What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ186272] Tiarushi and the Underground Labyrinth

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Happy 4th of July everybody!
So my Partial for Tiarushi and the Underground Labyrinth is complete. Its currently only version 1.00 as I haven't found a link to the latest version and its not available on the English DLSite. Once they open up for sale I'll be sure to get. I do believe I got everything, if I missed anything let me know. Also if any of the stuff under status doesn't fit right also let me know. I know I have it all squared off evenly, but that was with my playthrough, you might get some different stuff depending on who your first is.
Also, Krystallize<3 and I have been talking. He'll be working on making a full translation. He'll toss his work over mine, but until he finishes here's my partial for your Patriotic Enjoyment.
*EDIT* You may need to start a new game to get the full experience. Some weapons and armors descriptions won't appear translated on an old save.

Enjoy

Thread

Kthxbai!

Attachments

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ186272] Tiarushi and the Underground Labyrinth

Very great news to start a day, kudos to both of you for this and the upcoming full translation patch :)

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Damn game looks gorgeous definitely going to give it a try. Thanks for partial.

Kaiserkreuz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Somehow there's some lag and sudden program closing when on some events and combat specially annoying when in the can't save dungeon. Is it just me or happens to everyone?

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Somehow there's some lag and sudden program closing when on some events and combat specially annoying when in the can't save dungeon. Is it just me or happens to everyone?
happens to me too, not sure if it's just the game or the patrial or the lilleblue patcher. I would blame MV though. some games have notorious memory leaks.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Do you have enough memory? MV games ran slow on my old laptop considerign it MV has high requirements. Try running it in winxp compability.

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just wanna mention that I'm currently working on a full translation, I'll open up a thread when I'm done :>

zipetya

Reputation score

Just wanna mention that I'm currently working on a full translation, I'll open up a thread when I'm done :>
You should wait for v1.1, which will come out in a matter of days (already under verification, supposedly).

Thx for the partial Rrezz, and also -in advance- arigatou for the Complete-Full TL, Krystallize!
This one looks like it is quite deserving of an eng patch.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You should wait for v1.1, which will come out in a matter of days (already under verification, supposedly).

Thx for the partial Rrezz, and also -in advance- arigatou for the Complete-Full TL, Krystallize!
This one looks like it is quite deserving of an eng patch.
Hopefully updating the partial is not going to be hard. Considering there are a few bugs that need fixing when i read the game thread.

@Rrezz do you think for the update of partial could possible translate teleporter menu?

Last edited:
OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

The one on English DLSite is ver 1.03.
Yeah, I just pick it and Treasure Hunter Claire up. I'll probably update the Partial when Version 1.10 comes out.

And remember everybody, If you like a game, or a circle buy their stuff!

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Any update on partial?

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

Yeah, I'll be updating the partial to Version 1.10. You'll however have to wait till the weekend. I work during the week and usually after work I'll just hang out and unwind.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay , so being the "nice" guy, I took a stab trying to update the partial.
AND BOY was it annoying. Kept crashing, not loading images you name it.
But...it's fixed now.

This is updated to 1.10

It uses Rrezz database translations ,so all credit to him not me, but I had to re-translated some stuff in the menu.

Copying the files didn't do the trick so I had to manually move each translation from one project to another for it to work using the editor. Bit of a pay , but is done now.

Anyway, enjoy everyone.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay , so being the "nice" guy, I took a stab trying to update the partial.
AND BOY was it annoying. Kept crashing, not loading images you name it.
But...it's fixed now.

This is updated to 1.10

It uses Rrezz database translations ,so all credit to him not me, but I had to re-translated some stuff in the menu.

Copying the files didn't do the trick so I had to manually move each translation from one project to another for it to work using the editor. Bit of a pay , but is done now.

Anyway, enjoy everyone.
a bit mistranslation from machine ...
Regenerate sometimes being translate as "Play" ...
(one of Ring which have Regen trait being named as Play Ring)

also, about Bless sometimes being translated as "Breath" ...

One of gem can be used from menu, yet it don't have any effect ...
(Core Gem or something)

but it seems the rest is all right ...
thank you for adjusting for the update ...

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

Alright, Partial is updated to Version 1.10.
Also I guess yugifan3 is taking over from here fellas. Please direct all further partial question to yugifan3 please. He is the king after all :rolleyes:

Enjoy, buhbye.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This was personal request to yugi since i really wanted to play the game. I didnt know it would cause this much problem if someone else took it for just an update. I figured Rezz had other priorities and i just figured to ask yugi. I didnt mean to cause this much of a problem. I am to take all the blame. I didnt know Rezz was this close to updating it. I wouldve probably just waited.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

This was personal request to yugi since i really wanted to play the game. I didnt know it would cause this much problem if someone else took it for just an update. I figured Rezz had other priorities and i just figured to ask yugi. I didnt mean to cause this much of a problem. I am to take all the blame. I didnt know Rezz was this close to updating it. I wouldve probably just waited.
Oh its no problem, its only a partial. Besides, I was dragging my feet with it anyways. So don't worry about it, we all get impatient sometimes.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh its no problem, its only a partial. Besides, I was dragging my feet with it anyways. So don't worry about it, we all get impatient sometimes.
Once again im sorry. I havent had the urge to play a HGame like this at all. Not for the H stuff but just for the gameplay itself.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score

Any update?

Also, is it possible that the translation is messing with some flags?
No updates, the Partial is complete.

It shouldn't mess with any flag, but you never know with RPG Maker MV. Are you having any kind of issues?

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Game has been updated and the partial needs to be updated.