What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ186272] Tiarushi and the Underground Labyrinth

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Wait what???
Also hey check it out, my name's on that website. I'm famous now! This is almost as exciting as that time someone posted my partials on 4Chan.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So does that mean someone else updated your translation?

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well considering that patch is for 1.20 I'm going to be that guy and request one for 1.21 XD

Rep

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well considering that patch is for 1.20 I'm going to be that guy and request one for 1.21 XD
AFAIK it's not uploaded anywhere yet. Besides, I doubt that the new version changed anything in the interface/items so you can just use translation script on your version and make partial by yourself.

Rep

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It was updated to 1.22, and choices were translated.

Nyu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Please can you reupload the latest?

I tried applying the 1.00 partial, I used the "Petschko's RPG-Maker-MV File-Decrypter (Java-Version)" method to apply the partial but I get loading errors. Did I use the correct method for applying the partial?

I keep getting the following:

Failed to load: img/system/Shadow1,png

Last edited:
OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So.... Does the person who update add anything else to partial or are they just transferring everything over?

Tyrannus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As far as i understand the patch should also include a machine/google Translation of the remaining Texts (questlogs, Dialogs etc.) next to the partial.
But if it does i dont know how to apply the machine Translation. The only thing i get after copping the files in to the game folder is the partial.
Guess im just too stupid. :p

Rep

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So.... Does the person who update add anything else to partial or are they just transferring everything over?
To quote:
Also contains interface translation script and files, mostly translated by Rrezz, the rest as always, and I polished it a little.
added choices translation
I.e. transfered and updated partial translation + translated choices.

Nyu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Please, can someone explain how to apply the damn patch?

I follow the guide from "How to apply a partial" the part -:RPG Maker MV Decrypting RPGMVP Files:-

I decypt and get an output with "www" and "audio" and "img" on it. I'm supposed to put this back on the game.

Then I put the contents of the patch into the game. And then I just get Loading errors whenever I try to run this game.

So please, can anyone help?

Rep

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I decypt and get an output with "www" and "audio" and "img" on it.
You can find torrent with latest version where everything already unpacked. And I'm sure that even archived versions didn't have game encrypted, be it dlsite or torrents... Chances are, you have miner now.
Here's to torrent with known working game version.
Then just place archive with patch into game folder, unpack it into that folder and when prompted choose to overwrite everything.

Nyu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, just downloaded the torrent. The .exe is broken or unreadable. I will donwload it just in case.

And I already tried the method you mentioned with several different torrents, I always get an error loading images. typically "Shadow1.png"

Thanks for the help, will try something else. Could it be something on the computer side?

Rep

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, just downloaded the torrent. The .exe is broken or unreadable.
You're doing something horribly wrong then.

I always get an error loading images. typically "Shadow1.png"
With such general problem description like "something doesn't work somewhere help me" all you can get is "works on my machine :^)". In this case I can try to guess that you, besides applying patch, for whatever strange reason remove picture's encryption but don't decrypt all images or don't decrypt them at all.

Could it be something on the computer side?
Maybe. I for one just tried to download that torrent then apply patch and it works on my machine just fine. :^)

Reactions: Nyu