessary information that are hardly known to people outside of Japan, while not revealing the ones that should be more popular.

Many thanks to the devloper(s) for putting in the effort for such a game. Please support the developer(s) by purchasing the game!
Finally, many thanks to the people who have supported me for this translation project too! 👻

Anyway, enjoy!

Jackson16

Lurker
Reputation score
hmm, cant get the game to work...letters are blank. Tried using appocale, doesnt work either

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
hmm, cant get the game to work...letters are blank. Tried using appocale, doesnt work either
You also need to install RPG Maker XP RTP in order to run the game, if you haven't got it yet. Yes, you still need japanese locale/applocale.

Download it from here (Click blue button at the bottom).

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Blank letter usually happen when you either have a font problem or you need japanese local.
Applocale is nice, but sadly it's less efficient then many other emulator.
The best if you play enough japanese game is changing your local setting to Japanese. Else try Local Emulator. It's more efficient than Applocale

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hellooo! I decided to make a full english translation patch for made by

Link to the original thread

The patch will be for the 1.15 version of the game.
I did a partial for a combat rape game before, so I want to try to do a full translation for one in this genre!

The patch will be made from scratch because the partial patch made by yugifan3 was meant for the 1.06 version of the game.
However, yugifan3 allowed me to use it as a reference, which still saved me a lot of time.

Also, this project for this game would not have started without kR1pt0n1t3's and Strange's aid to some technical issues to this game. So, props to them too!

The translation patch is done! The patch is attached to this post.

For running the game, you need to set your computer to japanese locale, or use applocale.
RPG Maker XP RTP must also be installed to run the game. ( - Click blue download button at the bottom and install)
Also, you need to either set your system to japanese locale or use applocale.

For installation of the translation patch, you can patch it the same way you do for partials and full translations with RPG Maker XP/Vx/VX Ace.

For detailed step by step instructions for installing the translation patch, please look at this guide:
https://ulmf.org/threads/how-to-apply-a-partial.7918/

This translation project is definitely the most interesting and fun project I have chose to do.

This game contains a lot of allusions to materials that are more known by the Japanese audience.
However, I did my best to provide the necessary information that are hardly known to people outside of Japan, while not revealing the ones that should be more popular.

Many thanks to the devloper(s) for putting in the effort for such a game. Please support the developer(s) by purchasing the game!
Finally, many thanks to the people who have supported me for this translation project too! 👻

Anyway, enjoy!
Absolutely stellar work on the translation candyfloss. I dont remember when I last played game translated this well. Everything is polished, dialogs are very fun and engaging. Great job !

Please translate many more games in the future ! (with Besti if possible ;])

Please consider translating this game maybe ?

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
god FUCKING bless you my man, a true hero 🙏 🙏 🙏

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Absolutely stellar work on the translation candyfloss. I dont remember when I last played game translated this well. Everything is polished, dialogs are very fun and engaging. Great job !
The dialogues are fun because the developers made it so. I merely translated them.
But that's why it's a fun and enjoyable translation project for me!
Some of the dialogues and references are actually pretty funny!

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As always candy thanks for the hard work and excellent taste in games.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
THanks a lot for the hard work candy and for the translation of one of many's favourites!

EDIT: Fixed

Last edited:

Lonewolf222

Reputation score
Hm, where do you buy Jumble Jokers...? Its not on the English DLSite...

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hm, where do you buy Jumble Jokers...? Its not on the English DLSite...
I think it's only available on the .

Thanks so much!

Just wondering if you have a translation of the effects picture here.
The picture displays the different status effects you can get in the game, what they do, and how to cure them.

1. Captured
You are unable to perform a move.
You are at risk of getting raped.
You take 1.5x the sexual damage from erotic attacks.
Cure: Someone else use the Skill: Rescue on you/Status is removed after battle.

2. Climaxed
Your sexual fluid is luring monsters to capture you.
Cure: Change your underwear/take a bath/rest at the inn

3. Sensitive
You take 2x sexual damage while you are in this state.
Cure: Status is removed after battle.

4. Pregnant
You are pregnant with a monster's egg and you will give birth if you leave it be.
Cure: Purify your body at the treatment center.

5. Parasite
A parasite is living inside you. Your sensitivity increases with time.
There is a chance that you are unable to move and take sexual damage in battle.
Cure: Use item 'Fig Holy Water'.

6. Motor
You have the motor equipped. Your sensitivity increases with time.
Cure: Take off the motor

7. Erect nipples
Your nipples are aching. Your sensitivity increases with time.
Cure: Use item 'Liquid Mupi'.

Last edited:

farawayland

Lurker
Reputation score
I think it's only available on the .

The picture displays the different status effects you can get in the game, what they do, and how to cure them.

1. Captured
You are unable to perform a move.
You are at risk of getting raped.
You take 1.5x the sexual damage from erotic attacks.
Cure: Someone else use the Skill: Rescue on you/Status is removed after battle.

2. Climaxed
Your sexual fluid is luring monsters to capture you.
Cure: Change your underwear/take a bath/rest at the inn

3. Sensitive
You take 2x sexual damage while you are in this state.
Cure: Status is removed after battle.

4. Pregnant
You are pregnant with a monster's egg and you will give birth if you leave it be.
Cure: Purify your body at the treatment center.

5. Parasite
A parasite is living inside you. Your sensitivity increases with time.
Cure: Use item 'Fig Holy Water'.

6. Motor
You have the motor equipped. Your sensitivity increases with time.
Cure: Take off the motor

7. Erect nipples
Your nipples are aching. Your sensitivity increases with time.
Cure: Use item 'Liquid Mupi'.

Perfect thanks so much!

zekemckillip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey, just wanted to report, there is a bit of untranslated dialogue, when Claire is in line for the second special sword, if you decide not to stop what is going on for a second time, after it gets past the point where it stops during the first event, everything goes to Japanese. Sorry about being vague, I don't know how to do spoilers, or if they'd be necessary here, but I think you can figure out where I'm talking about pretty easily. Again, this is the second event, not the first one, and it is if you decide not to stop it.

Edit: oh and how rude of me, this is great work! Thank you very much for the translation! Even if it was a little difficult figuring out Japanese DlSite so I could get a copy of Jumble Jokers, it was totally worth it, love all the pop culture references!

Edit 2: So having beat the game and going through all the scenes, the untranslated lines are during Claire's scene for the special swords, it's the second part, if her V sensitivity isn't high enough but she's over 50% excited.

Last edited:
OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hey, just wanted to report, there is a bit of untranslated dialogue, when Claire is in line for the second special sword, if you decide not to stop what is going on for a second time, after it gets past the point where it stops during the first event, everything goes to Japanese. Sorry about being vague, I don't know how to do spoilers, or if they'd be necessary here, but I think you can figure out where I'm talking about pretty easily. Again, this is the second event, not the first one, and it is if you decide not to stop it.

Edit: oh and how rude of me, this is great work! Thank you very much for the translation! Even if it was a little difficult figuring out Japanese DlSite so I could get a copy of Jumble Jokers, it was totally worth it, love all the pop culture references!

Edit 2: So having beat the game and going through all the scenes, the untranslated lines are during Claire's scene for the special swords, it's the second part, if her V sensitivity isn't high enough but she's over 50% excited.
Thanks! I missed that variation of the event. I forgot all the variations can be chosen in the recollection room too.
I have translated them and updated the patch in the first post. You can repatch it and view it in the recollection room if you like.

Thanks for your support to the developers! And I'm glad you are having fun with the game!
It's always nice to see people having fun with games I've translated!